+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
spokes said:
Grand Pa MUFU, sorry for the eye o :eek:
But you seem to be praying for everyone and "seeing" things for them.
But what about me? ???
Yuo is see anyhtgni? :D
spokes spokes. sisi ologe ;).i am see say accra is do mr for you but one bobo is not want you to comot for naija.but i have prays and that mr news will be shock you small time now.that your mr is goings to be the yeye of all the mr.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
MUFU said:
spokes spokes. sisi ologe ;).i am see say accra is do mr for you but one bobo is not want you to comot for naija.but i have prays and that mr news will be shock you small time now.that your mr is goings to be the yeye of all the mr.
IJNA :)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Please does anyone know the whereabout of Ezinne?

A bi she don land for Toronto without informing her sweetner?

tayo_lagos

Mar 19, 2012
Good Afternoon My Fellow Nigerians .
Please i want to ask this question although i don't know if it has been answered before on this Thread .
As a Nigerian Can i submit My Visa Application In Ghana . because Ghana would take a month as opposed to Nigeria which would take 4 - 6 months
Please answer me
Thanks

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Tayo,

You need to be more specific with your type of Visa request eg Visiting, student, tourist etc

If is any of the above ... i will advise you to use lagos except if you have an address in Ghana to do the running around & also be prepared to do your medical in ghana too... i hope you have the time & money for all that.

If it is immigration ....then thats another mode which will flow according to your immigration type.

please weight your options & make your choice

tayo_lagos said:
Good Afternoon My Fellow Nigerians .
Please i want to ask this question although i don't know if it has been answered before on this Thread .
As a Nigerian Can i submit My Visa Application In Ghana . because Ghana would take a month as opposed to Nigeria which would take 4 - 6 months
Please answer me
Thanks

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Let's go down a bit memory lane. This is in 2006 GBAM!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Up Naija!!!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/naija-folks-t1922.0.html

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Let's go down a bit memory lane. This is in 2006 GBAM!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Up Naija!!!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/naija-folks-t1922.0.html
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right, abeg, where did you unearth this from :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Pa MUFU,

Thanks for ya prayers.

really appreciate it.

tayo_lagos

Mar 19, 2012
@Omo Naija Its a Student Visa .
I was thinking that since Lagos office allow 4 - 6 months Ghana office is just 3 - 4 weeks and i have my admission letter already .
What do you suggest ? .
Thanks for the response
Omo Naija said:
Tayo,

You need to be more specific with your type of Visa request eg Visiting, student, tourist etc

If is any of the above ... i will advise you to use lagos except if you have an address in Ghana to do the running around & also be prepared to do your medical in ghana too... i hope you have the time & money for all that.

If it is immigration ....then thats another mode which will flow according to your immigration type.

please weight your options & make your choice

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
Good evening Nigeria!!!!. I have just returned form Accra with all our PR visas. I give God the glory, more good news on the way for everybody.
We were just about 15 in number, wasn't really a crowd, but it took quite some time to have the passports back. I am really so happy, and it would interest you to know that I met Pa' Naija Pikin right there at the VO. Ask me why he was there? ??? ???

tayo_lagos

Mar 19, 2012
@Omoge Please can we talk i want to know how did you went about submitting your visa to the Ghanaian embassy .
Can we chat ?.
Thanks
OMOGE said:
Good evening Nigeria!!!!. I have just returned form Accra with all our PR visas. I give God the glory, more good news on the way for everybody.
We were just about 15 in number, wasn't really a crowd, but it took quite some time to have the passports back. I am really so happy, and it would interest you to know that I met Pa' Naija Pikin right there at the VO. Ask me why he was there? ??? ???

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OMOGE said:
Unto the Lord be all Glory
Great things He hath done :p
Congrats, dearest OMOGE.

BTW, what was the eminent and indefatigable Pa Naija Pikin doing in Accra ??? ???

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Tayo,

This forum is basically for immigration updates... i'll suggest you check www.Nairaland.com for student visa issues under the travel section.

tayo_lagos said:
@ Omo Naija Its a Student Visa .
I was thinking that since Lagos office allow 4 - 6 months Ghana office is just 3 - 4 weeks and i have my admission letter already .
What do you suggest ? .
Thanks for the response

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
spokes said:
Unto the Lord be all Glory
Great things He hath done :p
Congrats, dearest OMOGE.

BTW, what was the eminent and indefatigable Pa Naija Pikin doing in Accra ??? ???
Yes o my sister, to God be all the glory, great things he hath done. I am anxiously waiting to hear the good news from you as well. Be sure you are about to hear from Accra.
Pa' Naija Pikin was evasive, said he came to submit documents, and to........