+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I wouldn't think so. But again, there was an instant where someone was e-mailed his MR but was advised it was via post. There was no med forms to the e-mail. My dear, whichever way Accra wants to send it, you shall receive it IJN.
*Mandie*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mandiebraxton said:
I wouldn't think so. But again, there was an instant where someone was e-mailed his MR but was advised it was via post. There was no med forms to the e-mail. My dear, whichever way Accra wants to send it, you shall receive it IJN.
*Mandie*
Accra would send the MR to the representative in Canada GBAM! ;D ;D ;D A mail will also be sent to the representative/lawyer under the applicant's copy of the MR and other request.

Let's not forget the fact that when you have chosen a representative, you should expect all communication via same!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

GBAM GBAM GBAM

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Accra would send the MR to the representative in Canada GBAM! ;D ;D ;D A mail will also be sent to the representative/lawyer under the applicant's copy of the MR and other request.

Let's not forget the fact that when you have chosen a representative, you should expect all communication via same!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

GBAM GBAM GBAM
Okey I see
Its clearer now

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
Accra sends either E-MR or hard copy. In an e-mail response, they said they send e-MR for their newer cases. As to which method they will use is anyone's guess. As your case is being handled by an agent, they will send the e/hardcopy MR to him. :D
*Mandie*
Right said:

GBAM GBAM GBAM
;D :p

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Diamondx
In my case, Accra sent me an email directly to request for updated police report & payment of RPRF the same day they posted d hardcopy of MR to my agent. I'm not sure if this is because i 've also been relating with them directly via email

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Toluwanile said:
@ Diamondx
In my case, Accra sent me an email directly to request for updated police report & payment of RPRF the same day they posted d hardcopy of MR to my agent. I'm not sure if this is because i 've also been relating with them directly via email
Madam Tolu, the mail is correct. The issue is about you but the hardcopy will definately go to the lawyer/rep. GBAM!

I pray it is resolved on time so that you can complete your medical before the 60 day ultimatum GBAM o o!!!

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
i think we might have been in the same situation , i was using an agent and i had to sack him, so i went to the check yuor staus website and change the address to my nigerian adrress some years back. later i understand for accra people i have to write an email to 'manually' change the address . few days later i saw it has been updated on the web

probably this was the reason i cloudnt get the 2 hard copies sent. Accra will not send you another hard copy until the expiration of the 60 days in most cases . i made sure a day to or onthe 60th day i wrote to accra complaining of not seeing the hard copy and made useful suggestions ( given by good people here ;) .
i suggest you wait until close to the 60th day , then send an email to accra and suggest you pick it via dhl , if they dont answer you , get a bit aggresive , go the website and lodge a compainf with on this , leave your email address , it works better than email to accra .

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Where are the In processes,MRs PPRs. Thank God for another week and i pray that as showers of rain has been falling, so shall showers of blessing and updates come up all of us in this forum. Shout a BIG Amen if you believe. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Ikemba said:
Where are the In processes,MRs PPRs. Thank God for another week and i pray that as showers of rain has been falling, so shall showers of blessing and updates come up all of us in this forum. Shout a BIG Amen if you believe. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
@Ikemba nke ibuo, ;), I shout a big Amen to that :p
Have a great day and Gods blessings!

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Ikemba said:

[size=10pt]AMEN !!![/size]

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ikemba said:
I know one person who has gone into 'in process' in MI 1. At his own time, he will announce his MR..... :p :D :p
*Mandie*

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
mandiebraxton said:
I know one person who has gone into 'in process' in MI 1. At his own time, he will announce his MR..... :p :D :p
*Mandie*
@ Mandie, Really? ??? ???

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija poepols i have get all the visases from accra.i am greet all my naija forums friendses who have been ask for me the time wey i have comot go for accra.and for all my haters who is use insult word and words call me.i am say no wahala,as i am used to poepols abuse me everyday for nothings, but out of emotional impulse.bus conductors,taxi drivers,molue drivers,my mechanic fellow poepols,market womens and mens,plenty plenty, etc poepols.all of thems can just abusive you for nothings.as for me even say i am be mechanic i cannot fit to sink to the level of abusing anybodies like that.if you check all my posts,you will see it say i have never use any bad words for any forums membars.but make you check all the forums poepols who abuses me and you will see the how many time this parsons is quarell with other forums membars.

Make i spokens small oyinbo for here; I sincerely welcome constructive criticism, as some people may not like my style, but you do not have to put me down. A happy and self confident person does not put others down. Some people are so quick to criticise and put others down, and they do this because they need to make themselves feel like they are in control or more powerful.
It has become obvious to me that this tirades against me probabaly goes to reveal how unhappy and frustrated some persons are with my style.
I am really sorry about this, and I truly feel pity for all those who feel so bad about me :'(. Please I humbly plead with you all to tolerate my style, since not everybody can be as PERFECT as you sir.
I respect and accept everyone here as friends, and I sincerely understand the primary aim of this forum. I have learnt and benefited quite a lot from your useful suggestions and advice. I have also contributed my little quota, but you may not remember ;).
Alagba Mufu is not here to make you angry or unhappy, Mufutau Ogedengbe is here just to put a little smile of our faces, as we go through this tedious process of our various applications.
TRULY TRULY SPEAKING!!!!!. Pa' Mufu got his PR.