+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

reemagray

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Good evening!

My husband and I are about to send off our application. I was just curious as to how many immigration photos did you have left over after the medical and police clearance to submit with the application. We got the original 8 required but are now left with 2. Is that enough or should we go and have another set done?

Thank you in advance!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Reemagray: I think you need to send the eight in with your application. And if I remember correctly you have to right the name of the applicant, dob and signature on the back of one of the photos.

Provide a set of eight recent photos for each member of your family and yourself. Follow the instructions in your guide (see Photos in section on completing the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) and in Appendix B, Photo Specifications

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all you fine people. Well here we are heading into a new week. When I come home from work tomorrow I pray for Updates Updates. Even little ones are good. Our friends seem to be sleeping and need to be woke up. Rosemel will be thinking about you and hubby tomorrow and hope all is well with a great interview.
Its getting chilly and we need to the warmth of our loved ones to keep us warm through those long cold winter nights :D
Goodnight all and have a great Monday.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glo I am hoping for some updates myself. this kinda reminds me of when i was in my 9th month of pregnancy and just couldnt wait to drop the load. lol. so anxious and wondering if i was going to go to sleep and wake up with contractions.... Now each week i am filled with new hope, hope that i will hear something, hope that someone else will have an update so i can at least feel a bit more at ease and know kgn is working.... but every friday i sink deeper into depression because i have no updates and for a while now no one else has had an update.

Well i am not going to be too enthused about this week at all, i will just wait and see, whatever is to be must be they say and the more expectations i have the more room i leave for depression, sadness and stress.

Jammy, hope u alright babygirl. i finished the other book. was REALLY GOOOD... i will be starting another, i guess i have enough here to last till kgn decide to tell me whats up. keeping my fingers crossed i would be so happy if this week you got your meds redo.... or maybe they wil just request passport! u never know with imm.

Sheraig, sup girl...u have been waiting longer than any of us though our circumstances difer but jah know, supmn haffi gwaan.

godbless i need some jokes. i am typing and i feel like an old lady talking really slowly and ready to give up on life (though im typing pretty fast) ur race has just begun but i pray you wont have to endure the long torture that we are enduring right now.

UPDATES UPDATES! maybe we should all go to kgn and create havoc..lol on second thoughts no that wouldnt be pretty, all of us with our sexually frustrated selves...not good!

i am so thankful for this forum, i have a feeling that if it was not for this forum i would be walking on the street a mad woman....
bless up everybody.

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
morning room

god is good

i would like to wish the two ladies who are going for interveiws this week all the best and everything will be ok.

i totally agree with the chilly part . it is nice to be warm together.

thank you ladies for all the support .we all need to help each other through this nerve wrecking time.

have a blessed day

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Good Morning People,

I just wanted to let you all know that i am back from a wondering full vacation in JA. I had a great time. It's always good to be home. No news on our end, we are still hoping and holding on.

Welcome to all the new comers.

Blessing to all you are going in for interviews today/this week, have faith and everything will be alright.

Have a blessed day all.

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Good morning everyone,

How are you all doing? Hope all is great.

Rosie, I hope you are not stressing as much as I am for my interview this week too. Gawd, I have balls rolling in my stomach just thinking about how nervous and stressed out I may be.

So guys, how would you dress for your immigration interview? I am thinking and wanting dress clothing, dress pants, shirt, shoes but then I think that is too over dressing for an immigration interview so my next thought is a casual shirt with a blazer and maybe jeans or khaki and dress shoes? Arggghhhhh ..... LOL .... I don't know what to wear.

Give me some hints from your interview and the way you dressed.

Nervous feelings are in the air now.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Everyone!!!! :D

Well I am sitting here...waiting and I know it is going to be a VERY long day...hubby is in Halfway tree waiting on a bus at 7 AM this morning ....he was up and gone at 3:00 AM...OH man this is going to be the longest day of my life!!! I will post as soon as I hear from him today. He is very positive and sounds wonderful this morning, I sure hope he gets all the information we need to move this process to the finish line :D :D :D :D

Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts of us today...We appreciate it very much. :D

Confused....I am SO anxious to see how this goes down it isn't even funny...but Hubby is SO positive and he has made me feel so convinced this is almost over... Good luck with yours..and hopefully I will have some great news at the end of this day!!!

Ok hubby just called at 7:55 and he is standing at the Embassy...he says lots of people are there waiting with him..so looks like it will definately be a long day :(

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rosie, good luck to hubby..sending positive vibes!

confused, good luck to you too! I would say better to dress nicer than too casual but that's just my thoughts :)

KC nice to see you around :)

Soso hope the pregnancy is good...can't remember when you are due...:)

lcw congrats on the new house...:)

everyone else good monday morning!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Good Morning Everyone....

Rosie: Good luck girl. Take deep breaths....cant wait to hear the updates.

Confused: Just a nice dress shirt and pants will do. I say scrap the blazer.

Soanxious: Maybe I should start calling you bookworm. I get mine from the library. So I stack up on the weekends. I usually go through 2 books per week. I am not holding my breath on those med redo's I too have learned not to get my hopes up where KG is concerned. But it sure would be nice!

Glo: I will be making some noise on KG pretty soon. Maybe you will hear on the news that some mad naked woman storm the IMM building.....lol

Canuck: I know all your 32's must be showing right now....Enjoy!!!!!

Well a new week is here. And its mid month this week hopefully there are some good updates.....please KG :'(

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning!!

Rosumel: I cant believe the day is actually here..Time sure flies.....Girl, I'm praying for you guys soo much. I just hope they take the passport, stamp it same time and give. Heck, you deserve it...I think you guys will definetely be opening gifts together this Christmas....

Soanxious: hey mama.....whaz up.....all in time...yup from 07. Quite frustrating believe mi...we have to hold on...I know this wont be forever....in time..

Confused: I know you'll do welll....i think you need a drink to calm u nerves..

Jam: when I see someone like you get depressed and down and out, mi know it really sticky. you are always so bubbly :) I hope you get thru soon....I think by next month a few people should really be hearing something....

Jah know star what could they be doing man?? I just cant understand....

Anyhow, its a new week...endless possibilities.....

Rosumel: i feel everything positive for today..

Speak it into being girl..."HUBBY LEAVING WITH THAT PR IN JESUS'S NAME..AMEN!!!"

brownsuga

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Doc's Request.
03-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-11- 2010
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
11-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2011
LANDED..........
14-03-2011
Hello everyone!
Another week....hoping for great and wonderful things from Kgn.

Good luck Rosemel and Confusednscared!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
:'( :'( :'( WELL the update is.......

there is NO update...they cancelled his interview and said come back October 26th..because there is NOONE to do the interview today..

Now I am going back into my corner to curl up...I AM SO SAD AND DISCOURAGED RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks for nothing KG..

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you've got to be kidding??? wow...my heart just broke for you Rosie..so sorry :( that is pure BS :( that is just ridiculous...ok if it was 1-2 day delay but end of Oct...*hug* I'm sorry you could not share happy happy news

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Rosie that's awful. :( I'm devestated for you. What in the world is going on with KG!?!?!? I cannot even begin to imagine how you or your hubby is feeling. You both probably didn't get alot of sleep talking about and planning for this very day. Stay strong & keep the faith, my dear. You may be down now but you are NOT out! :)

It's not about how many punches you can throw, but how many punches you can take and still get up. And some of you are taking some major hits and some of you are reeling under the pressure - but thanks be to God you are still standing and continue to be an example of faith and hope to all who you encounter. :D Be encouraged.

Anxiously, VW, Kimore, KMC, Sheraig, kidd, *slight pause* KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *continue* LCW, Missing, Helpme, confused, Sanchester, Brownsuga, Rosie, Jam, soanxious, and everyone else - because there are SO many new faces! Bless the Lord! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

KMC - you are so very right God is good - ALL THE TIME!

It's good to see you all and all of you new faces - welcome. You have come to the best place to have your questions answered. The process is long, but it's SO worth it! :D

Be blessed & stay blessed! ;D