+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
From after 26/06 forum:
Before I filed my application, my three cousins filed their applications but unfortunately all these applications came back due to the same reason that they didn't provided their I-94s and U.S. visa copies (Buffalo modified its checklist after they submitted their application). When their application came back, there were two prominent things on the application.

1. Red number on the right corner which is definitely a sequential number, at that time for my first cousin it was 7661, for second it was 7673. For my third cousin it was 7774. Please note that they sent their applications almost one week apart from each other.

2. On the left corner there is an NOC code and number in green color below that. This number is in hundreds, so I am 100% sure it has something to do with 1000 cap. My two cousins applied under 1122 and one under some other, I don't remember the code. At that time 1122 was in its 200s.

3. Same thing was mentioned on my application. The right number was 13,455 and left was 746.

I hope It will clarify some of the doubts.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.0.html;msg424904#msg424904

Briefly, CIC receive almost 13000 applications.
I think all stuff in CIC is trying to fill 20000 CAP as soon as possible.
After that they announce, that CAP is filled, and no more applications are received.

Then they start(CONTINUE) processing May, June applicants, and after that July, August, September.
I think the CAP will be filled in 2-4 weeks. So we should wait just a little.

Good luck to all. I wish you all happiness :)

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry00 said:
Hi!

mine and urz are almost on the same date.. btw when u r expecting ur AOR as per 10 weeks excuse :S :S

Regards
Sherry
it looks like they have some time machine in there office now and it has timer which will finish on 22 Oct for me (as per 10 weeks rule) as my CC was charged on Aug 13 and CIO will press the button..... :D

jokes apart, but really dont know....Allah knows better.....just praying to Allah Almighty to get good news soon.

T

Tegnus

Chay said:
Hi everybodY! Please include me in the list.

I sent my application on May 14, 2010 thru DHL. The document was delivered and signed for by PAUL in Halifax, Nova ScotiA on May 22, 2010..

Does anybody know, why Halifax and not Sydney? Does this mean that my application was received already by CIO?

Thanks..
Interesting, did you put right sending address?

You should probably ask this question to CIO, maybe there are some changes which we aren't aware of.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passenger said:
Hi Dear friend

I want to check my status.
Could you please give me CIO phone number?any other recommendation when i call to cio?

thanks very much
CIC: +1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message of Client ID as we dont have client ID yet)

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
umair81 said:
Haral.. yaar pls tell me how to get birth cert from lahore muncipal corporation office.. ??
If someone is 18 plus years old ,it is not very easy to get birth certificate as i have done this experience recently in Lahore.but i will suggest you to just go to Nazim office of your area,give them Rs 2500 and they will take full responsibility for giving you a certificate.the actual process is lengthy if u dont have any previous certificate.I will let u know if u will ask

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chay said:
Hi everybodY! Please include me in the list.

I sent my application on May 14, 2010 thru DHL. The document was delivered and signed for by PAUL in Halifax, Nova ScotiA on May 22, 2010..

Does anybody know, why Halifax and not Sydney? Does this mean that my application was received already by CIO?

Thanks..
Your application has reached to the right destination, dont worry :)
Halifax is a capital of nova scotia.

T

Tegnus

sherry00 said:
Your application has reached to the right destination, dont worry :)
Halifax is a capital of nova scotia.
CIO is in Sydney, NS not Halifax, NS...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Arshad, i would like to know the process... my wife was born in CMH Lahore and we have the birth report issued from the hospital... where should we go and exactly whats the process over there?

ArshadAli said:
If someone is 18 plus years old ,it is not very easy to get birth certificate as i have done this experience recently in Lahore.but i will suggest you to just go to Nazim office of your area,give them Rs 2500 and they will take full responsibility for giving you a certificate.the actual process is lengthy if u dont have any previous certificate.I will let u know if u will ask

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
navali said:
it looks like they have some time machine in there office now and it has timer which will finish on 22 Oct for me (as per 10 weeks rule) as my CC was charged on Aug 13 and CIO will press the button..... :D

jokes apart, but really dont know....Allah knows better.....just praying to Allah Almighty to get good news soon.
Got a note from my consultant. They had asked the CIO and CIO has confirmed that the fees has been processed and they had asked the consultant the names for those AOR is not received. My consultant has the count in hundreds. They are hopeful we will get the AOR soon.

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
november 8, 2010(1st AOR), MAY 20,2011 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
LOS ANGELES VO (MARCH 27,2012)
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
(MEDICALS DONE on 15-05-2012) (medicals results received by LA- VO on 01-10-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 10, 2012/( PP received @ LA VO oct. 19,2012) (NOV. 19 ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE)
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
December 13, 2012 MABUHAY!!!!!!!!
Hi to everybody,
will you add me for this may batch. I filed my application on may 17 2010 and I was deducted through CC on august 13 2010. thank you and may God Bless all applicants!!! MABUHAY :D :D ;)

Chay

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usiddiqi said:
My application was delivered to CIO on April 10. Signed for by: PAUL
usiddiqi,

Hi! I am wondering if this ,"signed for by PAUL" is the same with mine.

I sent my application on May 14, 2010 and was delivered and signed for by PAUL on May 22, 2010 in Halifax. As you tracked you mail, did it say HALIFAX too, not SYDNEY? i am just wondering if the CIC had received my application because until now i haven't received any notice from them yet..
Thank you..

Chay

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tegnus said:
Interesting, did you put right sending address?

You should probably ask this question to CIO, maybe there are some changes which we aren't aware of.
Tegnus,

hI!

Yes, definitely, i have the correct address..The CIO is in Sydney. Why was the detail in my tracking delivery said that it was delivered and signed for by PAUL in HALIFAx not SYDNEY..I sent my application thru DHL..Does anybody here have the same case as mine? I mean, send thru DHL and had a detail that says "delivered and signed for by PAUL in HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA..? tHANKS..

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
its been more than 4 months over and have not recieved anything. dont even know if they accpeted the payment. consultant cant say whether NS accepted it. may 4th applicant i am and NS is stuck on may 3. what now. all my requirements are expired. i didnt even bother to renew police clearances becuase i am losing hope. goodluck again.

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
haral said:
Hi Arshad, i would like to know the process... my wife was born in CMH Lahore and we have the birth report issued from the hospital... where should we go and exactly whats the process over there?
just go to cantonment board lahore show them report issued from hospital
they will charge you a fine of rs 100 per year and will issue

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
ciocan76 said:
If this 10 weeks period after deduction is real, the first one from the May crowd that will receive the AOR is ALIZIA - 10 weeks from 30-th Jully is 8-th October. So, in the next three weeks, ALIZIA should bring us the good news.

I'll pray for it!
three wks are toooooo long
i cant wait
i am going back to pakistan today
and i have to start reprocessing of my PCC
as now my PCC is expired