+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Got test request on July 18th and completed it last week. Here is the current application status

Background verification completed
Everything in Progress

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Got test request on July 18th and completed it last week. Here is the current application status

Background verification completed
Everything in Progress
Congratulations, could you please confirm the below dates so that I can update the spreadsheet. You can find these dates in the application history section at the bottom of the tracker.

Background complete date:
Test invite date : 18 July 2024
Test window :
Test given date:
Test completed date (marked completed in the tracker):
Processing office :

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Congratulations, could you please confirm the below dates so that I can update the spreadsheet. You can find these dates in the application history section at the bottom of the tracker.

Test invite date : 18 July 2024
Test window :
Test given date:
Test completed date (marked completed in the tracker):
Processing office :
Here are the details

Test invite date : 16 July 2024
Test window : 30 days
Test given date: 15th Aug
Test completed date (marked completed in the tracker): Not yet, shows in progress
Processing office : where can i find this info?

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Here are the details

Test invite date : 16 July 2024
Test window : 30 days
Test given date: 15th Aug
Test completed date (marked completed in the tracker): Not yet, shows in progress
Processing office : where can i find this info?
Thank you, updated, could you please confirm the date your background was marked completed?

For the processing office, you can find the email address of the processing office in the contact us section of the test invite PDF. You can share the email address here and we can tell you the office from the ID.

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Thank you, updated, could you please confirm the date your background was marked completed?

For the processing office, you can find the email address of the processing office in the contact us section of the test invite PDF. You can share the email address here and we can tell you the office from the ID.
Background is still in progress so as all the status including the Test.

This is the email i have it on the test request for. ((IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca))

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
@hssrp : Today I called up IRCC to check on my status and they confirmed that everything is complete except for Prohibition which is pending from my processing office Scarborough. I am assuming that officer missed to mark prohibition completed post my interview as after the fingerprint and background there are no reason prohibition is kept on hold.

Let me know your thoughts as if this is the case I am stuck for a long time here.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi Guys yesterday I passed my test
My Time line

Application Filed - 8 May 2024
AoR - 11 May
Back Ground Completed -25 July
Schedule for test - 6 August
Test passed - 19 August

when Oath can expected ?

This is group Application , two adult one minor .

Thanks