+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Congrats Omoge! We are thanking God for all the PPR he has made available to us on this thread.

Naijapikin, God will surprise you BIG IJN.

Loolo

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right, abeg, where did you unearth this from :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
The more reason why I am a Pa...............GBAM ;D ;D ;D ;D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
BTW, what was the eminent and indefatigable Pa Naija Pikin doing in Accra ??? ???
Spokes...you see yourself now. Why are you asking the owner of rice what rice is doing on a dining table? She the original owner of RICE GBAM!!! Can't you get? You're lucky to escape a good fight o. And Omoge is a title holder in boxing from Ohafia autonomous community during the egungun festival of 1985.... Omo I no dey o! My grandma ring notwithstanding! GBAM :-X

I warned you to desist from Pa Naija Pikin but you won't listen. See now, you are asking the wrong question from the right person..GBAM GBAM GBAM :p :p :p

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Let's go down a bit memory lane. This is in 2006 GBAM!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Up Naija!!!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/naija-folks-t1922.0.html
Pa Right,
Good that you took us back memory lane. I can still still remember how naijas were united then and still united now. I wonder where Folasade, Badmus, Mile2 and aysomtin are now.
I also pulled up this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-accra-guysfinallyi-got-ppr-t12024.15.html Still in contact with Tito and Soj.

Omoge,
Congrats on your visa pick-up. What a coincidence-meeting Pa Naija Pikin in Accra. Anyway, some of us can see beyond the physical.

All is well.

Oloye

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Oloye said:
Pa Right,
Good that you took us back memory lane. I can still still remember how naijas were united then and still united now. I wonder where Folasade, Badmus, Mile2 and aysomtin are now.
I also pulled up this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-accra-guysfinallyi-got-ppr-t12024.15.html Still in contact with Tito and Soj.
Omoge,
Congrats on your visa pick-up. What a coincidence-meeting Pa Naija Pikin in Accra. Anyway, some of us can see beyond the physical.
All is well.
Oloye
May the good Lord never blind those eyes Sir Oloye GBAM!!!!

Where are the oldies? My seniors...Fathertee,tito,soj,Abeniokin etc.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMOGE said:
Good evening Nigeria!!!!. I have just returned form Accra with all our PR visas. I give God the glory, more good news on the way for everybody.
We were just about 15 in number, wasn't really a crowd, but it took quite some time to have the passports back. I am really so happy, and it would interest you to know that I met Pa' Naija Pikin right there at the VO. Ask me why he was there? ??? ???
Congrats on your ugwu leaf.I don,t think it's Pa Naija Pikin that you met at the V.O, somebody i saw or does Pa Naija Pikin have a double?

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
Mama Ig,

Am so happy to hear your good news.
i was devastated when i heard that news last week. my whole family was in sadness eventhough we got MR.

my wife felt bad abt you most especially BUT am so happy that you were selected.

God will perfect everythin concerning you IJN.

am happy for u.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
OMOGE said:
Good evening Nigeria!!!!. I have just returned form Accra with all our PR visas. I give God the glory, more good news on the way for everybody.
We were just about 15 in number, wasn't really a crowd, but it took quite some time to have the passports back. I am really so happy, and it would interest you to know that I met Pa' Naija Pikin right there at the VO. Ask me why he was there? ??? ???
Congrats Omoge..... wishing u success in Canada. ;D ;D ;D ;D

E get one bukka wey dey near the Embassy. They say the rice de sweet well well. Some of us dey wait for the time wey we go collect visa so we go kuku enjoy the jolof rice. E be like say Pa Naija Pickin go enjoy the rice first while waiting for visa. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Pa Naija Pickin .... I de hail oooooo

Kcsider

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:

E get one bukka wey dey near the Embassy. They say the rice de sweet well well. Some of us dey wait for the time wey we go collect visa so we go kuku enjoy the jolof rice. E be like say Pa Naija Pickin go enjoy the rice first while waiting for visa. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Kcsider
Pa Naija Pikin won't need the jollof rice anymore GBAM!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
igbehinadara said:
Hello naija,

Congratulations to all my people who got MR last week,Right ,kpok77 ,tokzee and the many more still to come.

I want appreciate all those who have called,sent PMs and text messages assuring me of God goodness and favor.I thank you all for your concern and wishing and everyone each and everyone of us the best in the month of April by his grace.

My canadian dream have not been shattered in any way to God be the glory myself and KKIL are among the 20k that got selected since 2010 but I honestly wish all my 2004/2005 members that we will all overcome in the name of Jesus.Amen

I love you all and keep praying for us.

Ig
very happy to hear you got selected, you deserve the best.wishing you and your family success with the rest of the immigration process.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
@ OMOGE double CONGRATULATIONS ;D

i go kuku ma do like you wen me turn land; not having to wait courier pple dem after this long and tiring waiting game is over.

1 question please, do they give PR every day or just MONDAY "as pa MUFU talk am". :'(

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
Pa Naija Pikin won't need the jollof rice anymore GBAM!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
y??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

That jolof rice is also part of the attraction in Accra :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Kcsider

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Kcsider said:
y??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Kcsider
My Naija peeps, just let me know when you are coming to Accra and I will prepare you a very palatable jollof rice dish. What is more, I am very close to the CHC :p :p . All the best everyone!!
*Mandie*

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
Kcsider said:

Kcsider
I did not go to the jollof rice joint, there is another correct joint for amala and fresh fish. infact, they also have orishi rishi; kpomo, round about, edun, shaki, gbokoto, iru eran, ati kpanla :p. the place is opposite the main market.

@FJ6, the VO issues the PR visas only on Mondays.

@Mandie, it actually escaped my mind that you are in Accra, I for come chop the jollof rice, and it would have been so nice to meet you. Anyway, we go still jam for Canada. :-*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:

Kcsider
Because he won't have cause to go to Accra again!!!!GBAM ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D