+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Busy-Bee said:
Congratulations to all who have one update or the other and also to all who are expectant, our Lord will give everyone of us victory songs even as we approach our PPR destinations in Jesus Name, Amen.

To the house, Pls hw do I notify (with which documents & forms) Accra of my additional new baby, also with my timeline which category do I fall into, MI 2 or MI 3?

Busy-Bee
You are MI3!!! ;)
For the notification, I believe you may have to start first with an e.mail/case specific inquiry.
@all , kindly weigh in if I am wrong

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Toluwanile said:
@ Pa Seglad
It,s just unfortunate that u were not able to respond to my pm to get to speak with u before sending my papers. I actually wanted you to scrutinize them 1st. I was not able to send another update as u suggested becos of several circumstances beyond my control then.
Anyway, God is in control and i know that all things shall eventually work for my good. I will do the email as suggested. Thank you for your concern.
lukeke said:
Madam Toluwanile,

I thought you might find the information on the thread titled "How to do Medicals WITHOUT the Forms?" by Qorax useful as it relates to your case somehow.

The link is: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t73722.0.html

Feel free to go through and you might want to try out options 2 and 3 (as advised by Qorax).

Hope this helps. All the best!
@Tolu, as an additional strategy, do you want to consider trying this suggestion by @lukeke?

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile said:
@ Pa Seglad
It,s just unfortunate that u were not able to respond to my pm to get to speak with u before sending my papers. I actually wanted you to scrutinize them 1st. I was not able to send another update as u suggested becos of several circumstances beyond my control then.
Anyway, God is in control and i know that all things shall eventually work for my good. I will do the email as suggested. Thank you for your concern.
@Madam Toluwanile, I dont remember of receiving your PM. I scanned through my PM nothing came from you. You dont need permission to call me please. You can call at anytime. You are more than welcome. I am just concern that there shouldn't be any delay. A stich in time saves nine

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Spokes Thanks my sister. It's one of the options i'm considering. I intend to go to Asaju this week for enquiry as regards that.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Spokes, thanks my jolly sister I appreciate.

It seems everyone is on compulsory weekend break, pls do any other person (the regular experienced) has any contributions to my last inquiry post? Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Busy-Bee

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Busy-Bee said:
@ Spokes, thanks my jolly sister I appreciate.

It seems everyone is on compulsory weekend break, pls do any other person (the regular experienced) has any contributions to my last inquiry post? Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Busy-Bee
You will need to send Accra the ff docs for your baby:
1) Copy of the birth certificate with (English/French translation - if applicable)
2) 4 photographs
3) Processing Fee of CAD $150
4) baby 's passport copy
and updated IMM8 to be completed with the details of the baby.
And you are under MI 3.
*Mandie*

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
You will need to send Accra the ff docs for your baby:
1) Copy of the birth certificate with (English/French translation - if applicable)
2) 4 photographs
3) Processing Fee of CAD $150
4) baby 's passport copy
and updated IMM8 to be completed with the details of the baby.
And you are under MI 3.
*Mandie*
Good one Mandie please place the reference link if you can regarding the info provided above. Thanks. Have a lovely day

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Tolu

Did u get an electronic mr pls how did u no they sent u MR

I hv an immgration agent handling my case.

I just wanted to confirm if accra sends electronic information about d Mr before sending the hard copy

Mandie u cam help out tooo

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Mandie, you're indeed our God sent Qorax of our time and forum. May God bless you and reward you with speedy response from Accra, IJN, Amen.

Busy-Bee

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
DIAMONDX said:
@ Tolu

I just wanted to confirm if accra sends electronic information about d Mr before sending the hard copy

Accra sends either E-MR or hard copy. In an e-mail response, they said they send e-MR for their newer cases. As to which method they will use is anyone's guess. As your case is being handled by an agent, they will send the e/hardcopy MR to him. :D
*Mandie*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
DIAMONDX said:
@ Tolu
It depends on the casefile. e-MR most times is for independent applicants while hardcopy MR is for Representative. However if there is a serious security check on your file then you expect a hard copy MR.

Another situation is if you are an independent applicant and your mode of communication with CIC has been electronics, then be rest assured to get e-MR. Recall that there is a portion on the Immigration form that states that you should tick if you want your correspondences in electronic form.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
EMO said:
Good one Mandie please place the reference link if you can regarding the info provided above. Thanks. Have a lovely day
This is a VO request to an applicant in a similar situation, not all docs is required as it is a case of adding a baby and not a spouse

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/confusion-after-receiving-visa-about-addition-of-new-born-baby-t101436.0.html

For applicants other than Family Class cases, if you are adding a spouse or newborn child to your application, you will also be required to submit the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse and/or child to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse and/or child
- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- If the spouse or child is accompanying you to Canada, processing fee for your spouse and/or other dependant
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse and/or child
- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse's and/or child's valid passport (s) both valid and expired
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse and/or child according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- you must return the passports and visas for persons where visas have been issued in order for us to proceed with processing your added dependants
- two additional recent passport-size photographs for each person with previously issued visas that must be cancelled, according to specifications
- if you applied as a Skilled worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse and/or child

Hope it helps
*Mandie*

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
It depends on the casefile. e-MR most times is for independent applicants while hardcopy MR is for Representative. However if there is a serious security check on your file then you expect a hard copy MR.

Another situation is if you are an independent applicant and your mode of communication with CIC has been electronics, then be rest assured to get e-MR. Recall that there is a portion on the Immigration form that states that you should tick if you want your correspondences in electronic form.
[/quote

I applied with my wife and we hv a reprensentative in canada. Which means it could b hard copy

My question is if its hard copy would accra send an email immediately they send out the hard copy informing my representative that they hv sent the hardcopy. To them.