Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
You're welcome Chami, :) and good luck for the rest of your process.

Mirza.

Chami said:
thk u very very much Mirza, this should help

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Wonderful News !! Congratulations..
ETA = 69 days (as of now)

Mirza.

suja2010 said:
Hi friends,

I got my AOR today. 08 June 2010 :) :) :)
According to the online status, it is saying,
App received by CIO: 01 April 2010

Praying for all rest of March Applicants to get their AOR soon.

Regards,
Suja

parygre

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting
cuccoo0 said:
Hi everyone
Good news (with a trace of bad) i just got a mail form Nova Scotia.
It says that my application is in process however the credit card info is provided is not valid please provide us updated credit card info or payment in any other form like DD etc in 30 days.
I provided my brother's credit card number who is in UK.
Atleast mystery has been solved about the missing application after almost 3 months.

Now on urgent basis would anybody please let me know of the procedures of getting DDS here in pakistan or any other method of making payment.

My brother in law is in Canada can i use his credit card to make payment, but that will take time as to my mind he shall have to sign the form and sen it back to me so that i can send it to NS.

Any comments Urgent

Regards
I used my brother's credit card who is in canada. he signed and filled the fee payment form and scaned to meon email. His cc was charged on 14th may. You can do the same thing....it works....all the best....you are very lucky that CIO has contacted you for payment. I have seen cases where they simply reject if payment not recd.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my DD made from DollarEast which is a money exchange... check with them... take their call center number from PTCL helpline guys... call them and take what ever info you need... one of their branch in lahore is on main bulevard road, Gulberg near citibank.
cuccoo0 said:
Hi everyone
It says that my application is in process however the credit card info is provided is not valid please provide us updated credit card info or payment in any other form like DD etc in 30 days.
Atleast mystery has been solved about the missing application after almost 3 months.

Now on urgent basis would anybody please let me know of the procedures of getting DDS here in pakistan or any other method of making payment.

My brother in law is in Canada can i use his credit card to make payment, but that will take time as to my mind he shall have to sign the form and sen it back to me so that i can send it to NS.

Any comments Urgent

Regards

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Good to know the missing silver piece has been finally found.

I'm from Khi and can help if you're from the same place, if not then the thread "Pakistan Application Forum" has tons of info regarding demand drafts in it (open that thread and by using the "top-right" search button, you can search demand draft related info with out reading every page).

If you want to use your B-I-Law's Credit Card then the fastest way would be to ask him to download the doc, fill in his details, print, sign the doc, then scan & mail it to you, would hardly take 2 days for this process.

Best Wishes,

Mirza.

cuccoo0 said:
Hi everyone

Any comments Urgent

Regards

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
For someone who is looking at FBI timelines, here is my experience,

Sent Finger prints to FBI on March 23 2010.
Credit card charged on May 12 2010.
FBI report arrived on May 20th 2010.

Hope this will help in projecting timelines.

Thanks

suja2010

Mar 23, 2010
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
done
Thanks for sharing Amar...
You got in 2 months.. Happy...
Hope i'll receive it soon...

suja2010

Mar 23, 2010
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
done
Saida said:
Suja, I am so happy for you)))))))))))))
Thanks a lot Saida....

suja2010

Mar 23, 2010
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
done
MSMirza said:
Wonderful News !! Congratulations..
ETA = 69 days (as of now)

Mirza.
Thanks a lot Mirza..
Usually the avg time for getting AOR will be 45-60 days.
Nowadays it becomes more than 60 days.
Anyway, our prayers are getting answered.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
amar_vnl said:
For someone who is looking at FBI timelines, here is my experience,

Sent Finger prints to FBI on March 23 2010.
Credit card charged on May 12 2010.
FBI report arrived on May 20th 2010.

Hope this will help in projecting timelines.

Thanks
Dear Amar
Did you apply for State police certificate?
If yes would you please share with us how you did that and what was the experience? Do they take similar amount of time? etc etc
I shall appreciate as i lived in Louisiana though as yet i have not applied for state police cerrtificate as according to immigration website "State police certificates shall be requested by CHC if needed".
I am asking just in case i need to provide it.

Best Regards

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Dear All especially Mirza G and someone from punjab university
As i have got some hope that i shall get AOR and many of guys are in the final phases of sending completed applications to respective CHCs. I had a request that could be benificial to the late comers who are lagging behind around a month or so in the race.
The request is please some one write in simple the DOCS required by the CHC London with the completed application.

If someone could explain about the
a) Notarized copies
b) Attested Copies
c) Affidavit from translator (what if translator as in pakistan are not certified) then what is the procedure

What about Degrees? Shoudl we send

a) Original Metric Certificate (issued by the board) in English or the attested copy or Notarized copy, both for you and your suppose

b) Result Sheet for Metric (Translated in english) in original or notarized copy or translated copy

c) Original FSc Certificate (issued by the board) in english or the attested copy or notarized copy

d) Original Sheet for F.Sc (Translated in english) in original or notarized copy or translated copy

e) Original B.Sc degree or notarized copy or Attested copy

f) Original DMCS for B.Sc or notarized copies or Attested Copies

g) Original M.Sc degree or notarized copies or Attested copy

h) Original DMCS for for M.Sc or notarized copies or Attested copy

What about the Degree transcripts in University Sealed Envelopes? Do we really need to send these if not then what is the alternative?

Police Certificates

We have to send all the police clearance certificates in original.

How many fotographs we need to send for each person

Once we get the AOR, We shall take print out of that E-mail and send with full application

About the application forms to send

We shall send the original fotocopy (or the original duplicate print out of the Original Application) of the Original application sent to CIO in NS. As per my info acquired from different forums one has to RESIGN and REDATE the last pages where sign and date is required according to the new date on which we are sending out the full application to CHC, instead of sending the already signed (fotocopy of the original application with older dates). IS IT SO?

Proof of Funds:We shall have to send two pieces of evidence

a) Bank statement for the last 3 or 6 months?
b) Letter from Bank (Would somebody if one has obtained such a letter please write down the format and text of such a letter .

C) Could property owned and the one for which installments are being paid be used as an evidence? What if we get a letter from the construction company that following person has paid such and such amount to us and has a house reserved for him in this scheme and shall be delivered to him on such and such date and he could sell this out anytime during this process if a suitable customer found?

Shall we have to get all the documents copies notarized or attested the same way (as i went to get notarized from notary public here and asked him to write the statement "I certify this to be a true copy of etc etc). He said to me i can not do this as i dont have this much time yes i can attest or notarize it the way we normally do i.e. sign and put a stamp.

Any more question please welcome to write down. I have written down these in plain simple english as my english is not very good and i get problem in getting the meaning of the stuff written in guide.

I have written down every thing as i could have understood if you find anything wrong or missing please rectify it

Best regards

sly

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
i need your help please. i will be submitting my full documents this June but im having a problem regarding my proof of funds. i just opened my US dollar savings account last May 2010 and my sister from the USA sent about US$10,000 there for my additional proof of funds and since it is a new account, i withdrew the money and placed it in time deposit account maturing on june 21, 2010 with the intention that the visa office won't trace it if it was placed in time deposit account but i noticed in the personal networth statement that you have to put the date of initial deposit so maybe they will still be curious on where the money came from. by the way, aside from this i also have a peso account opened in 2006 but the amount there is not enough to cover my proof of funds. can i still submit my newly opened account even if my account was just opened a month ago and the money is barely 1 month in my account? or i will just terminate my time deposit account and deposit it to my old peso account? won't the visa office ask on the big amount if i deposit it to my old peso account? which is more advisable? but if you'll try to look at my earnings, stated in my certificate of employment for the past 4 years, it is more than enough to cover the minimum proof of funds of CAD 11,100 since my current annual salary is Php 480,000 and the peso equivalent of CAD 11,100 is Php 488,400. it is just that i lent most of my savings to my friends and until now i can't collect the principl from them that's why i needed to ask help from my sister. hope you could enlighten me on this matter. thank you so much.

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
Dear All,

I just want to inform that I received my AOR today, June 09, 2010! Thank you for all the prayers and help you extended. I wish all of us the best of luck!

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sly:

I've presented two bank cert. a TD and a savings account.

IMHO you cannot provide a TD which is one month old; the VO might doubt that the money is not yours; since you will indicate the date the account opened in the Net Worth Statement .... I myself present a TD but its 1 year old.

Regarding your peso account; this is also risky since a sudden increase in your saving is also doubtful... just pray that the VO will not ask for your Bank Book when they will do additional background checks or docs...