+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
i ve worked for call centers for last 6 years now and i can understand what they are going through now.... its simply too many apps in their basket + they laid off a major number in 2010 + now either they are training new staff or recruitment process is going on.. (i think its training)
Hi haral!
Omg. Did u see the delay. Seriously i cant bear more.em fed up now.
Hope everyfinn is fine with u.
All the best to u.
Regards
Sherry

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
As discussed earlier, this could be a potential reason for delaying AOR if you guys have heard any news about this..

****AOR DELAY MAY BE POSSIBLY BECAUSE OF THIS REASON****

SandR and Tegnus got the AOR in the 02nd week of August. Canada had unexpected situation that week as 1 migrant ship with 490 onboards arrived at Canadian Boarder (in British Columbia). This may be possible that some of the immigration officers (probably those who were responsible to send AOR) had been shifted over there to process those refugee claims application. For more detailed information about this news, please open the following link....

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/08/13/bc-tamil-ship-migrants-esquimalt.html

Again, i am not perfect and this is just an openion on the basis of the situation which could be a potential reason for the delay in AOR.

SAC

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sherry, Nice to hear from you. yeah i m collecting relevant docs these days.... IELTS went really good. hoping to get high bands in all segments.. lets see. result is on 24th sep..... getting birth certificates is proving to be a bit of problem... they have revised charges in punjab and the process is so long that its a discouragement itself to get birth certificates... imagine paying 200/ Rs per year to get a Birth certificate. so i am planning to submit my passport copy, CNIC, secondary and higher secondary school certificates to prove DOB and place of birth for myself. Luckily my wife has her birth report from Hospitail so i ll add that into her s in absence of a birth certificate.....

Good luck to you. i am sure u will get some news by the end of this month surely if not before that.

sherry00 said:
Hi haral!
Omg. Did u see the delay. Seriously i cant bear more.em fed up now.
Hope everyfinn is fine with u.
All the best to u.
Regards
Sherry

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JPMA said:
how come their replies are different? navali can you narrate how your conversation went?

as for me, it went like this-- i said that i'm a PR applicant and i would like to inquire regarding my client number. she told me that it's written in the assessment letter emailed to me. however, i told her that i haven't received any email from them. so she asked my name, when was my application received and when was the payment done. so i gave her all the details and after awhile, she said that i still don't have a client number yet, just the file number.

I also asked how come there is a delay in the processing of AORs. she clarified that they are still within the average 10 weeks period after payment deduction. so, i should expect my email by mid Oct. If by then, i haven't receive any email from them, give them a call to check the status of the application.
Hi JPMA..the 02 replies are excatly same...there is no difference....i did the same as u did...frist ladt said they r processing 3rd May and cannot provide further information...2nd lady said the same that they are processing 3rd May, the only thing is she also checked by my details but told that there is nothing in the system so she cannot help and call after 4 weeks coz may be some update come by that time...

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ciocan76 said:
If this 10 weeks period after deduction is real, the first one from the May crowd that will receive the AOR is ALIZIA - 10 weeks from 30-th Jully is 8-th October. So, in the next three weeks, ALIZIA should bring us the good news.

I'll pray for it!
We are really fed up now....if it is 10 weeks wait time then should it be exactly 10 weeks (10x7 = 70 days)? ? ?

10 weeks is maximum time as per CIC customer care...some can get response in 3,4 weeks, some in 5, 6 weeks some in 8, 9 weeks....why no one got anything since last 5 weeks......even 3rd May ppl are not getting any reply althoug they are processing 3rd May since last 5 weeks..GOD knows better whats going on....

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
We are really fed up now....if it is 10 weeks wait time then should it be exactly 10 weeks (10x7 = 70 days)? ? ?

10 weeks is maximum time as per CIC customer care...some can get response in 3,4 weeks, some in 5, 6 weeks some in 8, 9 weeks....why no one got anything since last 5 weeks......even 3rd May ppl are not getting any reply althoug they are processing 3rd May since last 5 weeks..GOD knows better whats going on....
Hi!

mine and urz are almost on the same date.. btw when u r expecting ur AOR as per 10 weeks excuse :S :S

Regards
Sherry

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Hi sherry, Nice to hear from you. yeah i m collecting relevant docs these days.... IELTS went really good. hoping to get high bands in all segments.. lets see. result is on 24th sep..... getting birth certificates is proving to be a bit of problem... they have revised charges in punjab and the process is so long that its a discouragement itself to get birth certificates... imagine paying 200/ Rs per year to get a Birth certificate. so i am planning to submit my passport copy, CNIC, secondary and higher secondary school certificates to prove DOB and place of birth for myself. Luckily my wife has her birth report from Hospitail so i ll add that into her s in absence of a birth certificate.....

Good luck to you. i am sure u will get some news by the end of this month surely if not before that.
check ur inbox Haral!
I M happy for you. if u need my help in anything just let me know.

thanks
SHERRY

U

umair81

haral said:

Haral.. yaar pls tell me how to get birth cert from lahore muncipal corporation office.. ??

U

umair81

@ sherry00

are u from pakistan.. need some guidence from u if u are from pak

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umair81 said:
@ sherry00

are u from pakistan.. need some guidence from u if u are from pak
Yap i m from pakistan..
Go Ahead tell me i wud b happy to help you :)

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umair81 said:
Haral.. yaar pls tell me how to get birth cert from lahore muncipal corporation office.. ??
i dont know if ur name is registered already in the birth record.

If NO

Just goto the Local Muncipal corporation and ask to register ur name.. fill the forms pay the fee and they gonna give u 15 days times(avg).
take with you
passport, domicile, SSC certificate, ID card, Fathers ID card, Mothers ID card etc

If YES

just ask them to search ur name in birth record, for this they will take time to search by ur name n ur parents names and ur DOB.
when they will find it they will issue u the birth certificate againt ur birth registration number.

else
Check inbox :)

All the best

regards
SHERRY

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
navali said:
I just called CIO....the answer i got is the same as expected " WE R PROCESSING APPLICATIONS TILL 3RD MAY" and refused to provide any other detail and did not check any status of my file for client ID....

I hung up and called again....this time the lady told again that 3rd may story but checked my application status with date of birth and first/last name and told that they have no record for my file (I am May 19 applicant and CC was charged on 17 Aug :-[ ). She asked to call after 4 weeks to check if there is any other update...

Both the ladies told that there is no time line...they cannot provide any information how long it gonna take....

So just disappointment.... cant do anything except praying and waiting..... ::)
Hi Dear friend

I want to check my status.
Could you please give me CIO phone number?any other recommendation when i call to cio?

thanks very much

Chay

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please include me in the list..
I sent my application on May 14, 2010 thru DHL. According to the tracking system of DHL, it was delivered and signed for by PAUL in HALIFAX, Nova Scotia on May 22, 2010.
Does anybody has an idea why was it in HALIFAX, not Sydney?
Thanks!!

Chay

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybodY! Please include me in the list.

I sent my application on May 14, 2010 thru DHL. The document was delivered and signed for by PAUL in Halifax, Nova ScotiA on May 22, 2010..

Does anybody know, why Halifax and not Sydney? Does this mean that my application was received already by CIO?

Thanks..