+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
JPMA said:
don't lose hope. until you get your rejection letter, there is still a chance that you were able to make it. don't you have a way to verify in the bank if your dd was encashed?
thanks jpma.

nope there is no way to check becuase it was paid money order i think by consultant. even him dont have anyway of knowing.

miksee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 June 2009
Doc's Request.
28 Sept 2009
Med's Request
23 Mar 2010
Med's Done....
26 Mar 2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
Oct 2010
Hi, Please update info for Aggie. Payment Date August 6th.

Thank you.

kenzo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Hi all
i'm May 6 applicant
i called CIO 30 mins ago
the agent told me that : 3 rd may applicants under processing now and i have to call after 2 weeks
and he told me "the reason of delaying processing application is CIO received alot alot alot of applications"

i asked him to provide my Cient ID to check my status later
he told me ur application not checked yet there's no Client ID for not processed applications

God luck for all

Ya rab

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenzo said:
Hi all
i'm May 6 applicant
i called CIO 30 mins ago
the agent told me that : 3 rd may applicants under processing now and i have to call after 2 weeks
and he told me "the reason of delaying processing application is CIO received alot alot alot of applications"

i asked him to provide my Cient ID to check my status later
he told me ur application not checked yet there's no Client ID for not processed applications

God luck for all

Ya rab
thanks for the info.

but im wondering if there r a lots of application at that time, why CIO is interestingly working on encashing those of post 26June!!!!

lamhey

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Tegnus said:
Interesting, did you put right sending address?

You should probably ask this question to CIO, maybe there are some changes which we aren't aware of.
No problem with the address. My first application was also reached Halifax, Canada and it was signed by Glen Miller. They returned me the application package after one and half month due to not being able to encash my money from the Credit Card Company (Reason : Technical Problem). This means Buddy, you need not to worry about reaching your application to the right place. However, my second application package was signed by "Paul" and all these by DHL tracking.

So don't worry, be happy.... Good luck to all... :) :) :D

U

umair81

Hello guys and gals.. as i am collecting the documents.. need some advise.

i went to my university today to enquire about transcripts in university sealed envelopes,

they said that they will attest, certify and seal in envelope only the copies of the transcripts that i have already with me.

they dont issue duplicate transcripts until the original is lost and police report has been lodged for its loss.

so if i want duplicate transcript i have to apply with police report of lost original.

now my question is

1) do i give my original to uni officials and ask them to seal them form me..in this case i wont be having my originals anymore :(.
and if i do give them originals.. will they be returned.

2) do i get the copies certified from uni and get them sealed as per my univeristy policy..
plz guide.

Heritz

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2010
Guys, the 120days period starts from the moment we receive the AOR right? I mean, I really don't care much if the take longer to send the AOR, it will give me more time to prepare, however, I am worried about the 120days.

:)

Heritz

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2010
umair81 said:
Hello guys and gals.. as i am collecting the documents.. need some advise.

i went to my university today to enquire about transcripts in university sealed envelopes,

they said that they will attest, certify and seal in envelope only the copies of the transcripts that i have already with me.

they dont issue duplicate transcripts until the original is lost and police report has been lodged for its loss.

so if i want duplicate transcript i have to apply with police report of lost original.

now my question is

1) do i give my original to uni officials and ask them to seal them form me..in this case i wont be having my originals anymore :(.
and if i do give them originals.. will they be returned.

2) do i get the copies certified from uni and get them sealed as per my univeristy policy..
plz guide.
Im no expert, but in my opinion, go for the option 2: make a certified notarized copy (I think the local offices will not accept originals for this kind of documents), and then take them to your university to seal the envelopes.

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
lamhey said:
thanks for the info.

but im wondering if there r a lots of application at that time, why CIO is interestingly working on encashing those of post 26June!!!!

lamhey
The reason is only one.
The stopped all activity on all May, June applicants - to fill 20.000 CAP of new applicants ASAP.
As soon as they fill the CAP (I hope it will be in the October, on 1st of September there was 14000 cases sent to CIC by new rules) they will continue normal process - may, june, july, august.. like usual consequently.
I think they just want to receive 20.000 and announce that they don't receive anymore applications.
They are obliged to process new applications ASAP, because there is a CAP, and they can't just get,get and get them, they must determine when the CAP is full, and STOP the process of getting new ones.

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Chay said:
Hi everybodY! Please include me in the list.

I sent my application on May 14, 2010 thru DHL. The document was delivered and signed for by PAUL in Halifax, Nova ScotiA on May 22, 2010..

Does anybody know, why Halifax and not Sydney? Does this mean that my application was received already by CIO?

Thanks..
No problem with the address. My first application was also reached Halifax, Canada and it was signed by Glen Miller. They returned me the application package after one and half month due to not being able to encash my money from the Credit Card Company (Reason : Technical Problem). This means Buddy, you need not to worry about reaching your application to the right place.

However, my second application package was signed by "Paul" and all these by DHL tracking.

So don't worry, be happy.... Good luck to all... Smiley Smiley Cheesy

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
brabus_ said:
The reason is only one.
The stopped all activity on all May, June applicants - to fill 20.000 CAP of new applicants ASAP.
As soon as they fill the CAP (I hope it will be in the October, on 1st of September there was 14000 cases sent to CIC by new rules) they will continue normal process - may, june, july, august.. like usual consequently.
I think they just want to receive 20.000 and announce that they don't receive anymore applications.
They are obliged to process new applications ASAP, because there is a CAP, and they can't just get,get and get them, they must determine when the CAP is full, and STOP the process of getting new ones.
THANKS BRABUS. I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT CAN YOU TELL US THE SOURCE OF YOUR INFORMATION, "ON 1st SEPTEMBER THERE WERE 14000 CASES SENT TO CIC BY NEW RULES". PLEASE PROVIDE THE WEBLINK.

CHEERS ANYWAY... :D

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
INDIANAJONES said:
THANKS BRABUS. I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT CAN YOU TELL US THE SOURCE OF YOUR INFORMATION, "ON 1st SEPTEMBER THERE WERE 14000 CASES SENT TO CIC BY NEW RULES". PLEASE PROVIDE THE WEBLINK.

CHEERS ANYWAY... :D
Please read the thread of after 26/06 applicants:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.0.html;msg424904#msg424904

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
OF AOR

I am aware that many applicants in the May-June category are worried and indeed worried over the non-release of the AOR from CIO
Comrade, when patient has reached its elastic limit, you forget about the matter
Our anxiety is not heard nor notice by the CIO staff. Many of our notable commentators have tried to offer and proffer solution, still the stained nerve of some refused to calm

MY CANDID ADVISE- Personally I have choose to wait and I mean wait . Initially, I gave myself first week of sept bc my CC was charged on 9th August, I have shifted it to October 1 . I have peace now