+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Well, Well Well, Grand Pa MUFU decides to come out in true colors :eek:

Congrats to you sir ;)

I must also commend your multilingual ability :-X
Proficiency in impeccable English, Bad English, Pidgin English, Yoruba, Igbo and the good Lord know what else ??? ??? Hausa and Ashanti maybe? :-\ :-X

I hope the PR doesn't mean you will leave the forum sir ::)
What happened to Morufu? :p

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
mandiebraxton said:
I know one person who has gone into 'in process' in MI 1. At his own time, he will announce his MR..... :p :D :p
*Mandie*
I also know one person who is an MI 1 application though not a forum member who just did his medical last week. I also know that there are a lot of things happening outside this forum which is not reported probably. I beleive Accra is working and i know that sonner than later, this updates will go round IJN Amen :D :D :D :D :D

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Oga MUFU, i salute you na, and talk Thanks sir :-* CONGRATULOBIA
May elders like you never depart our mist lailai.
before i go i need to ask one question bro. seems like you know say una go soon comot waiting levu b4 comin our forum dey ask bois for talk? E no gud oooo, show bois the way oooooooo oga MUFU.

MUFU said:
my naija poepols i have get all the visases from accra.i am greet all my naija forums friendses who have been ask for me the time wey i have comot go for accra.and for all my haters who is use insult word and words call me.i am say no wahala,as i am used to poepols abuse me everyday for nothings, but out of emotional impulse.bus conductors,taxi drivers,molue drivers,my mechanic fellow poepols,market womens and mens,plenty plenty, etc poepols.all of thems can just abusive you for nothings.as for me even say i am be mechanic i cannot fit to sink to the level of abusing anybodies like that.if you check all my posts,you will see it say i have never use any bad words for any forums membars.but make you check all the forums poepols who abuses me and you will see the how many time this parsons is quarell with other forums membars.

Make i spokens small oyinbo for here; I sincerely welcome constructive criticism, as some people may not like my style, but you do not have to put me down. A happy and self confident person does not put others down. Some people are so quick to criticise and put others down, and they do this because they need to make themselves feel like they are in control or more powerful.
It has become obvious to me that this tirades against me probabaly goes to reveal how unhappy and frustrated some persons are with my style.
I am really sorry about this, and I truly feel pity for all those who feel so bad about me :'(. Please I humbly plead with you all to tolerate my style, since not everybody can be as PERFECT as you sir.
I respect and accept everyone here as friends, and I sincerely understand the primary aim of this forum. I have learnt and benefited quite a lot from your useful suggestions and advice. I have also contributed my little quota, but you may not remember ;).
Alagba Mufu is not here to make you angry or unhappy, Mufutau Ogedengbe is here just to put a little smile of our faces, as we go through this tedious process of our various applications.
TRULY TRULY SPEAKING!!!!!. Pa' Mufu got his PR.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Grand Paa MUFU GCFR, IKALU AKA, IKAJALU AKAJA 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! on your PR. thank sir

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Toluwanile said:
@ Diamondx
In my case, Accra sent me an email directly to request for updated police report & payment of RPRF the same day they posted d hardcopy of MR to my agent. I'm not sure if this is because i 've also been relating with them directly via email
Madam Tolu,
Going through your agent, I mean waiting for that same hardcopy will devour the entire time left. Please as a matter of urgency send a mail to ACCRA informing them of your intention to arrange a courier service to pick a new copy. I want to hear about your ugwu leaf sooner, rather than latter.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:
my naija poepols i have get all the visases from accra.i am greet all my naija forums friendses who have been ask for me the time wey i have comot go for accra.and for all my haters who is use insult word and words call me.i am say no wahala,as i am used to poepols abuse me everyday for nothings, but out of emotional impulse.bus conductors,taxi drivers,molue drivers,my mechanic fellow poepols,market womens and mens,plenty plenty, etc poepols.all of thems can just abusive you for nothings.as for me even say i am be mechanic i cannot fit to sink to the level of abusing anybodies like that.if you check all my posts,you will see it say i have never use any bad words for any forums membars.but make you check all the forums poepols who abuses me and you will see the how many time this parsons is quarell with other forums membars.

Make i spokens small oyinbo for here; I sincerely welcome constructive criticism, as some people may not like my style, but you do not have to put me down. A happy and self confident person does not put others down. Some people are so quick to criticise and put others down, and they do this because they need to make themselves feel like they are in control or more powerful.
It has become obvious to me that this tirades against me probabaly goes to reveal how unhappy and frustrated some persons are with my style.
I am really sorry about this, and I truly feel pity for all those who feel so bad about me :'(. Please I humbly plead with you all to tolerate my style, since not everybody can be as PERFECT as you sir.
I respect and accept everyone here as friends, and I sincerely understand the primary aim of this forum. I have learnt and benefited quite a lot from your useful suggestions and advice. I have also contributed my little quota, but you may not remember ;).
Alagba Mufu is not here to make you angry or unhappy, Mufutau Ogedengbe is here just to put a little smile of our faces, as we go through this tedious process of our various applications.

Congratulation if indeed you are real. Irrespective of all that transpires and the suspicions all over the place and the shots fired left and right.

Congratulation at last its clear that EMO is not Pa MUFU. But Oga you try.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:
Where are the In processes,MRs PPRs. Thank God for another week and i pray that as showers of rain has been falling, so shall showers of blessing and updates come up all of us in this forum. Shout a BIG Amen if you believe. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
I know one person who has gone into 'in process' in MI 1. At his own time, he will announce his MR..... :p :D :p
*Mandie*
That is a cheering news something is happening, coupled with Mr Ogedengbe's PR . May more good and cheering news fill the forum this week o.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spokes said:
@ Ikemba nke ibuo, ;), I shout a big Amen to that :p
Have a great day and Gods blessings!
And you too. Its well :) :) :) :) :)

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
PA MUFU PA MUFU, SO U WAN GO LEAVE YA INLAW HERE FOR NAIJA???????????
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. WE GO WASH AM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Please my people,
where is EZINNE? I hope all is well with her. Please PM her number to me if any has it. I used to, but misplaced.

Thanks

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mufu is real

He is a friend in deed

But if only we knew who thiis almighty mufu is all tht said one bad thing or the other will immediately apologize

Mufu congratulobia

We will meetings in the canada for there

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
MUFU said:

:eek: ??? :eek:

wow, that was a flawless speech :eek:

i always knew there was something special about MUFU.... but sincerely, i prefer the old mufutau Ogedengbe :'( and i sincerely hope we still get more of those rib-cracking posts FOR FREE :p

Please MUFU.... Don't be a stranger :'(

Congrats on your PR... Ire akari ooo

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
MUFU said:

Thannkk sir :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ::) ::)

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
congrats to thoSE that got their visas...