Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
I said curl up...I am just so upset and I don't know what to do??...They play with us like we are puppets on a string...I emailed them just now and I have also called my MP again...but they said "as Usual" take this time to get your file in order... :mad: WE HAVE OUR FILE IN ORDER and have for 85 days now since receiving the letter on June 14th. They really don't care ..they really don't about heart and souls and family!!!! 15 months and we are still nowhere near the end .... I can blame MRS.SAM for this...she is ONE of the reasons that this process is going to take so long..because her husband did use the system and their marriage was a joke..and NOW we have to pay for that. I have also got the address and the names of some people that will be getting a letter from me in the near future since I have all this time to wait again for my husband to come home. I cannot believe they could not contact us before the day and make my husband travel to KG for absolutely no reason...why not give us some respect and use the damned phone and call us and TELL us there will be NO interview...but NO they let him travel and pay to stand in a line today to be turned away and told to come back again NEXT month..BS!!!!! PURE BS!!!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Morning all,
been busy, busy, busy,
Just Popped in to let Rosie and Confused Know, you were both in my Prayers last night, and this Morning too.

This is just the next step in the process for you guys one step Closer to being with your Hubby's Forever. so just be yourselves, and stay positive dont go in there with fear, It will go good in Jesus Name Amen. so there. Its been Prounounced.

Ansxious a pure stress mi under from what day. Mom's Cancer Resurfaced in her liver, and it's taking a toll on her and me and the whole Family, Mi cant bother yah man, and not knowing whats going on with Kgn is'nt helping at all either.

But I'm here trying to not let it get me down too much. it would be nice for them to atleast send us some kind of aknowledgement though its been 3 months. :(

Oh well it cant go on like this forever, cos its not God's will for Families to be separated, so when the Almighty is ready they will have to submit and issue those visa's one After the other.

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Oh Jesus Rosie, I'm so sorry to hear that but listen Delay is not denial . you may just have been delayed to get the right IO to do the interview.
this must be the reason they are holding up everyone's files
the buggers are short staffed.

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Glo & Godblesswife & Angella too!! Sorry I missed you dears! :D

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Hey Kgn, cut out the Nonsense Already,

fly the flippin gate man. ah wha happen to unuh?
The rate them people yah ah move there will be an Exodus of people coming out of Jamaica, by the time the finally figure out they need to do the Job our $1040CAD, Paid them to do,

Just Imagine how much money these people make each year, and how many people in Canada are out of a Job and they cant do the Math to get the extra work force in and deal wid di ting.

Mi say mi vex and ah nuh my interview. Jah know.

Rosie as mi say in my other post th.em cant stop you. it done pronounce.
you and hubby will be together. I just pray that you find some peace in that thought.

Blessings

Godbless

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
rosemel - WTF? ? ? :eek: :mad: that's complete BS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: and they couldn't call your husband last week to re-schedule? or probably what happened was the person that was supposed to do the interview called in sick or didn't show up for work today. If that's the case, they should have back up in place. That's just wrong! Not even to re-schedule to tomorrow or next week? Aww rosemel, I don't blame you for being upset. BIG HUGZ to you. Vent away to us, we are all here to support you. Perhaps sending a scathing email to them like missing did way back when may help? I don't think it was much longer after that when her husband got the PP pick up call?

so sorry to hear this news, it's an injustice thats for sure

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Bwoy Rosie Like I said don't get too defeated. This process I complete BS!!! I cant even imagine how you feel right now. I know I would be pissed. Vent all you want girl we are here for you. What would it take out of them to just call or email someone to change an appointment. we are nothing but numbers in a file to them.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
I am climbing up and down the walls here trying to figure this all out...Why they feel they have the right to play with our lives like this??....I can't stop crying about it...it is just SO frustrating to get your spirits up to just bash them down like this...it just isn't right!! I have been through SO much in my life and YES I am going to say it..someone burned me out of my house while my children and I were asleep and I came through that 5 years ago...SO I will get through this TOO!!!!!! KG ..I will NOT let you bring me down!!!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
A Quick thought....

Rosie's Hubby said there were other people waiting with him too.
I wonder how many of them will be affected by this Non Appearance of the IO

And with the interviews being pushed back, I wonder how much this will affect the rest of our Files being Processed? ???

This is Wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong.

Just imagine People that if they will require any us still waiting to do interviews, it may just be a next year thing, dem people yah need to be reported. there has to be someone, somewhere to write to. :mad:

Maybe we should all email them Combined so they know we are not a Happy Bunch. and that we are genuine applicants waiting to be reunited with our Families and loved ones.
but it really cant just go on.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
rosemel said:
I am climbing up and down the walls here trying to figure this all out...Why they feel they have the right to play with our lives like this??....I can't stop crying about it...it is just SO frustrating to get your spirits up to just bash them down like this...it just isn't right!! I have been through SO much in my life and YES I am going to say it..someone burned me out of my house while my children and I were asleep and I came through that 5 years ago...SO I will get through this TOO!!!!!! KG ..I will NOT let you bring me down!!!
Im so sorry rosemel. I have the same experience when me and hubby wen tto Immigration last August 16 I calle dyhem and ask them on August 12 when can we drop his requested document and they said anythime so went in and line up for 5 hours after that line up again inside and then suddenly they told us that the drop off day is only tuesday and thursday. :mad: :mad: :mad: and it`s really BS because i swear it`s not only one person do the interview in the Immigration and that`s a far push back more than a month totally BS

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Thats the spirit Rosie, I've been burned out too sadly. and its very overwhelming at times, when you look at how much you've been through and when you think you will finally get to get the pieces of your life together, these buggers wont even let you.

But the thing is, its not a choice they have to make. The Battle is not ours But the Lord's so mek them gwaan try fight we.

KGN the Battle is the Lord's. you nah fight we you are fighting God and the Host of Heaven. so get behind We Satan

We shall not be moved in our resolve to be with our Familes and Loved ones. Rosie Please be Strong for the Kids for you and Hubby too, the same God that took you through those troubled times will take you through this too.

God over trouble everyday.

Godbless

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Rosumel: I simoly cant believe this...I would have to write the minister
Email address: kennej@parl.gc.ca I'm sorry! He needs to know whats happening at that office...they are really short staffed...now we know why there's no update.. but they need to address those issues,its not fair that we should suffer for it!!

I cant excuse it...the least they could do was to call your hubby and advise him that the interview was being rescheduled. To add insult to injury they rescheduled the date soooo far in October, more than a month. All now mi nuh believe it......

I too am wondering how many people's interview had to rescheduled and whats the effect on the persons waiting.....

I find their behaviour callous and cold...they dont know how much strength it takes to go thru this process on a daily basis. To have to wait and wait, constantly be checking your mail box, hanging on to ur phones, checking the stupid ecas...it bun mi man...nah lie...Rosie, I'm sorry it went down like this.

Cant wait to be done with them!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rosie, I cant imagine the hurt you are feeling right now, kgn is so full of it i tell you....they show no respect for us i cannot believe that they couldnt have called to say the interview would be rescheduled especially considering your hubby traveled all that way,i cannot imagine how he must be feeling either, i would just break down bawling.

Missing same thing happened to me when i went to kgn to drop off orginals they told me to come back on a tuesday, i was like wtf! these people could not have included in the letter that drop off days are tuesdays, and i had my son with me, travelled all the way from montego bay, they eventually agreed to drop to take it in for me, because i refused to leave after traveling so far without dropping the documents off.

They treat us like crap i am telling you, its like our lives dont matter to them one bit....

Godbless sorry to hear that love, this must be a hard time for you.

Jammy, with all thats been happening it makes me wonder if kgn is short staffed... why else would we have people waiting on their passport to be return for months and people still waiting to get ppr and u still waiting on medicals. I would like to think them just short staff and it will be sorted soon rather than they are just not doing anything a day time but surf the net

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Here is missingmyhubby's post from way back....I really liked her email to KG because it's so very true for many of you

missingmyhubby said:
So this was my newest love letter to KG...lets see where it gets me lol... probably kicked off from them for another 60 days lol

Re: File # Bxxxxxx

To whom it may concern,

I am writing in regards to my husbands file. It has been 3 months since we have last heard from you, at which time you requested he re-do his medical and police clearance. Both of those requests have been completed and sent to you over two months ago.
We are now entering our thirteenth month of processing and are seriously wondering if there is an end in sight. We have completed everything requested of us including paying all fees, providing original documentation, redoing the medical and police clearance.
Could someone please notify me of the status of my husbands file and perhaps give me an estimated timeline from here, as to how long before we may resume our lives together.
I completely respect what you do as immigration officers to ensure only true and genuine relationships make it through this process, and I am thankful for that. The unfortunate part for my husband and I is that we are truly in love, and would like to begin the future we have planned. We want a family and want to be a family. We can not choose who we fall in love with. This process has forced us to put a hold on our dreams and has challenged our love for one another. We both believe will be a stronger more unified couple having gone through this process, but we are ready for our life together to begin.
I do sincerely hope that your response to this email will be a personal response. So often the responses are very generic and do not respond to the questions at hand nor do they reflect our specific file. Each time you respond, you request we provide you with personal, individual, file specific information; yet your response to our email could easily pertain to just about anyone, as is does not address our case specific questions and inquiries. I do genuinely hope you will take the time to look at my husbands file specifically and provide us with the information requested.

Have a wonderful day, and please find below, as requested; the client specific information pertaining to my husband.

bla bla bla

Sincerely,

D L-W

according to her posts that was done on May 10 and her husband got the PP pick up call on May 20....coincidence? maybe but maybe her letter helped push the process along

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheraig maybe we all need to write the minister... this is unacceptable man, no matter what they have going on they should have at least notified her on the reschedule and why reschedule for october, more than a month....bwoy sheraig this dampers my whole monday i am telling you, feeli like a fish outa water.

Rosie hold the faith hun....