LANDED..........
02-28-10
omg good luck haitwaiting i pray pray pray him get it

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
ok guys so the verdict is in!!!!!!!

DENIED!!!!

reason: ties in CANADA!!! what the KCUF is that. offcourse he had ties in CA we have a PRV in processing...OMG!!!

o well it was worth the try!! thanks for the support ladies :)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
damn

from the sounds of it...peace was lucky nuh rass

oh man

sorry hatewaiting

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
as we know its all with luck!!! it depends on the IO handling the flie. if a person applies for a TRV chances r THEY HAVE TIES IN CANADA....after all, with all the info we provided thats the only excuse they could come up with!!!

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that Hatewaiting... Did hubby have to travel far for the bad news.

How much money did they tek from you???

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
SoSo it wasnt a far travel..really..he lives in St Catherine n he drove. It cost me 60$ to fedex the package to im...then he paid $75CND for the TRV fee and 1000JMD for each bank statement, there were 3 different statements. it wasnt alot of money spent. But now that he's DENIED...kcuf dat, its alot of money down di ra$$ drain!!!

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Morning to all forum family............ I bring greetings to u in the name of our Lord and saviour...........Jesus Christ...........sorry about that result hatewaiting..............but i though family ties was Canada main point..............so wat they're saying is that Canada doesn't really believed in family ties...........false advertising Canada............Good 2 know that ur medical would b today.........because Ms Penitent appointment is next week..........maple still hold the faith because only the truth will come out in the end..............yes ppl are that wicked...........and jealous of others.......the bible also stated that ppl will bcome lovers of themselve..........just believed that God will se yu throught. For everyone esle I prayed that God will continued to answer prays.............for kingston applicants and their family. May God continued to bless yu throughtout the rest of the day............my peace and love i leave with you all.........Big up these who are getting married. The would alsoo b send off to T.T

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
u know what? i'm proud of ME...i'm sad n disapointed but i'm taking it well...they made their decision theres nothing i can do but accept it!! hubby on the other hand is FLIPPIN OUT!! im mad so till...lol...mi haffi a remind im sey im a drive..lol..im cuss to till...lol...

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
hatewaiting

wah happen to you.....mi naw see you around no more.....sumthing happen deh...mi try fi link yuh but yuh nuh deh bout

so tell me wah gwaan :)

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
hi fam big up to everyone

hatewatiing sarry botthe TRV a so kc stay dem no wa see ppl get fi see dem love ones pussy hold them...........my hubby go fi it in sept 15 and them do the same thing to him tooo here the woman to me hubbyofther ever thing now.... how is the baby doing :mad: :mad: and say y u wife no put the sponsership in yet we cant give it to because u were deported!!!!! me vex no ross cloth me crrry fi the hol daybut them fulful because fi them look pan the case them would see that ppl wont fuck them self wan them have them sponsership in big!!!! fassy hold them ofter that me sen the sponsership in sept 22.
no nworry my girl u hbby suw come back to u them ca..... stop that

jam my girl god we suw stop them hating fi us sarry fi see hubby off but look at the good side u get the loving , t Bam Bam nuff.....nuff ;) ;) ;D chin up

and fi everyone keep it real the sun a fi shin pan we god love we all

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
YES WE HAFFI BE STRONG AND BARE DEH BEST WI CAN

Bwoooy man

KG a nuh easy man...mi cyaan belive dem a stay so....man dem haffi stick to one weh fi approve a TRV......rass dat stupidness

Mi glad mi naw dweet mon...glad glad.....Cau mi cyaan tek dem....mi cyaaan

SOSO...... lol pan deh credit...gwaaan tell dem seh yuh one big chef....and learn yuh learn

PENNI...aight my fren next week a yuh week....soon finish man....YO peni mi waan ask you sintin can you please put yuh timeline on TRACKITT please mi nuh see it deh

You a mystry my freind and mi waan figure it out...LOL

Okay mi hear from hussy him deh a doctas an him seh him reach deh late cau him nuh inna deh whole heap a waiting.......bwoooy mi bex pan him...so him stay....so him jus hand dem deh medical redo forms and dat was like 9 oclock all now mi nuh hear nuttin...

I hope to god we can get this over an done wit....1 of my step dawta have to do her medical next week wensday...because KG fuk up on the passport.....smudge ink pan deh passport PIC...so hussy on friday when him was suppose to collect found out him haffi redo the passport pic..

So this friday he should finally be able to collect it....Him still keep the original medical appointment minus one gyal.....man him angry you wouldnt believe

YO PENNI
....... in your instructions did it say for your wife to collect back her police clearance too? and also did it say that she is responsible for collecting it???

Maple dem people eeh.....mi still cyann believe..evilous

Yuh fi watch yuh frenz weh yuh smoke with
And run joke with,
Ah dem think fi cut your throat quick
The only fren wey mi love, ah the one up above
Keep him closer to mi than a rope twist ..jAh ViNcI...

Aug 20, 2009
Greetings to all :) I trust everyone is keeping well - as well as can be expected with so much waiting...

Well - hubby arrived on December 1 so it's been a few weeks now and he is getting used to Canada...sort of...just the cold he doesn't much care for, but otherwise loves this 'pretty, pretty place'.

Just wanted to let folks know that we also received our medical re-do's...seems they issued them 2 days after they issued the TRV...so I can only hope for anyone who bothers with the TRV (like hatewaiting) that at least it clears the dust of your file and lights a wee fire under them to get you the medical re-do's.

So, as things turn out, hubby left the island the day before the forms came and thus now has to go back right at beginning of January as they have only given him 60 days to respond to medical and police re-do's or they will cancel our file. Nice, eh? So back he will go and finish this process off.

Hope you are keeping well and hanging in there. Wishing everyone all the best for the upcoming holiday season and hoping that everyone is reunited with their hubbies/wives real soon.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Well Im feeling a little better today. Back to the old routine.

On a very bright note. This is my last day at work until january 4th. That will be bliss!

HATEWAITING: SO sorry to hear he didnt get the TRV. I think they will take a look at your file and give you an update soon.

LCW: Hope all goes well for hubby. No more mistakes.

Take care everybody and keep smiling ;D :D :-*