+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Jibaba said:
hello good people ,

I am trying to ensure my passports photographs are not rejected for the ppr after arrival in Canada. Can someone direct me to any address or contact where i can take the passport as specified in the document e.g date written at the back , etc

Thank you

Jibaba
Go to TiG Fotonigeria ltd. 21B Idowu Martins Street Opp Mega Plaza by Mothecare Victoria Island Lagos. Good luck

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Hello ladapo,Mandie, and other member of the houses,what is happen to me on my last post is that I am in state of confusion and serious panic over my medical exam,because Naija said he did his medical on-10-march and he confirmed that result was sent on march-31, while I did my own medical on-13-march and result was sent on-27-march even before Naija result was sent to paris,according to what he said' now I have not get my own PPR and we did exam in the same place,I am begin to suspect may be something wrong with my medical resut or why delay.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
jelili said:
Hello ladapo,Mandie, and other member of the houses,what is happen to me on my last post is that I am in state of confusion and serious panic over my medical exam,because Naija said he did his medical on-10-march and he confirmed that result was sent on march-31, while I did my own medical on-13-march and result was sent on-27-march even before Naija result was sent to paris,according to what he said' now I have not get my own PPR and we did exam in the same place,I am begin to suspect may be something wrong with my medical resut or why delay.
There is no need to panic, I am sure you will get your PPR before this month ends. You are nearly there!
*Mandie*

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@Mufu u are inviting us to celebrate ur PPR at iya Tawa chop n quench at onijekuje bus stop Ajangbadi, hmmmm. Pls send us date n time n I c u ther heheheeee. Congrats Pa mufu n c u.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
My people plsi have a concern. My MR was sent to my agent in Canada by regular mail. Up till now they claim not to have received it. In a few days time it wil be 30days. Pls what can i do about this before the 60days to lapse.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Toluwanile said:
My people plsi have a concern. My MR was sent to my agent in Canada by regular mail. Up till now they claim not to have received it. In a few days time it wil be 30days. Pls what can i do about this before the 60days to lapse.
Hi, why not check with the courier company first?
*Mandie*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Toluwanile said:
Abeg take a trip to Accra and request for a copy or send them a detail email and make arragement to send a courier to pick it for you just as was done by Jibaba...remember that time is money!

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Hehehehe!!!

All works and no play,they say'make Jack a dull boy' There is nothing wrong with a little comic relief. If I may ask you buddy,Why did you choose to be anti-IBos?

Time without numbers in this Thread,i have seen folks expressing their feelings with pictures,emoctions,French and even Yoruba. We all have freedom of speech and I guess that if you must know there is nothing wrong with your consulting the aid of Yahoo translator or been civilized in asking for kind interpretation.

I will also like to advise you to stop misquoting the scriptures as that your post and its' contents are unsolicited and uncalled for.

Is good you abide by things that will give you joy rather than growing slim over nothing.

While I appreciate you in reminding us of good conduct in public forum,i hereby wish to embolden you that this is NigerianS forums as Nigeria is made up of three ethnic groups.Please stop playing Gods.

Onaghi Echi!!! Osondu Onwendi!!!

GBAM! GBAM! GBAM!!

Lady spicey u ve said it all

Could this be a secondary school . NO WAY

We are all adults n hv right to express ourselves in any lanuage we desire as long as its nt offensive

Odikwa egwuuuu ohhhh

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
Thanks for the photo places .. will dig them out !
@toluwanile , i will advise you take the bull by the horn , huff and tail .. get DHL to get accra release them directly to you .

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Jelili, remain calm and I am sure you will get it by the end of next week. TOluwanile, please go to Accra, if you can, I am sure they will be willing to help.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
EMO said:
First and foremost you need to know my person by the fruits and much more by my words. I need to give you a small assignment.

1. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and reset your mind.
2. Go through my post again and see if any part of it had problem with Igbo speaking
3. Highlight any scripture quoted and point me to it.

Now you see that you are just picking your issues from the air. All the same you are welcome with you labelling. I live my life in the midst of Igbo people, my boss an Igbo man, my brethren are of Igbo origin and all that God placed around me as associates to get my assignment done are Igbo. So you see! MOMO you are wrong about your label

Spicey know for sure that you remain my very good friend. Your criticism is simply welcome, but make it right to the issue and try not to join any imaginary thing to it.

Thank you and God bless you and all.

However, if am wrong with anything at all that I put in the public space, I am still learning in the school of humility. I will admit and apologize. But we avoid saying the wrong thing. Those who say wrong things with their mouth or with their mind or with pen or keyboard or keypad are made up of the lower stock
@ EMO, I think this is a case of bad timing for you and bad timing for the people on the other side as well.

You seemingly chose to express your reservations about the light hearted banter in the forum at a time when the said conversations became steeped in Igbo. It may have elicited a different reaction if you had bared your mind 2 pages earlier!

While I appreciate your call for more serious discourse, I think you should have done more to manage the sensitivity on the language side of things. I must confess at a point I wondered whether there were Igbo speaking folks in the forum since we got used to intermittent Yoruba expressions that everyone took in their stride.

I don't think anybody is in doubt of the seriousness of our involvement in this forum. The information is key to our objective; but I also find that the jokes have a way of making the load of the excruciating wait almost light.

@ DIAMONDX, Ikemba, Spicey et al, sheathe your swords my friends. It's just bad timing.
And in case any of you wondered, I am not of any of the aforementioned tribes :p :p ;)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
spokes said:
@ EMO, I think this is a case of bad timing for you and bad timing for the people on the other side as well.

You seemingly chose to express your reservations about the light hearted banter in the forum at a time when the said conversations became steeped in Igbo. It may have elicited a different reaction if you had bared your mind 2 pages earlier!

While I appreciate your call for more serious discourse, I think you should have done more to manage the sensitivity on the language side of things. I must confess at a point I wondered whether there were Igbo speaking folks in the forum since we got used to intermittent Yoruba expressions that everyone took in their stride.

I don't think anybody is in doubt of the seriousness of our involvement in this forum. The information is key to our objective; but I also find that the jokes have a way of making the load of the excruciating wait almost light.

@ DIAMONDX, Ikemba, Spicey et al, sheathe your swords my friends. It's just bad timing.
And in case any of you wondered, I am not of any of the aforementioned tribes :p :p ;)
Before nko? You no be English woman,sure you had an IELTS score of 9 bands.

Thanks for bringing our discussions to a minimum.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:

I totally agree with you on this and the responses of the Igbo blowing members says it all to say the least. But in the event where I made it clear that I do not have problem with Igbo and someone is still going ahead to post few more stuff looking for who to join issue with. It's rather more interesting.

@ Toluwani, Please link up with Jibaba on this. There is a way out. You can ask a courier company to pick it up for you.

@ Jelili relax. You have no reason to panic.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
spicey said:
Before nko? You no be English woman,sure you had an IELTS score of 9 bands.

Thanks for bringing our discussions to a minimum.
@ spicey ;), It was the least I could do o.

I know say the tension can make us go at each other's throats sometimes (I believe I have attacked people here before).

As for the IELTS, forget that side o :p :p :p :-X

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
@ spicey ;), It was the least I could do o.

(I believe I have attacked people here before). I am one of those... ;D ;D ;D

As for the IELTS, forget that side o :p :p :p :-X -----Expo momo. I trust Naija GBAM :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: