+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Update today................we received re-do of medical and police certificate......Thanks Good for every positive results...also we have to submit it within 60 days of the letter. In the package was mrs penitent and her dawta pictures paste to the medical forum...............Kingston were telling the truth about re-do will be mail shortly.

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
peni....congrats, things are moving along for you and Mrs. P.....one more step closer!!!!!

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Hi Missinmyboo,

I was told the same thing from immigration @ Airport Road in Toronto. They advised us that if we bought his ticket that we would not incur any further charges upon return other than the $400 ARC fee.
I was now told by CIC that the have chagned the guidelines and that regardless if you pay for your own ticket, you "may" have to pay the $1500 fee. In our case, my husband has to when they ask for it. They told me that each case is determined individually and it depends on your entire situation.
I was just letting everyone know so they can be prepared if it happens to them. I wish he didn't need to pay that because I can really not afford that!!!! :'(

missinmyboo said:
sassy75 what da F*** !!!!!!!!!! are u sayin to me the F***ing officer told us if he live that he would not have to pay that $15oo canadion only for the ARC and I also asked a legal ade lower and she say only the $400 what happend to your hubby :mad: :mad: :mad:

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Stresswife Kingston do have way and meaning to get their info...........as wat a member has stated b4 that they can b listed on a passport form or some passed work place................wat he can do is write a letter explaining the problem with this missing child.........thats why he didn't file him or her as a dependant child.........yu can't tell dem lie because they do have ways to get into the jamaica government system.........the truth will set yu free.

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats stressed and peni!! glad something is moving in kingston again :)

So they can either call or mail for original docs??

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Helpmeplease,

Yes, they can either call of send a letter. Depends on what your IO likes to do....

Helpmeplease said:
congrats stressed and peni!! glad something is moving in kingston again :)

So they can either call or mail for original docs??

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Congrats to peni and stressed wife on your updates :D

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
did anyone's original request letter state
4 passport pictures for marico?
please let me know ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone been awhile since I was here so just catching up. Stressed good news they are moving somewhere with your file. Still nothing with us. No updates no call for originals and no AOR. Awwww life.
I pray that this paying issue with CIC doesn't hit us. I know when I called long ago about it, I was told no. He bought his ticket and was overstay BUT we all know rules change when they want them to . Like there is a money tree in my yard. :eek:. I guess income will have to be put away just in case.

How do you put your processing info at the bottom?

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
HI GLO...LONG TIME HUN....
I KNOW ME AND YOUR TIMELINE IS CLOSE...SO LISTEN OUT GIRL

now my hubby got the letter scanned and emailed to me just now.......this is what it said

Dear Mr. *****
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Based on the information you have provided, it will now be necessary for you to submit to us the following documents:
1. Original Birth Certificate(s) for yourself and children
2. Original Marriage Certificate
3. Four(4) passport size photographs for Marico
Please submit these documents to the High Commission in person, or, send them to this office by registered mail ensuring that your file number B**** *****, is enclosed no later than 60 days from the date of this letter. Please note that the only documents that will be accepted are original documents or copies certified to be true by the i....some get cut off

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
this is where confusion comes in or coincident......if it is i am going to lmao...soon.....4 passport photos for marico...which is his other son name.....

forum if anyone can answer this before i go sleep..imma be rooling on the ground n a minute ...honestly.......thankyou

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Most of all I would like to thank God and members of the forum family for their contribution to this process.......it getting nearer and nearer as the days go by.

Question to anyone............in the package was 4 photographs 2 was on the medical sheet and other two was left by itself.............anyone know why these two photos are by itself in the package...........is it to b on the new medical sheet or.....................something esle. We pray for more results as the days go by....thanks again to everyone.

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Morning forum fam!

It's been a minute!! Congrats to everyone who has recently received an update from KG. Not matter how challenging, it is a step in the right direction. ;)
I'm glad to see that everyone is still hanging in there and hoping that the next batch of members can be reunited with their loved ones "shortly" right, Peni?? lol

As for myself, all I can say right now is that the source of "issues" with IMM came from an annonymous tip here in Canada. 2 sentences. I don't know who or when but I DO know that someone took time out from their lives to say such a thing but I try not to let it consume me. I got that information and I have moved on.

I hope that everyone has an awesome week and that more updates come out of JA!!!
Best of luck!!!

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrat's pentient! I am happy that you finally got the redo forms! One step closer.

Sassy - that sucks. Not surprising though. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Looks like you'll be the first so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Let's pray for more updates! Jenn

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
stressedwife said:
thanks homesoon and rosemel.......appreciate it...
in no way am i ungrateful for the update...its just all so confusing... and no my hubby never had him on any sponsorship......nothing like that..i am wondering if they did background check and his name came up....becausse his other son name is in his last name too.....i dont know..when he fax it to me..imma email them..if he gets no answer when he caall dem tommorow.....i just have to wait....
i will keep my chin up....thanks

Hi stressed congrets!!!! :) :) 8) to you fi de update because u was witeing on that for a good time now!!!!anyways keep your chin up as homesoon , rosemel them say iI have some advice fi u fr hubby he say to tell your hubby to try the N.C.B.com to fine the child there is a progarm on there that help people fine love ones girl please be strought fi u and hubby because u a him back bon n all of this let me now fi it helps we are here for u too.