Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
SoAnxious: I am thinking so myself. Things really grind to a halt at that office. Never been so bad. I really feel like writing that minister too. And rosie you should definitely write them!

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
jamwifey26 said:
SoAnxious: I am thinking so myself. Things really grind to a halt at that office. Never been so bad. I really feel like writing that minister too. And rosie you should definitely write them!
I think that`s the best thing to write that person because i been waiting for 2 years and it take them almost 1 years before they ask for redo of medical and as well as pay $1500.00 it`s way too much for us. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Right so guys are we agreeing to pick a day and flood the emails into the Minister?

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
I am drafting a letter right now!!!!!!!!!!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamwifey26 said:
i am with you on that on jammy

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Soanxious: I wrote to him in March andthe office responded in June, stating that the officer said I would hear from them within six mnths...that will take me to December. If i dont hear from them I definetely will be writing Mr. Minister.

I had encouraged all my friends on the family side to write as well and the good thing about writing was that the minister gave a personalised response.

I think I pay forthe service and if I cant get it I just have to go the person in charge!

This is getting out of hand now man......a wha coulda happen to that officer suh. I heard one time that when they go on vacation the files they are working on stay on their desk until they return...I'm wondering if homeboy gone on vacation...?

They too disgusting man....people heartstring soon pop out!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godbless i agree and everyone else, even those who have their husbands home should definitely send emails. This is too much when people in other countries are being reunited with their spouses in less than 5 months!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Let me do the same too.

are we putting case specific details on the letter or just an email advising him that this is going on?

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Godbless: i included my case specific details because I wanted him to spaek direclty with the person who was handling my application to find out what was going on. Which he seemed to have done..

In the end, its a personal decision.....

Some of the officers too wicked man...look how early the man wake up fi guh the interview...3:00a.m....mi really feel it and a nuh me....cant right???

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheraig I am telling you, mi feel like mi waa give up! this is putting so much strain on peoples lives!

I feel like talking to kgn is talking to a brick wall, u can beat urself on it but at the end of the day that wall still stands unless u use heavy machinery which in this case i think would be the Minister.

Aren't we humans? Don't we deserve to be treated as such? So why are we being treated like dogs?

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Soanxious: we cant afford to give up....when wi do who wins.....what happens to ur marriage then??? Girl, fall down if u may, bawl, cuss, but get up back girlie..... We have to win in the end......

You have to keep heart.....i'm never gonna give up...I talk that everyday. If it tek mi 6 more yrs, mi nah give up...because thats what they want!!

MI & MI FRIENDS DEM NAH GIVE UP....AND WI NAH WITHDRAW WI APPLICATIONS EITHER!!!! UNU COULDA DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosie: take heart and I'm so sorry about today!! someone needs to know whats going on......its crazy!!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Well I don't know if anything will help...BUT sitting like WE have for 15 months patiently waiting for them to decide if we can be a family or not is really taking a tole. I just spoke with hubby and he says he an another guy were waiting for his interview too and they called his name and he went up and they handed him a letter and said sorry your interview has been re-scheduled for a tuesday..so hubby thinks "tomorrow" and when he opens the letter the date says OCTOBER 26th. They even had the time to type the letter to HAND HIM. He is sick to his stomach with all of this and how they have treated us, and when I called I get nowhere either...and the CIC says...aggressive calls will be dealt with..OMG....WHAT DO THEY EXPECT!!! They have had our money for 15 months now...and we still have got nothing. :mad: It really makes NO sense to me at all???? I will never give up on my love for my husband...he is the best thing that has happened in my life and I love him more today than ever and listening to his voice this morning and how frustrated he is..... If KG keeps him from me another 6 months...I will still be here waiting for him...BUT I will have spent my 3 weeks holidays at xmas with him...because KG can't keep me from planning a trip down in December to be with my family...THAT IS ONE THING they can't keep from us...I would be there now if it wasn't for work...but thankfully I have 3 weeks when the College closes for xmas...so I will be on the next plane to hubby if they decide he isn't here under my tree...I will be under his :D They can't control that at least!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT TODAY EVERYONE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT ALL OF YOU AND ALL YOUR WORDS OF SUPPORT ON THIS SAD DAY FOR US!! ;)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Good for you Rosie!!!!!!!!

Love that positive attitude. No matter what they cant break you and hubby! Just plan your vacation and find something to look forward to other than frigging IMM. I am sick to my stomach of them.

All I know I am spending my XMAS so so happy and they cant change that. They can only keep us apart for so damn long. It must end one day.

ME NAH GIVE UP!!!!