BMP

Sent off application waiting for Sponsorship approval:

SIRON

Has not received AOR but status changed on ecas to "in process":

Glogirl (sent email to KG)
Homesoon

Received AOR waiting on Document Request and/or next step:

Sassy (Dealing with ARC)
Hatewaiting (sent originals with package)
Missingmybaby
Confusednscared (through T&T embassy)
Helpmeplease
Rosemel (has been asked for “selection certificates” – for Quebec residents only)
Jamwifey

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent:

Longdistanceiskillingme (dealing with ARC)
Penitant
Workinprocess
Peaceloveunity (hubby approved for Travel visa)
Stress
Missingmyhubby
MarieJessica

Have not received AOR but ecas changed to "in process" but waiting for re-do medical request:

Soanxiouswifey (medical expire sept)

Received AOR but waiting for re-do medical request:

Pregnantwife (medical expires Sept 1)
Mizzy (got email stating Medical re-dos have been sent)

Received AOR and documents have been requested and sent and waiting for re-do medical request:

Stressedwife (sent email and fax to KG)

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent and re-do medical has been requested:

Penitant

Received AOR and Documents have been requested and sent and re-do medical has been requested and has appointment for medical re-do:

Lonleycanadianwifey (dealing with MP)

Has been scheduled for an Interview:

whydotheykeepusapart

Had interview and in the process of an appeal:

Maple Syrup

Planning on sponsoring parents:

A-Yardie

Recently had hubby / wife come to Canada - Process complete:

Soso Dec 09
Frequent Flyer Nov 09
kc416 Nov 09
Missing_my_hubby Oct 09
Howmuchlonger Sept 09
Junor July 09
precious_one_40 July 09
Zhane Jun 09

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
LCW - how did the medicals go? did you get them done?

Maple - super sorry to hear that someone tipped off someone inna JA about you being married already.... Boy people need fi stay outta peoples bizness.... Seriously... that is horrible.... I am really upset that someone would go that far to try and ruin someones life like that.... so upsetting what kinda bad mind people are in this world.... your in my prayers!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Does anyone know the exact date that Canuck is getting Married...........? I cant stop thinking about him.... he must be sooooooooo happy!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Missing You
by Kanya
You were on my mind when i woke up this morning
remembering your smile
i guess the next time i'll see your face
will take a little while
i was remembering your arms around me
love the way they always feel warm
with you by my side
i completely feel no harm
i was remembering your voice
makes my heart skip a beat
but without you baby
my whole body's weak
i was remembering our times
the good and the bad
the funny times when you cheered me up
and especially the sad
remembering your eyes
how they always meet mine
remembering all the little things you do
to make my life worthwhile
i was wondering when we'll be together
just us two
i guess i'm missing you more than i usually do

Kc today we got police checks done today ...he has to collect them back on friday same like penitent......he is responsible for bringin in the poilce check...says right on the instruction sheet

Tommarrow the big day for medicals...hope dem go good

anyways ladies good night

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
thanks KC...i was just wondering!!!

kc416 said:
hatewaiting...

i did not get any update until after hubby had his passport with visa in hand....

when i did get an update it said medicals received and that decision had been made.

Oh, and whom ever was asking about AOR.... I got AOR and i got a B number on mine as well...

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple, you are one strong woman..I would give you a hug if I was near you..so sad that someone would do that..what could they possibly get out of doing something so cruel? it's ridiculous...keep staying strong..you are my inspiration at this point It makes me stronger...take care

Jamwifey, I hate goodbyes too..seems it gets worse everytime but think next time it's hello forever!! :))

rosemel,ahh nice dream :)

hi to everyone else! :)

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
i know this was already put out there, but can someone please repost the address where to send for CAIPS N FOSS notes? i'm going to request for them tomorrow!!

thx...

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Evening everyone!! Wha gwan??

Last week I was contemplating which bad mind rotten good fi nuttin insect would do something like that too!!! I bumped into said person/parent in the grocery store on Sunday and pratically ran the other way, LOL!! :p Looked over my shoulder just to make sure she didn't follow me, yuh see it?? Doppy deh bout!!!!
Since I will probably never know who REALLY did it (though I have my strong intuition) I won't bother to speculate. Life goes on and imma get through it looking fabulous and smiling......always!! ;D

Hatewaiting - Here is the link for the CAIPS notes**make sure you fill out the authorization form also**

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Most people who order their CAIPS notes prematurely are normally disappointed because they are pratically blank!! But I can understand how ppl think it might make them feel better. I was fortunate because the I/O posted about 1 1/2 pages of notes on the subjects discussed in the interview and the anonymous tip appeared about 5-6 times in the FOSS notes. Other than that, the only thing I learned was my I/O's name and that they are quite diligent in their processing. EVERYTHING is date and time stamped.
Good Luck!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
stressedwife said:
missing- did your document request letter state hubby brings 4 passport photos?
We never got a letter, we only ever got a phone call.....sorry i can't be much help.

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
thanks Maple..

after waiting for 9 months i'm hoping to get something of substance!! how can they have a file for so long and not have updt ANYTHING?!?!? ppl say no news is good news but i'm starting to feel otherwise!! i think this is the best route for me now. i'm tired of the generic replies when i send emails...how long did it take for u to recd it?

Maple Syrup said:
Evening everyone!! Wha gwan??

Hatewaiting - Here is the link for the CAIPS notes**make sure you fill out the authorization form also**

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Most people who order their CAIPS notes prematurely are normally disappointed because they are pratically blank!! But I can understand how ppl think it might make them feel better. I was fortunate because the I/O posted about 1 1/2 pages of notes on the subjects discussed in the interview and the anonymous tip appeared about 5-6 times in the FOSS notes. Other than that, the only thing I learned was my I/O's name and that they are quite diligent in their processing. EVERYTHING is date and time stamped.
Good Luck!

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Hatewaiting - true to my nature, getting my CAIPS notes wasn't straight forward either. LOL!

First, I filled out the form incorrectly. Then, I neglected to complete the authorization form. there was a series of early morning conversations (they called me!) and email communications incidentally, it took 3 weeks just for them to figure out WHAT I was asking for...... then it took about 6 weeks after that. They told me that their standard was 30 business days.

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
hey grl i'm gonna send it off tomorrow, n i hope when it come there is something on there....i'm sure with all the delays they didnt hesitate to cash your 5 bucks...lol..

Maple Syrup said:
Hatewaiting - true to my nature, getting my CAIPS notes wasn't straight forward either. LOL!

First, I filled out the form incorrectly. Then, I neglected to complete the authorization form. there was a series of early morning conversations (they called me!) and email communications incidentally, it took 3 weeks just for them to figure out WHAT I was asking for...... then it took about 6 weeks after that. They told me that their standard was 30 business days.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawnin

Damn maple i missed that yesturday......some people a real jelous HUH...dem have no life...wow....so sad i cant even begin to understand the way you feel everyday......By the grace of god dem will get theirs....

I hope this does not continue to draw out......and with the registary doesnt surprise me at all......

maple you are such a strong woman....keep reppin my girl you do all woman proud ;D

Todays the day of the medicals lets hope them go good...hussy hasnt called me yet but them was suppose to be there for 8....oooh man so nervous...and i dunno know why....everything has gone all *censored word*ty wit our file too...so it leaves you always expecting "whats next" ?

anyways Haitwaitin weh yuh deh my girl...mi naw see you lately? link mi pan deh side

hope you see sintin pan dem caips

to everone else Big ups

LCW

hatewaiting

Dec 1, 2009
Toronto
so its 9 o'clock!!! hubby dey a KNG now a pick up whateva decision dem mek abt di TRV!! mi just call im fone but it turn off!! i guess im inna di building now!! mi nervous so till!! bwoy mi ago vex if im nuh get it :'(

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning....
LCW.... Good luck to hubby, Meds will be fine. So who has to get them just him and one daughter right?

hatewaiting - My Ecas updated to decision made the same day hubby was called to come Pick up his PP.

Hubby got his sin card in the mail yesterday, 2 weeks to the day hubby has been here. I can't believe it. Time flys when you are not thinking so hard about missinh them.

Stay strong my girls.... I know that January is going to bring a lot of movement and just think that everyone one her will have there husbands home in 2010. That's a promise and I know you all can hang in there. I have never met such strong people in my whole life....

Stressed......wha gwan with the call to KG.... what dem say bout the pics for the boy?

Kc.... love the british flag....... looks nice.....

Maple.... I swear if I was with you I would have grabbed some eggs from the frige and whipped them an SAID PERSON on your behalf....... Nasty crosses Person dat.....Karma a come back arounf fuh dem....memba mi tell yuh dat.

SO what are everyone's plans for Christmas Day.....Turkey....?

Hubby has never had turkey...very excited...I love turkey...wonder if he will like it..

I have a pot luck lunch today at work and hubby made a whole heap of rice and peas and brown stew chicken...SLAVED all night making it for my party today..
(AND YUH DUN KNOW, SOSO A TEK DA CREDIT FOR THE COOKING)...... BAHAHAHAHAH........ Who am I kidding.... dem already know seh soso cyan cook.

I did however cut the meat up and peel the carrots.... LOL.........