+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
igbehinadara said:
Hello naija,

Congratulations to all my people who got MR last week,Right ,kpok77 ,tokzee and the many more still to come.

I want appreciate all those who have called,sent PMs and text messages assuring me of God goodness and favor.I thank you all for your concern and wishing and everyone each and everyone of us the best in the month of April by his grace.

My canadian dream have not been shattered in any way to God be the glory myself and KKIL are among the 20k that got selected since 2010 but I honestly wish all my 2004/2005 members that we will all overcome in the name of Jesus.Amen

I love you all and keep praying for us.

Ig
@ madam Ig,
Good news. God will surprise you this month. Let us keep praising him. Cheers

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Hello naija,

My canadian dream have not been shattered in any way to God be the glory myself and KKIL are among the 20k that got selected since 2010 but I honestly wish all my 2004/2005 members that we will all overcome in the name of Jesus.Amen

I love you all and keep praying for us.

Ig
Congrats our chair ,this in one cheering news,wish you speed for the rest of the process.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Mama Ig,
The good lord will finish what he has started

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Rules are not cast on stone.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Alagba Mufy,

i am sory about the timeing belt that hit your eye :-*, se ko re yin pupo sha ? ekpele ooo

Ejoo, i am wait endlessly for my MR too.... ejooo e ba mi se adura lori accra o...

i am ready too break any rule to make you my good friend Pa Mufy cos i am likes your post well well & i am looks forward to see it everiday.

Ire akari gbo gbo wa ooo

MUFU said:
my naija group poepols.no bodys is talks well well today.forums is just shut up mouth.see accra is not work for out side poepols today.accra is is uses monday take give pr visa.we all is begins to see anothar jubilateing from tomorrow.i am wishes DIAMONDX.(ezinne :-*).jovic.lukeke.(emo ;)).DyDx.tinuadebola.(FJ6 ;)) and all my poepols jollying jollying week.as all of yous is nest for mr.
make my naijas poepols wishes me soonest recover.timeing belt is nack me for one eyes for were i am workings this moring.thank sir.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Pa mufu
Gets wells suunu abegiii ohhh I hop

@ ig

God will perfect ur immgration process

@ Gabil
Hv u been able to use the ecase

@Elders seniors Pas Mas Guys Babes Chics. Pls Let's leave ma mufu he has done nothing wrong

Pls let's accomadte n tolerate people
Nobody is an island

Okwa ya ni aaaaaa

Daaalu

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Who says egbon mufu has done anything wrong???
nobody kill lagbaja wey refuse to reveal him identity. Mufu is our lagbaja for this forum. Gbam gbam

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
MUFU said:
my naija group poepols.no bodys is talks well well today.forums is just shut up mouth.see accra is not work for out side poepols today.accra is is uses monday take give pr visa.we all is begins to see anothar jubilateing from tomorrow.i am wishes DIAMONDX.(ezinne :-*).jovic.lukeke.(emo ;)).DyDx.tinuadebola.(FJ6 ;)) and all my poepols jollying jollying week.as all of yous is nest for mr.
make my naijas poepols wishes me soonest recover.timeing belt is nack me for one eyes for were i am workings this moring.thank sir.
Egbon Mufu,

Thanks you o. I was a happys for yous wishes me a jollying jollying week for MR. I am also wishes yous soonest recover from the injurys of the timeing belt nacking for eye. E pele gan ni. Thank sir.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Gabil said:
The great papa mufu.
Help me salute ya sons mukaila , kamilu and kassali. We were class mate for agbalagba primary sch for ibadan. Another +1 for you
oma gabil does you knows my dauhgter who is call awero?.that your name is sounding me like the boy who is always come for my comepound long time have go and is trowing stone for zinc. and is use mouth do sssssee,sssssee.it is you?.but i have prayings for you.accra will be small time now putted you for in process.you slef will come get mr for this month.

@oma naija.you is my pensornal parson.noting is dos you.mr is your own for this anpril month.small time now for today naija poepols will begins to fire jollying post for this forums.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MUFU said:
oma gabil does you knows my dauhgter who is call awero?.that your name is sounding me like the boy who is always come for my comepound long time have go and is trowing stone for zinc. and is use mouth do sssssee,sssssee.it is you?.but i have prayings for you.accra will be small time now putted you for in process.you slef will come get mr for this month.

@ oma naija.you is my pensornal parson.noting is dos you.mr is your own for this anpril month.small time now for today naija poepols will begins to fire jollying post for this forums.
Mufu, now looks leik you is a profet.
In God's perfect time we will all get our MRs.
*Mandie*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Baba, once i get mr , me and awero go marry bicos i wan be ya son inlaw.
I don reserve my +1 for you next week.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
mandiebraxton said:
Mufu, now looks leik you is a profet.
In God's perfect time we will all get our MRs.
*Mandie*
Baba God is all ready do it and perfect it for you and for all my naija poepols that is membar for here.just claims it.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
@mufu
Abeg wen MI3 fit start to receive MR from almighty accra..

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
MUFU said:
Grand Pa MUFU, sorry for the eye o :eek:
But you seem to be praying for everyone and "seeing" things for them.
But what about me? ???
Yuo is see anyhtgni? :D