homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Maple,

That's unreal that someone would be so wicked! Well at least you know now and you can move forward. Are you still confident that you can work through this?
You are really really strong and good will win over evil :)

Keep your head up and things will work themselves out.

Homesoon

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawnin

WOW WOW WOW.....Stress and peni mi gad fi UNO real glad...cau all now mi waan everyone waitin pan dem redos fi get dem clearance....wooooii

Stress.....dem can find out.....sad but tru....is him on the BC......i would suggest that they have thus searched the registery fi him and find deh next pickney unda him name. See is him can find dem reason wit deh modda tell har dat deh bwoooy cyan leave outta JA without written consent from her.. mabey she will budge if not den hussy will have to write a letter stating her concerns and that she wont comply...

Stress...as yuh a walk through the valley of death...neva fear neva fret my girl ;)

I have my share of hurdles belive me with this process.......just calm dung yuh nerves dem and relax soon sort out

Peni.....i was to wondering because my husband got back some photos...along with our redo...thing s was i just found out it was not all 8 of the photos...no where on the instructions list does it ask for him to get the immigration phots redo...so from what it looks like those pics they do not need them and they returned them...

Rosie....mi deh yah nuh worry yuh self my girl :p How r u doin?

I was sssssssso busy yesturday wow anyways its nice to see UPDATES

Wah gwaan SOSO...hehe

KC weh yuh deh my girl???

OKay mi a lef deh place BUT i shall return BIG UP to everyone

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
MORNING EVERYBODY

Me hussy board the plane and gone :'(. I feel so depressed. There are no words to describe how I feel right now. I couldnt let him go this morning.
I miss him already. :( :'(

On the bright side this is the last time we will have to go through this.

Congrats Peni this is the final leg for you.

Congrats stressed on your update. Its crazy the info they can dig up on people but I am sure they will understand if he cant get a hold of the child's mother.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Jam i was thinkin about you today :( :( :(

I know that is soooo hard...watchin him walk away....i know my husband jus leaves him dont even stay...jus to hard.....Keep your head up sooon done girl..you are well on your way to done done done

Try to keep positive today......i know easier said than done...But as we all know this journey never was suppose to be a easy one.....all the best JAM

LCW

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Thanks Lonely. I am trying to stay positive as hard as it is. I left my little girl at home crying. She is so sad it breaks my heart.
Boy it rough. I really hope this thing moves fast.

I will be fine I got farmville, petville and yoville and poker to see me through the bad hours...lol

Big up everybody and keep your chins up. Only a couple of weeks left of the christmas season then its a whole new year. 2010 will be a great year. We will all finally be with our hubbies and wives.

1 day to go before vacation...I cannot wait.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning forum family!!

Peni...that is great news things are moving along...soon we will all be celebrating good news.

Jam...I know the feeling too well...it is the hardest thing to leave each other and I said the same when I left him in October...for the last time....HOPEFULLY!!!! But we always have our memories of the great times spent together.

Maple...so sorry for the evil of other peoples doings. Things will get sorted out and good will come.

Lonely...glad you are ok.. it is such a busy time of year, I personnally will be glad to see 2010 come. New beginning and hopefully the best year for all of us still waiting for this process to be over.

I just wanted to share with all of you...my dream last night...lol......AHHH I had my hubby with me all night we were talking, laughing, ahhh man....lol. When I woke up this morning it was the BEST feeling because it was as if we were together for real. I have such a nice feeling today and I can only hope he will join me again tonight in my dream. :D :D

To all my forum family I wish you a great day!!!

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jam ~ sorry you're feeling blue :(
It's so hard and funny how such happiness turns sad so quickly when we have to say goodbye. I am not even in Jamaica yet (10 days - yah yah!) but am already dreading the 'good bye'.... but I just keep reminding myself and our daughter that it's not good bye.... it's "see you soon"
Glass half full, not half empty :)

But don't feel bad for feeling sad - it's natural. Things will get better and soon you'll be together forever!

homesoon

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning everyone

Stressed and Peni congrats........ any update is good..

Stressed....quit stressing. this is a good thing. all you need to do is write a letter saying your husband does not know where Son is or how to get in touch with him.

And there has been no contact since..... whatever date... Just write a letter aloong with your originals.... should be ok.

Original request usually means you skipped past Intervew....so count your blessing girl, my husband was home in my arms 3 months after originals were requested.

Good luck Stressed.

Jam.... I just got tears in my eyes thinking about you saying goodbye. Hate that feeling more than you know... it suck fuh tru... but I am glad you are staying possitive. Soon time girl yuh time a come

LCW....... BIG BIG BIG ups....
KC...... Fuh real........ where are YOU?

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Thanks guys it helps to have a place to turn where everybody understand what I am going through.

By the way we did open a joint account here. You would not believe all the info they required.

For hubby:
2 References both of which have to be from canada. From a priest/pastor, bank, lawyer, doctor
proof of income
proof of address
picture id
SIN
For me
Proof of address
proof of employment.

Hubby nearly went mad in there. He says in Canada they don't ask for all that info. They signed us up anyways but called his bank and job to verify everything. I thought that was rubbish. We both have been members of scotia for years. But that's jamaica for you lots of unecessary red tape which is why nothing ever gets done.

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Thank you everyone..............for ur kind words of greeting............I'm will continued to pray with these and for these who's still waiting for some results.

Lonely..........Mrs penitent when to the doctor's office today and they stated that those pictures is of no use and..........she will have to get 4.........new one for herself and 4 for the child she also have to set an appointment..........she also when down to duke street for the police certificate which is a express for $2000 ja dollars.........she will have to wait until 3 working days to collect that.

Congrat to stresswife and others who got results.............and for these i'm still making an question to the father for you..............God blessed yu all

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Jam.....so sorry your are feeling sad, but like many others we know the feeling all too well. It is aweful to say good bye to the one you love not knowing when you will see them again, but on the up side, no matter what you will see him again. Hope you enjoyed your time with him to the fullest and glad to hear the next time will be forever :)

Maple....i can't not even imagine being in your shoes, what an amazing woman you are....i hope things soon sort out for you and hubby

Rose....nice dream, what a lovely feeling to wake up to. thanks for sharing, made me smile today :D

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
missing- did your document request letter state hubby brings 4 passport photos?

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Hi All.... hope all is well. I am here - work has been super busy and someone got in trouble for surfing the net too much so i have tried to keep away while at work at least until things blow over here! Its hard!

Missingmyhubby... i was vex that Beenie Man couldnt perform.... dont think that he didnt show up though.. he did... he was here in Canada and wanted to perform but Canada wouldnt allow him to perform because he cusses bad homophobic words (why bother give him a visa).... VEX me a vex.. but i did see other artists and they were good... it seemed that me and hubby were the only ones that knew any of the other artists songs... it was so quiet... hubby kept on saying if this was in JA people would have been Hype Hype Hype... regardless we still had a good time...

Stressed and Peni... congrats you two.... woot woot... love that! I will do an update after this post...

I am thinking about going to Redemption this weekend with hubby - friday night.... anyone going?

LCW , SOSO....wha gwan girls....

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
hatewaiting...

i did not get any update until after hubby had his passport with visa in hand....

when i did get an update it said medicals received and that decision had been made.

Oh, and whom ever was asking about AOR.... I got AOR and i got a B number on mine as well...