+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure how much this FAQ will be helpful to all of us, but it may provide us some new information about the delay that we are facing.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
I am not sure how much this FAQ will be helpful to all of us, but it may provide us some new information about the delay that we are facing.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display
Read Q. 9, I think that could be the key.

How do I know if my application is still in the system and being processed?
As applications begin to be processed, applicants will receive notification on the status of their application.

I understand that an applicant has written in this forum few days back that he/she has got the mail from OINP about his/her application going to the decision phase. The person did not write to OINP for any update. (or did he/she?).

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Nastaran70 said:
I guess you mean me, no I didn't, and at that time many others received the same email without requesting for it.
This maybe part 1 of their IT program to process applications online ::)

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay it is with great grief I report that one April applicant got his package returned today. They have opened April applications as well. This guy's situation is pathetic - He had only one job and submitted reference letter for that job (he obtained it from senior colleagues) and he also submitted the ID card of the person signing the letter. Still, these guys returned his application package stating that employer letter was missing. :( . What is wrong with these people? Seriously. Applicants cannot even re-apply.
I thought they stopped issuing PTs by 15th Feb. If we take that timeline, last application will be reaching by march 31. surprising to see april apps as well.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Udayesh said:
I thought they stopped issuing PTs by 15th Feb. If we take that timeline, last application will be reaching by march 31. surprising to see april apps as well.
No. People would have re-submitted their returned applications. So, you can even expect May applicants. On May 10, they stopped accepting re-submitted applicants. Currently, Jan applicants are receiving AORs. Feb/March would have a lot of applicants (April and May would have very few applicants because these are the guys those have re-submitted their returned applications).

If OINP decides to issue nominations only after issuing AORs to all these applicants, then we will not get nominated in 2016.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
I do not think the ombudsman can look into the workings of OINP or MCIIT. I did not see either listed.
They can, IMHO.

"CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION (MINISTRY OF) "

Here's the link --> https://www.ombudsman.on.ca/About-Us/Who-We-Oversee.aspx

Click on "C" and find "Citizenship". They do deal with MCIIT. OINP is under MCIIT and by inference, they can look into the workings of OINP.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. People would have re-submitted their returned applications. So, you can even expect May applicants. On May 10, they stopped accepting re-submitted applicants. Currently, Jan applicants are receiving AORs. Feb/March would have a lot of applicants (April and May would have very few applicants because these are the guys those have re-submitted their returned applications).

If OINP decides to issue nominations only after issuing AORs to all these applicants, then we will not get nominated in 2016.
It has nothing to do with AORs, AORs are issued by supporting officers, nomination s are issued by senior officers,
In past months ee have seen when people received a confirmation call or acknowledgemet for their additional documets, after couple of hour or weeks (at most) they could get their nomination s,
But now we see instead getting our nominations we just get an email from the senior officer, and after that nothing
Sadly yhey should have put a pause on nominations

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hi guys,

Need you help!!!! My EE profile in "MY CIC" is going to expire on 12th August,2016!!!!! I have already received AOR from OINP on 11th March, but nomination is pending.

What am I suppose to do??
1. Create new account and enter same details?
2. How should I inform OINP and what details should I provide?
3. If new EE number and Job Code is to be shared with OINP, do I have to provide "Change in Personal Information" form by Fedexl????? OR
an email would suffice?

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
So I just called OINP and that grumpy guy answered the call. He said that there is just one stage after AOR which is decision phase (in other words there is no assessment phase after AOR).

Also, that guy said that it takes 2-3 months after AOR to get Nomination.

I don't know what to answer that guy as in the thread there were people who reported that they are in assessment phase.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
You should have shouted so he could wake up, I am personally in the sixth month after AOR and so many have worth situation

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Nastaran70 said:
You should have shouted so he could wake up, I am personally in the sixth month after AOR and so many have worth situation
well only if I had contact numbers of people waiting.. I could have added them to the conference call!

But it's not too late. Try your luck and call them. If they answer, ask them this question.

Also, the main point here is, the guy said there is no assessment phase after AOR. I was reading the thread and people were saying that their application is still in assessment phase. I would encourage them to call and ask for detail information.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dhasha1 said:
So I just called OINP and that grumpy guy answered the call. He said that there is just one stage after AOR which is decision phase (in other words there is no assessment phase after AOR).

Also, that guy said that it takes 2-3 months after AOR to get Nomination.

I don't know what to answer that guy as in the thread there were people who reported that they are in assessment phase.
I suppose the guy is wrong. Seriously. Because we have seen so many e-mails stating that the application is pending review by an investigator/analyst. Whatever the guy said was BS, IMO.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I suppose the guy is wrong. Seriously. Because we have seen so many e-mails stating that the application is pending review by an investigator/analyst. Whatever the guy said was BS, IMO.
well I asked to confirm twice and he said this is what they have in the system (he seemed angry upon asking the same question for the third time)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dhasha1 said:
well I asked to confirm twice and he said this is what they have in the system (he seemed angry upon asking the same question for the third time)
May be he was angry at his own ignorance but how can the decision phase come right after AOR? People do receive additional document requests. Even for those who do not get additional document requests, the documents would most certainly be checked. I don't think the grumpy operator was right!