+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Una don turn this forum to african magic yoruba and ibo. Lol

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spicey said:
Odum bu ebe ebedebelu akachie line. Maka ndi uwa mgbede,anyi n'enwe nkwu .nu n' nkwu ocha, abatement agwoluagwo,nkwobi,ngwongwo,Peppe soup anu enwu n' nke azu,ji ahuru n'oku na Ihe Ndi ozo ga
Ewoooooooooo Pa Mufu ebu ka ino, nkea akaliam :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Jangalova pee pee pee, Jangalova pee pee pee

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spicey said:
Egwo!!! Eche zorom akwa agwoluagwo na anu okuko ahuchara n'oku ma gwo ya agwo.
First Lady Spicy Imeligo. thank ma 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
I tire pass thief man wife oooooooooooooo
Abeg helep me tell them

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
I discover that issues are fast disappearing from this forum. Comedy is taking over aspect that helps visitors of the forum who often confess the resourcefulness of this place.

Can we please get back to work.

I want us to put information here, that will benefit trades persons e.g Plumber, Electrician, Crane operators, and so on.

Information that will help show people that even if you don't have relatives in Canada you can still qualify and get in with the FSW.

And so on.

All the timing belt issue and a jester who is branding 12/13 children is nothing but a distraction to us here.

I am not saying we should not joke, but it must not take a way the cream of this forum.

One of us is already writing like the yeast we have here.

I know some of us will want to fight because of this, am never scared of it, you can bring them on. Those who curse, I will bless and if you call me name I will, I will not call you any.

God bless us all as we keep waiting with expectation.

Thank you.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
I discover that issues are fast disappearing from this forum. Comedy is taking over aspect that helps visitors of the forum who often confess the resourcefulness of this place.

Can we please get back to work.

I want us to put information here, that will benefit trades persons e.g Plumber, Electrician, Crane operators, and so on.

Information that will help show people that even if you don't have relatives in Canada you can still qualify and get in with the FSW.

And so on.

All the timing belt issue and a jester who is branding 12/13 children is nothing but a distraction to us here.

I am not saying we should not joke, but it must not take a way the cream of this forum.

One of us is already writing like the yeast we have here.

I know some of us will want to fight because of this, am never scared of it, you can bring them on. Those who curse, I will bless and if you call me name I will, I will not call you any.

God bless us all as we keep waiting with expectation.

Thank you.
Hehehehe!!!

All works and no play,they say'make Jack a dull boy' There is nothing wrong with a little comic relief. If I may ask you buddy,Why did you choose to be anti-IBos?

Time without numbers in this Thread,i have seen folks expressing their feelings with pictures,emoctions,French and even Yoruba. We all have freedom of speech and I guess that if you must know there is nothing wrong with your consulting the aid of Yahoo translator or been civilized in asking for kind interpretation.

I will also like to advise you to stop misquoting the scriptures as that your post and its' contents are unsolicited and uncalled for.

Is good you abide by things that will give you joy rather than growing slim over nothing.

While I appreciate you in reminding us of good conduct in public forum,i hereby wish to embolden you that this is NigerianS forums as Nigeria is made up of three ethnic groups.Please stop playing Gods.

Onaghi Echi!!! Osondu Onwendi!!!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spicey said:
Hehehehe!!!

All works and no play,they say'make Jack a dull boy' There is nothing wrong with a little comic relief. If I may ask you buddy,Why did you choose to be anti-IBos?

Time without numbers in this Thread,i have seen folks expressing their feelings with pictures,emoctions,French and even Yoruba. We all have freedom of speech and I guess that if you must know there is nothing wrong with your consulting the aid of Yahoo translator or been civilized in asking for kind interpretation.

I will also like to advise you to stop misquoting the scriptures as that your post and its' contents are unsolicited and uncalled for.

Is good you abide by things that will give you joy than growing slim over nothing.

While appreciate you in reminding us that this is public forum,i hereby wish to embolden you that this is NigerianS forums as Nigeria is made up of three ethnic groups.Please stop playing Gods.

@ Spicy GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The next policy thrust on immigration:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/canada-looks-speed-entry-skilled-foreign-workers-214026718.html

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
I am sorry Jelili, I don't mean to insult you....never, I just wanted to be sure you were not doing it deliberately. I will suggest you check ur write ups before you post and has already mentioned, no one is perfect. Pa mufu, I wish you all the the best as you find ur way to Accra.

My attention goes to the new policy by Canadian government to give more priority to trades skilled / artisans and cut down highly skilled professionals and I am thinking, new applicants who are professionals can take advantage of the policy too; if we can take time out to learn one trade or the other. Already, I am thinking of running a month's long apprenticeship in something before leaving. What do you think house?

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
hello good people ,

I am trying to ensure my passports photographs are not rejected for the ppr after arrival in Canada. Can someone direct me to any address or contact where i can take the passport as specified in the document e.g date written at the back , etc

Thank you

Jibaba

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
Hehehehe!!!

Is good you abide by things that will give you joy rather than growing slim over nothing.

While I appreciate you in reminding us of good conduct in public forum,i hereby wish to embolden you that this is NigerianS forums as Nigeria is made up of three ethnic groups.Please stop playing Gods.

First and foremost you need to know my person by the fruits and much more by my words. I need to give you a small assignment.

1. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and reset your mind.
2. Go through my post again and see if any part of it had problem with Igbo speaking
3. Highlight any scripture quoted and point me to it.

Now you see that you are just picking your issues from the air. All the same you are welcome with you labelling. I live my life in the midst of Igbo people, my boss an Igbo man, my brethren are of Igbo origin and all that God placed around me as associates to get my assignment done are Igbo. So you see! MOMO you are wrong about your label

Spicey know for sure that you remain my very good friend. Your criticism is simply welcome, but make it right to the issue and try not to join any imaginary thing to it.

Thank you and God bless you and all.

However, if am wrong with anything at all that I put in the public space, I am still learning in the school of humility. I will admit and apologize. But we avoid saying the wrong thing. Those who say wrong things with their mouth or with their mind or with pen or keyboard or keypad are made up of the lower stock

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ladapo4luv said:
I am sorry Jelili, I don't mean to insult you....never, I just wanted to be sure you were not doing it deliberately. I will suggest you check ur write ups before you post and has already mentioned, no one is perfect. Pa mufu, I wish you all the the best as you find ur way to Accra.

My attention goes to the new policy by Canadian government to give more priority to trades skilled / artisans and cut down highly skilled professionals and I am thinking, new applicants who are professionals can take advantage of the policy too; if we can take time out to learn one trade or the other. Already, I am thinking of running a month's long apprenticeship in something before leaving. What do you think house?
It is a good one. I think its worth giving a thought. After all one thing that will count more out there is being able to pay our bills. I will want us to go a step further tasking ourselves to look for business opportunities.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Jibaba said:
hello good people ,
I am trying to ensure my passports photographs are not rejected for the ppr after arrival in Canada. Can someone direct me to any address or contact where i can take the passport as specified in the document e.g date written at the back , etc
Thank you
Jibaba
Go to :

NEW STAR PHOTOS
ONALA PLAYING GROUND 28, ISALE GANGAN STREET, BESIDE ITA FAAJI, LAGOS ISLAND

BRANCH
13, OKESUNA STREET, OFF FOLARIN STREET, EMPIRE B/STOP MOSHALASHI, LAGOS.