+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija group poepols.no bodys is talks well well today.forums is just shut up mouth.see accra is not work for out side poepols today.accra is is uses monday take give pr visa.we all is begins to see anothar jubilateing from tomorrow.i am wishes DIAMONDX.(ezinne :-*).jovic.lukeke.(emo ;)).DyDx.tinuadebola.(FJ6 ;)) and all my poepols jollying jollying week.as all of yous is nest for mr.
make my naijas poepols wishes me soonest recover.timeing belt is nack me for one eyes for were i am workings this moring.thank sir.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
mandiebraxton said:
Oh Mufu,
So when was Accra senting me my MR some? I am so frastrat!! :'(
*Mandie*
accra is do slow motions for 2011 aplicasions.but ministry office is now tell it to fire on.gboa!.so mr will be release this aprinl month.and i am prays prayer for you becourse you is good gal. :D

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
my naija group poepols.no bodys is talks well well today.forums is just shut up mouth.see accra is not work for out side poepols today.accra is is uses monday take give pr visa.we all is begins to see anothar jubilateing from tomorrow.i am wishes DIAMONDX.(ezinne :-*).jovic.lukeke.(emo ;)).DyDx.tinuadebola.(FJ6 ;)) and all my poepols jollying jollying week.as all of yous is nest for mr.
make my naijas poepols wishes me soonest recover.timeing belt is nack me for one eyes for were i am workings this moring.thank sir.
Grand Pa Mufu you forget me for the MR

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Ikemba said:
Grand Pa Mufu you forget me for the MR
Ikemba nke ibuo.i am not forgeted you.i am fires ekpele for all of wees.you will be see.in process first.and you go come get mr for this month.or have saw it? it is in process?

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
MUFU said:
Ikemba nke ibuo.i am not forgeted you.i am fires ekpele for all of wees.you will be see.in process first.and you go come get mr for this month.or have saw it? it is in process?
Dalu Nnam ukwu. Ikalu aka. Amenooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seglad said:
Opportunities Ontario FSW Pilot Program

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has asked provinces and territories for assistance in reducing the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) backlog of applications submitted before February 2008 through the FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) initiative.

As per the parameters of this initiative, Ontario identified the following five (5) occupations in which applicants destined to the province will get an opportunity to apply for an Ontario nomination leading to permanent residency on an expedited basis. Ontario identified the following five occupations:

-Computer Analysts and Consultants (NOC 2171)
-Software Developers (NOC 2173)
-Interactive Media Programmers and Developers (NOC 2174)
-Financial and Investment Analysts (NOC 1112)
-Mathematicians (NOC 2161)

CIC has been contacting applicants in these occupations in February 2012 to seek their interest in participating in this Pilot. Contacted applicants will be able to apply to Opportunities Ontario and will be assessed under FSW Pilot program criteria as Ontario provincial nominees. Applications are to be submitted to Opportunities Ontario by May 4, 2012. There is no provincial fee with the application and applicants who are not selected by Ontario will retain their place in the FSWP queue.

Does participation in the FSW Pilot guarantee a Permanent Residency (PR) status?

No. Opportunities Ontario can only nominate 600 applicants under this initiative. Opportunities Ontario reserves the right to process select applications among those received and return the remainder to the senders. Assessment by Opportunities Ontario does not guarantee nomination. Only applicants that are selected by the province and deemed to meet the eligibility criteria will be nominated.

Opportunities Ontario FSW Pilot Program: Who Can Apply

Applicant to Opportunities Ontario under the FSW Pilot must meet the following criteria:

-Intend to live and work in Ontario.
-Be in one of the five occupations identified by Ontario (
-Computer Analysts and Consultants/NOC 2171,
-Software Developers/NOC 2173,
-Interactive Media Programmers and Developers/NOC 2174,
-Financial and Investment Analysts/NOC 1112,
-Mathematicians/NOC 2161).

-Have a minimum of 3 years of related, paid, full-time verifiable experience in that occupation within the past 5 years.
-Have a minimum of a 3-year degree from a post-secondary institution.
-Have a minimum language proficiency of 6.5 for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 4.5 for -the Test d'evaluation du français (TEF).
-Demonstrate a minimum level of savings/income to support yourself and your dependants according to the following schedule:

Opportunities Ontario FSW Pilot Program: How To Apply

What documents do I need to submit?
The application package you submit to Opportunities Ontario must include:

The following supporting documentation:
-A copy of the letter you received from CIC alerting you of the opportunity to apply for consideration under the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program.
-A signed copy of the Consent page you received from CIC to be considered for processing under the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program.
-Original employment confirmation letter from your employer (or previous employer/s) on official company letterhead.
-Certified true copy of your degree and/or copy of the official final transcript issued by the institution showing all degree requirements complete.
-Official, original IELTS General or TEF test report issued by a testing centre recognized by IELTS or TEF. Test must have been taken by applicant within 12 months prior to submission of the application to Ontario's Provincial Nominee Program, as per test date on test report.
-Up-to-date, original bank account statements (must be stamped and dated by the banking institution) in your name and copies of your bank transaction records for the six months immediately preceding the date you submit the application to Opportunities Ontario.
-Please provide a free form letter indicating your ties to Ontario, if any, and the rationale behind your decision to choose Ontario as your place of residence. You may include reference letters, previous work/study permits, academic transcripts, affidavits from relatives in Canada, etc., to substantiate stated ties.
-A copy of any/all previous status documents issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (i.e. work permits, study permits, visitor records, etc.)

Wishing those, that have been invited for the fsw backlogs initiative/Ontario pilot nominee pragram a big success in your new application.
Thanks Seglad, I'm one of the invitee and i pray for God's favour and mercies. Cheers

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
The great papa mufu.
Help me salute ya sons mukaila , kamilu and kassali. We were class mate for agbalagba primary sch for ibadan. Another +1 for you

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello naija,

Congratulations to all my people who got MR last week,Right ,kpok77 ,tokzee and the many more still to come.

I want appreciate all those who have called,sent PMs and text messages assuring me of God goodness and favor.I thank you all for your concern and wishing and everyone each and everyone of us the best in the month of April by his grace.

My canadian dream have not been shattered in any way to God be the glory myself and KKIL are among the 20k that got selected since 2010 but I honestly wish all my 2004/2005 members that we will all overcome in the name of Jesus.Amen

I love you all and keep praying for us.

Ig

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabil said:
The great papa mufu.
Help me salute ya sons mukaila , kamilu and kassali. We were class mate for agbalagba primary sch for ibadan. Another +1 for you

Gabil na true talk

Dearest grand pa mufu I is tired of waits for mr God helep ohh

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks Mandie,

Ig

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
Oh Mufu,
So when was Accra senting me my MR some? I am so frastrat!! :'(
*Mandie*
Breaking the rule

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
igbehinadara said:
Hello naija,

Congratulations to all my people who got MR last week,Right ,kpok77 ,tokzee and the many more still to come.

I want appreciate all those who have called,sent PMs and text messages assuring me of God goodness and favor.I thank you all for your concern and wishing and everyone each and everyone of us the best in the month of April by his grace.

My canadian dream have not been shattered in any way to God be the glory myself and KKIL are among the 20k that got selected since 2010 but I honestly wish all my 2004/2005 members that we will all overcome in the name of Jesus.Amen

I love you all and keep praying for us.

Ig
Thank God!!! Remain blessed all the way

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
igbehinadara said:
Hello naija,
My canadian dream have not been shattered in any way to God be the glory myself and KKIL are among
the 20k that got selected since 2010 but I honestly wish all my 2004/2005 members that we will all overcome in the name of Jesus.Amen
I love you all and keep praying for us

Ig

Madam IG,

This is great news and all that the Almighty has started, he will perfect concerning us. Emperor told me you guys had a long discussion too..... :)

Rgds and Gods blessing.