+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
Happy new month to all, congrats to those dat just received MR and i pray that this new month will favour those of us waiting for one update or the other

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
DEDICATED TO momo Ig et all.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-scrapping-the-backlog-starting-to-look-a-reality-t100391.0.html

Thank God! Halleluyah some of the pre 2008 have passed through the stage. Our prayers are really working wonders. To God be the Glory. Happy nu month GBAM :p
@ Pa Right. Let noone be worried Ig and some pre 2008 would be in Canada. Their prayers has already been answered. Praise the Lord. She will soon announce what the good Lord has done.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Legislation process
http://www.globaladvisinggroup.com/en/articles-publications/federal-skilled-workers-the-backlog-immigration-canada/

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Opportunities Ontario FSW Pilot Program

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has asked provinces and territories for assistance in reducing the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) backlog of applications submitted before February 2008 through the FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) initiative.

As per the parameters of this initiative, Ontario identified the following five (5) occupations in which applicants destined to the province will get an opportunity to apply for an Ontario nomination leading to permanent residency on an expedited basis. Ontario identified the following five occupations:

-Computer Analysts and Consultants (NOC 2171)
-Software Developers (NOC 2173)
-Interactive Media Programmers and Developers (NOC 2174)
-Financial and Investment Analysts (NOC 1112)
-Mathematicians (NOC 2161)

CIC has been contacting applicants in these occupations in February 2012 to seek their interest in participating in this Pilot. Contacted applicants will be able to apply to Opportunities Ontario and will be assessed under FSW Pilot program criteria as Ontario provincial nominees. Applications are to be submitted to Opportunities Ontario by May 4, 2012. There is no provincial fee with the application and applicants who are not selected by Ontario will retain their place in the FSWP queue.

Does participation in the FSW Pilot guarantee a Permanent Residency (PR) status?

No. Opportunities Ontario can only nominate 600 applicants under this initiative. Opportunities Ontario reserves the right to process select applications among those received and return the remainder to the senders. Assessment by Opportunities Ontario does not guarantee nomination. Only applicants that are selected by the province and deemed to meet the eligibility criteria will be nominated.

Opportunities Ontario FSW Pilot Program: Who Can Apply

Applicant to Opportunities Ontario under the FSW Pilot must meet the following criteria:

-Intend to live and work in Ontario.
-Be in one of the five occupations identified by Ontario (
-Computer Analysts and Consultants/NOC 2171,
-Software Developers/NOC 2173,
-Interactive Media Programmers and Developers/NOC 2174,
-Financial and Investment Analysts/NOC 1112,
-Mathematicians/NOC 2161).

-Have a minimum of 3 years of related, paid, full-time verifiable experience in that occupation within the past 5 years.
-Have a minimum of a 3-year degree from a post-secondary institution.
-Have a minimum language proficiency of 6.5 for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 4.5 for -the Test d'evaluation du français (TEF).
-Demonstrate a minimum level of savings/income to support yourself and your dependants according to the following schedule:

Opportunities Ontario FSW Pilot Program: How To Apply

What documents do I need to submit?
The application package you submit to Opportunities Ontario must include:

The following supporting documentation:
-A copy of the letter you received from CIC alerting you of the opportunity to apply for consideration under the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program.
-A signed copy of the Consent page you received from CIC to be considered for processing under the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program.
-Original employment confirmation letter from your employer (or previous employer/s) on official company letterhead.
-Certified true copy of your degree and/or copy of the official final transcript issued by the institution showing all degree requirements complete.
-Official, original IELTS General or TEF test report issued by a testing centre recognized by IELTS or TEF. Test must have been taken by applicant within 12 months prior to submission of the application to Ontario's Provincial Nominee Program, as per test date on test report.
-Up-to-date, original bank account statements (must be stamped and dated by the banking institution) in your name and copies of your bank transaction records for the six months immediately preceding the date you submit the application to Opportunities Ontario.
-Please provide a free form letter indicating your ties to Ontario, if any, and the rationale behind your decision to choose Ontario as your place of residence. You may include reference letters, previous work/study permits, academic transcripts, affidavits from relatives in Canada, etc., to substantiate stated ties.
-A copy of any/all previous status documents issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (i.e. work permits, study permits, visitor records, etc.)

Wishing those, that have been invited for the fsw backlogs initiative/Ontario pilot nominee pragram a big success in your new application.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
mandiebraxton said:
When the cap resets, probably in July. And it is anybody's guess what the eligible professions will be.
*Mandie*
@ Mandie, is there any possibility of the cap resetting earlier than July? Going by the way these NOC's and filling up, i see a situation it will reach the 10,000 cap ahead of June 30.

Ikemba

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ikemba said:
@ Mandie, is there any possibility of the cap resetting earlier than July? Going by the way these NOC's and filling up, i see a situation it will reach the 10,000 cap ahead of June 30.

Ikemba
That is y you start now to gather n get ur documents n ielts ready.

Fresh Applicant will start submitting in july

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
DIM ikemba,
Even if the cap get filled before june, cic will still wait for july 1st to reset it

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:

Ikemba
whoever wants to get in early enough should just get all the docs ready. then upon reset then shoot. But if the CAP is still not fill you can go ahead

Cheers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
@ Diamonddx, Gabil and Emo thanks for the information. My application is already RBVO, just being curious for my sister that is getting ready for the next batch. Gabil, Ikemba is always associated with DIM and not IGWE, LOL :'( :'( :'(

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ikemba said:

Ikemba
I don't think so. The overall cap probably filled by now but I believe they won't accept application sooner than July. My advice, get all your docs ready and send as it as soon as it opens. If the MI3 is anything to go by, business related occupations was the fastest filling NOC so beware to send as soon as possible. All the best!
*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
EMO said:
whoever wants to get in early enough should just get all the docs ready. then upon reset then shoot. But if the CAP is still not fill you can go ahead

Cheers
I think anyone will be wasting his time sending application at this stage, whatever the NOC.
*Mandie*

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
mandiebraxton said:
I don't think so. The overall cap probably filled by now but I believe they won't accept application sooner than July. My advice, get all your docs ready and send as it as soon as it opens. If the MI3 is anything to go by, business related occupations was the fastest filling NOC so beware to send as soon as possible. All the best!
*Mandie*
Thanks Mandie