Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
HI FORUM- i am home today my daughter is sooo sick...was at the doctor from morning......

so I called kng.....the woman said if that child is not on the application they wouldnt ask for passport pics for him...she said it may be a typo....but we are going to have to ask the IO who sent the letter...she said to tell hubby to go up to kng with the letter and inquire in person....or send them a fax.........
hubby said he will go up there tommorow and see wah gwaan,,,if that doesnt work I am typing the letter right now ...so tommorow i can fax it.......so we will see...i told her he has no contact with that son much less to get photographs.....she said just tell him go up deh.....she did say that fax inquiries take a while to respond to so i wonder how long mi ah guh wait....we have the original docs we can drop off...but he doesnt want to drop it and then thats missing and then summe goes wrong with app..........
anyway now i just wait...............she was pretty nice though.... :D

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well hey that maybe getting you somewhere stressed. I take it hubby has not been off the island. Looks like the ones that have will be a while yet. I think we will be here until we collect CPP/OAS. :eek:.
I wouldn't mind hearing just some little thing. Even a simple hey we remember you, we know your waiting ray ray ray.

So frustrating it all is.
And to top all the waiting and stress, at work we are flying right into bonus and a good amount enough for me to go see hubby and pay off bills and such and ohh hear is some news if the big company I work for doesnt make enough profit sorry about your bonus. So I just knocked that out my mind.

Stressed hope your little one gets better soon.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Lonely she stated that she's responsable for collecting the police certificate..........also the first police certificate she was the one whoo mail it off to me..........so I was the one who submitted it to the cpc missi....... OOOOOOOOOOh and for trackkit when I try to sign up............it's rejecting the email address..............stated that this email address exist already.............which yes it's already exist because it's the email adress i used.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Lonely I'm not sign up to trackkit because I will 've to sign up a new email address thats not in use..........My processing time is as follow................got married in Jamaica on the 08-08.............application was sent back in december because one part wasn't sign..............re-submitted in Jan 09............approve on the 17 jan 09...............Aor was received on the 12 feb 09...........Kingston started processing on the 17 march 09.............Doc request on the 17 april 09..............document sent on the 22 april 09.

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
hellol everyonecongratulations to all who have received updates
hatewating - so sorry to hear you were unsucessful in your TRV application....peace...was really lucky to have gotten in cause looking back we always maintained that when the PRV was in process it was often denied. Oh well hopefully they will look at pushing him out of Jamaica a little bit sooner

Hubby got his PR card last week, also got a call from the agency for a job last friday but they called him at 2pm to start for 3pm and it was in Mississauga and i was at work so he didnt get to go...but anxiously awaiting another call.

someone asked a question a few pages back re when does PR status change to decision made.....for us it was just after he got his passport, the only one that actually changed promptly was the one saying he landed at Pearson Airport and the date...that was immediate.

Anyways hope everyone is doing ok and hanging in there even though you may not have your spouses here with you....
check in again soon
S

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
hatewaiting - :( so sorry to hear about the denial.....stay strong...i nkow nuff money gone down the drain...what can we do...this whole process is in control.....

glo- no hubby never been to canada before...he been to 2 other islands but no more than 1 month....
my application just have nuff mishaps...maybe thats why it takng a bit longer,.....but some ladies like lonely been waiting sooo long .........man mi nuh know.....

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hatewaiting.sorry to hear it was denied :( well at least you tried and you won't ask yourself what if..hang in there...

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Hatewaiting,

Sorry your hubby got denied :(

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
Good day family

Have not been for a while .I was depressed and comp was broken ,so no contact to the outside world for a while.

Had another birthday pass on the 8 of Dec.Still cant be with hubby until atfer the holidays AGAIN. Just so frustrating cant even send off the app now beacause of the holidays @#$%^

Now i am begginning to know how everyone else feels with the frustraion at times..

WE ALL GOT TO KEEP OUR HEADS UP AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY

I cant take it it has been almost 5 months since i have seen my hubby since our wedding . Couldnt go because of my broken ankle now got to wait till jan or feb .Anyone know of cheap flights or websites i can try for those times??

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Good morning to all God created human...............it's a privilege to be alive............so that we can continue in our process for other day.
INVISIBLE MAN
Hebrews 12:2.............looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set b4 him endured the cross.
I wonder if we have similar thoughts about our unseen God. We feel he is beyond our reach and express it in song with one of my favorite hymns: Immortal, invisible, God only wise...............In light inaccessible hid from our eyes.

yet..........while declaring the wonder of God, the hymn speaks of a God who isn't just invisible:
All praise we would render OOOOOOOOOOO help us to see 'tis only the splendor of light hideth me!

Our God is an invisible God, beyond our limited comprehension........thankfully, Jesus came to show us how near to us he really is.................God's presence with us is his greatest present to us.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH Lonely..........it look like mi leave yu in suspense because of an unknown..............quality............but b free like a bird in a tree.........to buzz mi @ email which ff or maple will in form yu about............thank for ur curiosity......just buzz and yu will b educated about mi. fi yu wan

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Jamaica To Deh Wherl

Mawnin Mr pentient and to all the forum family..

Frequent wah gwaan ?

Kmc...how r u doin..sorry to hear bout the computer...sux eh! Anyways dont worry yuh self to much my girl...BUT Question you havent filled as yet? When are you plannin on filling my girl....Decemeber 18th of 08 i filled and was approved january 7th 09..to sponsor so if you feel you cant submit right now you can .....
Anways try west jet or Air jamaica...for seat sales

Its really glad to hear the some of whom have been waiting on redos have recieved the clearance its about time......

As for sassy 12 months for you soon...and 15 months for maple....since kg recieved there files

Then there is workinprogress,Pwife,peace,mizzy, hatewaiting penitent...like to me i dunno why but i am waiting so long for each of us to get through...i just wanna see the day we get though.....i cannot wait for that day ;D

and yes i will be there for stress, and glo,and Jammy,homesoon,helpmeplease, missinmyhubby,missinmyboo,ROSIE ;D,longdistance KMC come on KG

Blessed thrusday and to all of you keep chinnin up...bright ray a sunshine soon come wi way man

As for hubby him complete medicals yesturday...him seh all went like deh breeze...so ting good...now wi a jus wait on passport for the gyal there and her medical next wensday!!! and that should be it ...FINGERS CROSSED

Does anyone know if KG open christmas EVE...mi a go check!!! aparently it open December 24th..what yall think dat sound right?
Anyways here is what we are going to drop off

New medicals for accompaning and non accompaning children
Medical for husband
Police checks for husband and 17 year old step daughter
Passports(for husband and accompaning step daughter)
Custody papers signed by JP for accompaning step daughter

YOOO peni i am glad you mentioned the other day gone about the police check and Mrs peni having to be responsible for collecting it back ....LOL.....I was thinkin Mr.Jiggy was a BOBO head...hehe

Anyways Peni are you going to have mrs peni drop off her and childs passports to...or are you going to wait for them to request them ?

Peni mi a go link you !

"Yuh fi watch yuh frenz weh yuh smoke with
And run joke with, Ah dem think fi cut your throat quick
The only fren wey mi love, ah the one up above
Keep him closer to mi than a rope twist ..jAh ViNcI".....

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
A poem for my husband (yes i wrote it)

fi mi husband weh mi love
mi kno seh yuh sad, cyaan sleep at night
nuh have mi deh yah fi luv yuh
hug u up and mek yuh feel nice

when yuh go outta road yuh walk alone
nuh woman deh pan yuh side
how lonely yuh mus feel
when mi deh yah forin everyday a ride yuh mus ride

mi nuh kno how yuh dweet and carry on strong
cau mi kno seh yuh weak cau mi nuh deh roun

mi love yuh bad bubbla
yuh cyaan even kno
when yuh come back a wi yard
wi a giv dem a show

fi all dem people weh run wi dung
and a run off dem mout
watch deh mon and him princess
weh yuh bloodclaat doubt

Yuh fi watch yuh frenz weh yuh smoke with
And run joke with, Ah dem think fi cut your throat quick
The only fren wey mi love, ah the one up above
Keep him closer to mi than a rope twist .."jAh ViNcI".....

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good "COLD" flippin morning everyone....brrrrrrrrrrr...... hope everyone is good today.

So sorry to hear about the "denial"...been there too and it really sucks...I cannot believe all the stupid excuses they give you for their reasons for denial...it is crazy, I never knew about all of this before but boy am I really learning alot since I met my husband and going through this process now and all I can say is WOW!! Chin up and hopefully KG soon process more visas for our hubbies/wives in early 2010, I will keep my fingers crossed for all of us and pray everyday until we get some results again. :D

Lonely.. hubby...he must feel so special..that is really nice and I really hope you are one of the first to get the great news so we can all celebrate for you and your hubby. ;

SOSO...you made me laugh.....I am picturing you arriving at work with the yummy meal (hubby cooked)....lol...big smile with all kinds of compliments from co workers...lol...thanking everyone and saying "ahhh it was nothing"....lol!!!!!

Jam...hope all is well and you are doing ok now that hubby is gone??

Well I wish everyone a great day and hope for news just the same even though I am sure at this point we will not get anything before the new year...stay warm and Cheers to all of you!!! :D

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL Rosie... Try mi try to play it off like I cooked it.........but dem nuh believe me.....LOL

I did season it.... but hubby put the love inna da pot deh, which made it sweet... LOL

Even today people are still talking bout it....asking for the recipe..... LOL

If I only knew... lol... all mi know seh.. I grabbed all his spices and put a dash a dis and a dash of dat....... LOL

Big up all a unno.... it's wicked cold here today.. -12 and I am inside working with my coat on mi so COLD......

Poor hubby and pickney are home today sick... both have fever and flu... wish I could be home with them to tek care of dem, but someone has to bring home the bacon.... LOL