+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Jun 23, 2021
my OCI was dispatched on 16May, received on 31May; someone else received it on 30May.
i suggest you wait till 10May, and if you see no movement, then apply for an e-visa.
Hi
your second OCI for Adult Dispatched at May 29, 2024. In my minor case it was May 30, 2024. If you get any updates in this week on BLS website please update on that forum, that would be really appreciated. I want to book an flights but I am literally waiting for OCI card.

Thank you

Jun 23, 2021
BLS website gets updated first. Then same day or next day Purolator website gets updated
Hi, as per your message your Dispatched date was May 21, 2024. Are you remember exact date when your BLS status was updated after dispatched date? I am planning to booked ticket. If you share that timeline that would help me a lot.

Thank you

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Yes should be the answer
Thank you. My child's Canadian passport application had one form and 2 page printout.
The amount of documents and printout s we have to take for OCI is just ridiculous.
I guess with all the scams/frauds we Indians do, this is required. But still feel like so much unnecessary work.

Reactions: vishalv

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi, as per your message your Dispatched date was May 21, 2024. Are you remember exact date when your BLS status was updated after dispatched date? I am planning to booked ticket. If you share that timeline that would help me a lot.

Thank you
I think May 31st status got updated on BLS website and then immediately I checked Purolator website by application number and it showed.

Buddha13

Apr 21, 2019
Haha :DNo they charged per Application they are gonna send OCI separately. BTW mine is Dispatched on 28th May, waiting for status update. Hoping good news in coming days.
So i got some good news. OCI received today.

Dispatched from MEA on 28 May. No further update on OCI site, BLS yesterday June 4th updated to counter delivery to BLS with tracking number and today 5 June it handed over to me. I would say i am satisfied with overall timeline

Submitted -25 April
Acknowledged- 1 May
Processed - 27 May
Dispatched- 28 May
Received at Toronto- Not updated
BLS site update to counter delivery with tracking number -4 June
Ready to Deliver- Not updated
OCI received- 5 June

Reactions: cecict

joyvik

Feb 14, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I am from GTA region.
Does any one know trick to get a face to face appointment for this BLS Brampton.

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
My current status for oci application in BLS website stating “(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)”

I don’t see any Purolator tracking #.

Is it the next day when the tracking details will be updated in BLS website ?

Imran1990

May 1, 2024
My current status for oci application in BLS website stating “(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping)”

I don’t see any Purolator tracking #.

Is it the next day when the tracking details will be updated in BLS website ?
Yes typically next day. You will see the Purolator tracking number in the comments on the BLS site when the status on the BLS site changes to Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping.
At that time you will also be able to track the shipment on the Purolator site by entering the CAN.... File reference number as PIN/Reference on the Purolator site.

Reactions: Zay11

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
for the last OCI in the family (MEA dispatch 29May), it is showing <Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping> today. so another couple of days for it to reach me and this entire chapter to end!!

Reactions: ThenT

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi
your second OCI for Adult Dispatched at May 29, 2024. In my minor case it was May 30, 2024. If you get any updates in this week on BLS website please update on that forum, that would be really appreciated. I want to book an flights but I am literally waiting for OCI card.

Thank you
the last OCI (MEA dispatch 29May) is showing today <Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping>.