+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Toluwanile said:
My people plsi have a concern. My MR was sent to my agent in Canada by regular mail. Up till now they claim not to have received it. In a few days time it wil be 30days. Pls what can i do about this before the 60days to lapse.
Tolu - if u have an agent who liaises between u and Accra, u might need a detailed introduction to convince Accra that you are the applicant! Especially if u have not communicated directly with Accra before now.

I suggest you ask ur ask ur agent to follow up quickly and put u in copy of all correspondences with Accra. If you do not see any result after a week, do a detailed introductory letter and request for the MR copy directly from Accra and put ur agent in the copy.

thank sir ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kcsider

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
DIAMONDX said:
GBAM! GBAM! GBAM!!

Lady spicey u ve said it all

Could this be a secondary school . NO WAY

We are all adults n hv right to express ourselves in any lanuage we desire as long as its nt offensive

Odikwa egwuuuu ohhhh
@Pa DiamondX,

So you be one of us baa' biko bia were utu lacha,Ikala aka.

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Just thought I should share this with you guys to encourage you.
"Every year, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) sets immigration targets to meet the Canadian government’s economic, family reunification, and humanitarian goals. 2012 will see a large increase in the issuance of visas from overseas, with total documents rising from 217,800 in 2011 to a projected 255,100 for this year.

Almost all categories of Canadian immigration will see increases in the amount of visas being issued in the upcoming year. Amongst these, some have increased dramatically. Visas available to parents and grandparents, for instance, numbered 11,200 last year. For the current period, the target has been set at 36,500. Other significant increases have been projected for Federal Skilled Workers (55,900 to 61,000), and Provincial/Quebec Nominees (73,600 to 78,000). In total, overseas visa issuance will rise an impressive 17% for this year. A further 26, 884 visas are expected to be issued to immigrants already in Canada.

On top of national goals, specific visa issuance targets are given to visa processing centers in each geographic region. Overall, these centers are expected to issue a greater number of immigration documents. In the Africa/Middle East region, large increases are planned for the Federal Skilled Worker program."

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
fernendez said:
Just thought I should share this with you guys to encourage you.
"Every year, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) sets immigration targets to meet the Canadian government's economic, family reunification, and humanitarian goals. 2012 will see a large increase in the issuance of visas from overseas, with total documents rising from 217,800 in 2011 to a projected 255,100 for this year.

Almost all categories of Canadian immigration will see increases in the amount of visas being issued in the upcoming year. Amongst these, some have increased dramatically. Visas available to parents and grandparents, for instance, numbered 11,200 last year. For the current period, the target has been set at 36,500. Other significant increases have been projected for Federal Skilled Workers (55,900 to 61,000), and Provincial/Quebec Nominees (73,600 to 78,000). In total, overseas visa issuance will rise an impressive 17% for this year. A further 26, 884 visas are expected to be issued to immigrants already in Canada.

On top of national goals, specific visa issuance targets are given to visa processing centers in each geographic region. Overall, these centers are expected to issue a greater number of immigration documents. In the Africa/Middle East region, large increases are planned for the Federal Skilled Worker program."

[/quote

The info is simply cheering. Thanks for it. So Eagles should just simply get ready and start packing bags for the much awaited trip to our various destinations.

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
[/quote
The info is simply cheering. Thanks for it. So Eagles should just simply get ready and start packing bags for the much awaited trip to our various destinations.
[/quote]

Yes oh, make una dey ready to collect una UGWU LEAF. Congrats to all of una in Advance.Make you just tell Mufu say no Amala for Canada. lol

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
fernendez said:
[/quote

Yes oh, make una dey ready to collect una UGWU LEAF. Congrats to all of una in Advance.Make you just tell Mufu say no Amala for Canada. lol
You guys are looking for Mufu, and when he appears with his paraphernalia which can only flow in pidgin, bad English or vernacular, some of us will begin to complain.@ Mufu GCFR, First lady Spicy, Diamondx etc, anom ebe ana atu azu aka, Onwero ife na eme, kama ife nile ga eme na abalia. :p :p :p :p :p :p

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:
You guys are looking for Mufu, and when he appears with his paraphernalia which can only flow in pidgin, bad English or vernacular, some of us will begin to complain. @ Mufu GCFR, First lady Spicy, Diamondx etc, anom ebe ana atu azu aka, Onwero ife na eme, kama ife nile ga eme na abalia. :p :p :p :p :p :p
You are simply welcome say what you want to say. And feel free also. If there are things more to add bring it on.

Cheers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
EMO said:
You are simply welcome say what you want to say. And feel free also. If there are things more to add bring it on.

Cheers
@ Emo thank sir

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Toluwanile said:
My people plsi have a concern. My MR was sent to my agent in Canada by regular mail. Up till now they claim not to have received it. In a few days time it wil be 30days. Pls what can i do about this before the 60days to lapse.
Madam Toluwanile,

I thought you might find the information on the thread titled "How to do Medicals WITHOUT the Forms?" by Qorax useful as it relates to your case somehow.

The link is: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t73722.0.html

Feel free to go through and you might want to try out options 2 and 3 (as advised by Qorax).

Hope this helps. All the best!

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
jelili said:
Hello ladapo,Mandie, and other member of the houses,what is happen to me on my last post is that I am in state of confusion and serious panic over my medical exam,because Naija said he did his medical on-10-march and he confirmed that result was sent on march-31, while I did my own medical on-13-march and result was sent on-27-march even before Naija result was sent to paris,according to what he said' now I have not get my own PPR and we did exam in the same place,I am begin to suspect may be something wrong with my medical resut or why delay.
@ Jelili,

I could remember reading one of Qorax threads where he stated that issuance of PPR by VO depends (somehow) on completion of one check (either Security Check or Background Check) by same VO. So don't worry, I believe health-wise you are okay and by this time next week it would have turned to a testimony. So relax!

For your relaxation, you might want to read the thread yourself. Here's the link:http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39578.0.html

As you enjoy the reading, more focus on the "Security & Criminality Checks:" section and look at the summary where he (Qorax) said:
"-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR."

It is well!

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Jibaba said:
Thanks for the photo places .. will dig them out !
@ toluwanile , i will advise you take the bull by the horn , huff and tail .. get DHL to get accra release them directly to you .
Thanks my brother. Sent you a PM before reading this. Kind pm the format to write to write the email.How much do i need for this.

@Lukeke, Pa Right,Emo,Ladapo4luv,Kcsider and others.
Thanks alot. I think i'll try the DHL thing 1st as my work is not likely to allow me go to Accra untill another 2or3 weeks.

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
For benefit of all , here is what i did :

A week to the end of teh 60 days grace period , i wrote to accra ( stating my file number and full name - re-accra.immigration - at - international.gc.ca). That i have not received the letter . Funny accra said it always took a long time and should exercise patience

on the 6oth day , i sent a mail in which i complained that i haven receive the letter and went ahead to suggest a "good solution ".
that i am willing to use a courier service in Nigeria to pick up the document for me :

i went to DHL in VI ( akin adesola) and i was advise on the following procedure :
1.write an authorisation letter accra , authorising DHL or its agent to pick the medical form record on my behalf . stae name and file mumber
2.send an email to accra, that you have arranged with your local courier and the courier will like accra to advise on the best time to pick the package
3. accra will reply friday 1- 4pm , ( pls confirm)
4. armed with the email from accra , the letter of authorisation and some 19k naira , ( cheaper than traveling down) . it will take about 3 days. and you have it .

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who have one update or the other and also to all who are expectant, our Lord will give everyone of us victory songs even as we approach our PPR destinations in Jesus Name, Amen.

To the house, Pls hw do I notify (with which documents & forms) Accra of my additional new baby, also with my timeline which category do I fall into, MI 2 or MI 3?

Busy-Bee

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile said:

@ Toluwanile, First, Let me congratulate you on your MR. If you remember, in your private mail when you scanned and sent your full application update to me for scrutiny, i mentioned that you should change your correspondence address from canada to Nigeria address: I specifically mentioned that your MR will be sent to the canadian address if you dont change it and that you may not recieve the MR within the 60 days timeline.

Am afraid that you may not recieve the MR in another 30 days. Traditional mail form Nigeria to Canada takes 6-8weeks vice-versa. If by now, your agent have not received your Hard copy MR, then, i would advise you to advise the embassy and request for a new hardcopy. Communicate with the embassy and request for a new hardcopy to be sent to your Nigerian address or if by any chance they can send you e-MR.

If you dont communicate with Accra within the 60days you may receive indefinate B'FD. I believed you dont want that to happen to you.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Pa Seglad
It,s just unfortunate that u were not able to respond to my pm to get to speak with u before sending my papers. I actually wanted you to scrutinize them 1st. I was not able to send another update as u suggested becos of several circumstances beyond my control then.
Anyway, God is in control and i know that all things shall eventually work for my good. I will do the email as suggested. Thank you for your concern.