+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

jwks

Nov 18, 2015
Hi,
I submitted the application on June 29 but It hasn't approved yet.
My study permit and SIN expired in July. However I wanna go back to my country and spend some time with family then come back in Feb.
Do you think I can leave now and have PGWP mailed by a friend here? so that I can show it when I enter again.
Or since all the visa expired, should I wait until I get it?
I called the cic so many times but they told me still processing. And one of the agents told me it might take up to 1-3 months : (

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
First of all, I want to thank you guys for proving advices and estimated timeline for my applications (both PGWP and TRV)

I received a passport requested message today (8 am)and I want to make sure that I am gonna send my passport + requested letter to appropriate location for finalizing my TRV application!

send to (1) Case Pilot Processing Ottawa
CPC - Ottawa P.O. Box 9640
9640 Ottawa, ON K1G 6T2

(2) or by private Courier

CPC Ottawa Temporary Resident Visa Section
365 Laurier Avenue west, Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

I think I am going to send to (1) through Canada Post. IS that correct ???I did this before by paper application and this time I do online in order to speed up my process. Unfortunately, it take me a month + mailing time to finalize this :mad:

I want luck

Nov 4, 2015
mets15 said:
Hi guys,

Has anyone had any luck getting a response from a Case Specific Enquiry before 30 business days!?
Yes, I just received an email yesterday, I wrote a message On oct. 26 through CSE. But the email I got is totally useless. The following is the email I got:
Good day,

The application has been received and is in queue to be processed.

For any updates on the file, or for any other questions, please contact the Call Centre (open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) at 1-888-242-2100. The Call Centre can answer questions, in English and French, about Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) services and programs, or applications in process inside Canada.

Regards,

nrkamath

Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NT2015 said:
First of all, I want to thank you guys for proving advices and estimated timeline for my applications (both PGWP and TRV)

I received a passport requested message today (8 am)and I want to make sure that I am gonna send my passport + requested letter to appropriate location for finalizing my TRV application!

send to (1) Case Pilot Processing Ottawa
CPC - Ottawa P.O. Box 9640
9640 Ottawa, ON K1G 6T2

(2) or by private Courier

CPC Ottawa Temporary Resident Visa Section
365 Laurier Avenue west, Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

I think I am going to send to (1) through Canada Post. IS that correct ???I did this before by paper application and this time I do online in order to speed up my process. Unfortunately, it take me a month + mailing time to finalize this :mad:
Yep. Just go to the Canada Post Office and follow the instructions you have read. Get two pre-paid xpress post envelopes. Put the small one in the large one. Fill out the small one first! Should cost ~ $40

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
I want luck said:
Yes, I just received an email yesterday, I wrote a message On oct. 26 through CSE. But the email I got is totally useless. The following is the email I got:
Good day,

The application has been received and is in queue to be processed.

For any updates on the file, or for any other questions, please contact the Call Centre (open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) at 1-888-242-2100. The Call Centre can answer questions, in English and French, about Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) services and programs, or applications in process inside Canada.

Regards,
Wow! that really is useless. well, seems pointless that I even sent a CSE. I'm so fed up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
mets15 said:
Hi guys,

Has anyone had any luck getting a response from a Case Specific Enquiry before 30 business days!?
Oooh, my adorable CSE. I'm super unlucky with them.
I paid open work permit fee in September 15. And I know that after submitting CSE people here are getting responses.
However, I sent 3 CSE with a receipt about September 16, October 9 and October 26. No respond ever.
And one more CSE about time line and that my date is passed, I sent on October 26 - still nothing.

I want luck

Nov 4, 2015
Alex Z said:
Oooh, my adorable CSE. I'm super unlucky with them.
I paid open work permit fee in September 15. And I know that after submitting CSE people here are getting responses.
However, I sent 3 CSE with a receipt about September 16, October 9 and October 26. No respond ever.
And one more CSE about time line and that my date is passed, I sent on October 26 - still nothing.
Maybe they already see your receipt? I got reply from this following email address Question@cic.gc.ca, I am not sure if you can try this email address or not. BTW I paid full amount at the time I submitted application on May 19

chelseafc99

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Alex Z said:
I'm not 100% sure but I think one of my friend did it and they sent her some letter.
However, you know how CIC agents are working.. You always can try!

Also, reading a lot of comments here, people might lose jobs because of as you say they might be uncomfortable with you without a permit and you cannot do anything about that, unfortunately(
Hey guys. My Study Permit and SIN is set to expire Dec 31 2015, can i still work under implied status once my SIN has expired until i get my pgwp??
my pgwp will most likey come after new years. Thanks :)

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
nrkamath said:
Yep. Just go to the Canada Post Office and follow the instructions you have read. Get two pre-paid xpress post envelopes. Put the small one in the large one. Fill out the small one first! Should cost ~ $40
thank you for confirm!

I already send this to Ottawa. Cost me $30. I think the delivery speed is faster because I live within ON/Quebec areas (Regional type). Canada Post told me CPP Ottawa will receive it tomorrow. Hope to receive my passport back next week. I will update my timeline soon for those who need to know. I am not lucky cause I got to wait for so long for both of my applications (PGWP and TRV) :(

hdizzle

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Hey guys,

I know it might be early for me since I only see May, June and July applicants getting approved.
By any chance, anyone that applied in September get anything?
I applied Sept 23rd so just wondering. Since I also had to apply for restoration along with PGWP I can not even work under implied status and it is really frustrating. I'm running out of money. How will I support myself!

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
I want luck said:
Maybe they already see your receipt? I got reply from this following email address Question@cic.gc.ca, I am not sure if you can try this email address or not. BTW I paid full amount at the time I submitted application on May 19
The only thing I've got back was the emails from exactly that address) it was about that they received my CSE and kinda rules in what cases I can expect answers or not.
I really do not care about that anymore, I'm so fed up to worry and do not have energy for that. I just shared my experience with CSE. )

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
chelseafc99 said:
Hey guys. My Study Permit and SIN is set to expire Dec 31 2015, can i still work under implied status once my SIN has expired until i get my pgwp??
my pgwp will most likey come after new years. Thanks :)
First of all, you are ok cause your SIN and study permit are not expired tomorrow
CIC website has stated that you can work under implied status until final decision has been made. It is your boss who decide your fate now. If you are productive, there is no reason for him/her to drop you off. You should talk to your boss and find out what is the best solution

I was in Canada Services before , they only let you apply/renew SIN unless you have work permit or study permit with authorization of working conditions.

Why so long? I think after the Paris attack, the processing time for all the applications across Canada is longer. CIC will spend more time to judges on all the applications, under any circumstances, to make sure that the incidents in Paris will not happens. It is reasonable...

Anyway, hope you get your PGWP soon next year. Besides, I hope your Chel team would be better next year. with all the respect of Leicester team, I think this team will not going far if they are going to join Champion League next year.

sajjoo

May 14, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I am following this forum for a long time.

Here is my timeline.

Applied on 13 May,
Paid full fee 255
Contacted my MP yesterday.
Got approval today Nov 18.

Best of luck.. Talk to you MP.

Sarir11

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-03-2016 / Asked for IMM5669 to be filled again
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
31-01-2016 / RPRF: 02-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016 / Med Received 03-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sajjoo said:
Hello Everyone,

I am following this forum for a long time.

Here is my timeline.

Applied on 13 May,
Paid full fee 255
Contacted my MP yesterday.
Got approval today Nov 18.
Congrats
Exactly same timeline as yours
I got an update few minutes ago
I hope mine is issued soon