5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Based on the information you have provided, we have not been able to find any record of an application in our client database. This may be due to any of the following factors:

Application not yet sent:
If your message was intended to bring to our attention that an application will be submitted in the future, kindly note that we do not retain this type of correspondence. Due to the volume of applications received and similar correspondence from numerous parties regarding upcoming applications, we are unable to create files for individuals who have not yet applied and paid the application fee. Please ensure that any information you submitted with your message is also provided with the application when it is submitted. There is considerable information on our website, www.india.gc.ca, regarding the documents that are required as part of an application and the criteria for the issuance visas. We strongly suggest that the applicants avail themselves of this information prior to submitting their applications in order to ensure that their applications are complete.

Application sent but not received:
If the application has been sent to us, and you have provided correct information in your message, we recommend that you make enquiries with the post office or courier company which forwarded the application to ensure it was delivered. If a demand draft was enclosed with the submission, then you may wish to check with the issuing bank to determine whether or not the draft has been encashed.

Application received but not yet created in our client database:
Due to the high volume of new applications received by this office, it often takes several days or weeks for files to be created in our client database. As soon as a file is created, a letter will be sent to the applicant or authorized representative confirming receipt of the application and providing a file number. If the application was sent less than 3 months ago, we thank you for your patience, and request you to await contact from our office.

Please note that acknowledgement of receipt letters are not sent for sponsored spouse and child applications, as they are processed very quickly. The first contact that sponsored spouses and children receive from our office will be a letter requesting any documents required to finalize the application, or inviting the applicant to attend a personal interview.

ciocan76

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
I just called CIO....the answer i got is the same as expected " WE R PROCESSING APPLICATIONS TILL 3RD MAY" and refused to provide any other detail and did not check any status of my file for client ID....

Both the ladies told that there is no time line...they cannot provide any information how long it gonna take....

So just disappointment.... cant do anything except praying and waiting..... ::)
Thanks for sharing man. That's all we can do: wait and pray.

ukrainian

Sep 9, 2010
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Just to confirm: 120 days count (to provide full package) starting from the day we are receiving email from Sydney, not from the date they charged CC? :-\

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
ukrainian said:
Just to confirm: 120 days count (to provide full package) starting from the day we are receiving email from Sydney, not from the date they charged CC? :-\
Definitely, 120 days count starts from AOR email sent by CIC.

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
navali said:
I just called CIO....the answer i got is the same as expected " WE R PROCESSING APPLICATIONS TILL 3RD MAY" and refused to provide any other detail and did not check any status of my file for client ID....

I hung up and called again....this time the lady told again that 3rd may story but checked my application status with date of birth and first/last name and told that they have no record for my file (I am May 19 applicant and CC was charged on 17 Aug :-[ ). She asked to call after 4 weeks to check if there is any other update...

Both the ladies told that there is no time line...they cannot provide any information how long it gonna take....

Thank you, buddy, for researching and sharing this info with us.

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Such controversial information from CIC call center tells us that the process is STOPPED now.
When it will CONTINUE nobody definitely know. Why is it stopped nobody knows as well.

So, we have to just wait for news/progress/AORs from CIC.
Let's don't stop calling them asking about state of our applications.

Good luck to all, I wish you all happiness :)

T

Tegnus

ukrainian said:
Yes. 120 days from receiving AOR (email/regular mail) from CIO. It will be mentioned there.

ukrainian

Sep 9, 2010
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
thank you guys!

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Today, I went to chid subsidsy unit in Ontrio Canada. They told me that there is waiting list for kids for daycare support program. They told me that this is the first time for 15 years. Up some one mensioned that CIC lost about 140 job.

My understanding, there is larg shortage in Goverment spending. They continue cutting and reducing cost. I thing one of these is to slow down the PR approvals. They donot issue single AOR for few weeks!!! I hope this issue can be resolved and got our AOR.

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
navali said:

I hung up and called again....this time the lady told again that 3rd may story but checked my application status with date of birth and first/last name and told that they have no record for my file (I am May 19 applicant and CC was charged on 17 Aug :-[ ). She asked to call after 4 weeks to check if there is any other update...

how come their replies are different? navali can you narrate how your conversation went?

as for me, it went like this-- i said that i'm a PR applicant and i would like to inquire regarding my client number. she told me that it's written in the assessment letter emailed to me. however, i told her that i haven't received any email from them. so she asked my name, when was my application received and when was the payment done. so i gave her all the details and after awhile, she said that i still don't have a client number yet, just the file number.

I also asked how come there is a delay in the processing of AORs. she clarified that they are still within the average 10 weeks period after payment deduction. so, i should expect my email by mid Oct. If by then, i haven't receive any email from them, give them a call to check the status of the application.

T

Tegnus

salem10 said:
Today, I went to chid subsidsy unit in Ontrio Canada. They told me that there is waiting list for kids for daycare support program. They told me that this is the first time for 15 years. Up some one mensioned that CIC lost about 140 job.

My understanding, there is larg shortage in Goverment spending. They continue cutting and reducing cost. I thing one of these is to slow down the PR approvals. They donot issue single AOR for few weeks!!! I hope this issue can be resolved and got our AOR.
This could be a reasons. They are hiring new people as we heard but it will help in long term not at the moment, because new ones need to be trained.

ciocan76

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JPMA said:
I also asked how come there is a delay in the processing of AORs. she clarified that they are still within the average 10 weeks period after payment deduction. so, i should expect my email by mid Oct. If by then, i haven't receive any email from them, give them a call to check the status of the application.
If this 10 weeks period after deduction is real, the first one from the May crowd that will receive the AOR is ALIZIA - 10 weeks from 30-th Jully is 8-th October. So, in the next three weeks, ALIZIA should bring us the good news.

I'll pray for it!

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ciocan76 said:
If this 10 weeks period after deduction is real, the first one from the May crowd that will receive the AOR is ALIZIA - 10 weeks from 30-th Jully is 8-th October. So, in the next three weeks, ALIZIA should bring us the good news.

I'll pray for it!
why "10 weeks" formula hadn't applied for those pre 3rd MAY? why CIC has NOT been updating???

lamhey

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
lamhey said:
why "10 weeks" formula hadn't applied for those pre 3rd MAY? why CIC has been updating???

lamhey
I am not sure why. actually i think there are still some applicants from last week of april who haven't received their AORs too. Perhaps we were caught in a situation which requires a longer processing time.

Let us just be patient. We will get our emails when the right time comes. Let's just use this time in collating the documents we need to submit.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i ve worked for call centers for last 6 years now and i can understand what they are going through now.... its simply too many apps in their basket + they laid off a major number in 2010 + now either they are training new staff or recruitment process is going on.. (i think its training)