Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
iambless said:
Missing - my husband is applying for me outbound
If they ask for the Permanent residence payment he can pay it at any bank and send them the reciept with your file number. They usually put it in the letter how much you have to pay and when is the due date as well as where to send the payment you can even pay by credit card online.

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Iambless I Think you should first clarify what fee they want you to pay. if its the RF Right of Landing fee then that can also be paid online, so much faster.

I know thats the way I did mine I printed the receipt with the amount paid, confirmation number. include the file # Bxxxxxx..

Name, D.O.B and fax a copy to Mississauga, and I also just for peace of mind fax one to Jamaica too, in three days i got a letter that they had received my payment...

sending it through courier is so much longer it's almost like everything is a 30 days turn around.

Good Luck!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

This is the link to paying the fee's online..... https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/Welcome.do?lang=en

This is the link to order the receipt... by phone or over the internet... you CANNOT GET OR PRINT THIS RECEIPT ONLINE.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/kmsweb/order/orderitemform_init.do?dispatch=orderitemform_init&org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN=17ac347216deef67b67cbfa23780a1b9

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Iambless : Sorry I forgot to mention that you need to have a credit card to do it online.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee $490.00. so if you never paid that in the beginning of the application then it could be what they are asking for.

Canuck although am not posting am here reading still I haven't see any jokes lately

Nae-Nae I see your still holding down the forth KC, Kmc, lonely, Hamwifey , miracle, Kenswife, Virtuouswoman, HF..
I notice a few people like myself missing in action but am just busy getting hubby settled in busy with work... looking for a car... the whole nine yards Sheraig mi fren..... Bless up... still deh ya...........LCW, Chelly, all the new people them bless up and I hope everyone have a bless weekend

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Evening

Hey, jammy i dont know what to say ...I am just a likkle pre occupied lately ..I am sure without a doubt that once this novelty wears off ill be right back yah suh an bodda bodda yous LOL..But my question is where is the effin UPDATE from JA for you ...mi naw go BUSS out inna RANT yah suh but you dunn kno how mi feel bout it!! Dem mus WUK man ....Jammy HGTV soon come man ..

Well anyways ..CONFUSE bredda mi jus read an se wah gwaan man ...Glad you got the letter and Best of luck to your interview you mus come back and tell we wah gwaaan PLEASE PLEASE ...kkzz

Missing ...I hope you hear something soon lady ....Its way effin over due ...I am also looking forward to your UPDATE..

Glo lady .....anytime soon man ...Wooooooi that one is coming its in the air ...I think we are gunna explode with UPDATES soon ...

Rosie ...Have a few drinks this weekend and RELAX .....I know you are fretting like crazy and you must not do it okay ...Ill be on this rhatid computer Bright and early on Monday ..I am sooo excited to HEAR all the news !!

Well everyone else who is reading Bless UP ..and may god bless you all No one left up BIG UP TO EVERYONE!!

ANXIOUS ....LAWWWWWDDD yuh just call Jammy Hamwifey .....Good thing she naw rasta ....lolfunny stuff girl

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
LOL....................LCW...........................typo .........error.......mi dear.......................YOU KNOW MI ALWAYS A GET MYSELF INNA TROUBLE....

TWO BIG INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK... CONFUSED AND ROSIE.................WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE VERY BEST....

Angella, Kimore Glo... I kno wI miss a few people please forgive a sistah..... its more name than I can remember...

take Care Everybody and have a nice weekend.....

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Anxiouslyawaiting: FIRE FI THE HAMMMMM!!!!! :pJust kidding no biggie

LCW: I am wondering the same thing. My IO must use my file to prop up a desk or chair. It must full of dust and cobweb by now. LAWD man mi want a buss now! but me deh yah a gwaan hold the faith still.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Hi everyone TGIF !! :D

I am just sitting here thinking about everything that is going to take place in the next few days...I have a new roof going on my house starting tomorrow morning at 8 AM and then Monday morning I will be waiting for my Hubby to call me...fretting the whole time.. ??? Thank you for all the well wishes and I will be sure to let you all know how it all goes down in KG for us...I have asked hubby to ask all kinds of questions as to why this process has taken SO long and hopefully he will get a few answers...

Jammie...I am thinking that you will be next ....right behind me ...GLO and I have to get out of your way ...I sure hope and pray that for real!!!!! 8)

Have a great weekend everyone and I will be here monday with hopefully some great news!!! ;D

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
:)No Worry yuself Rosemel everything will be alright!!! yeah, Anxious whats up???

EVERYONE EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!!! MEMBA ME SEY DAT!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NO STRESS UNNU SELF EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!!!!!!!

ALWAYS TINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE ANICE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Thanks guys for all the good wishes for my interview next week.

Lawd, you don't know how nervous I am getting as the days are getting closer... LOL .. I just wish I can shut my eyes and have this day bypass me and the interview over and done with.

It would have been really nice if the VO had a list of questions that the IO would ask during the interview and in such way would make all their apps feel a bit less relieved but I know that wouldn't weigh out the truth from the lies :( If only life were like that

OR, give us a list of questions and tell us that they will only ask us 5 of the 20 questions and we have to impress them with the answer.

I just hate not knowing what to expect. Speaking on the snarls and crawls happening in my belly as I think more about it. I know I will be fine. I am just the type that over thinks things and then they work out well for me in the end. I hope and pray to god that CIC is one of those things.

I couldn't be anymore prepared. I just need to do some revision and top up my evidence a little more as ideas continue to come to my head to make the evidence a breeze for the IO to flip through.

Well ladies and gents, I hope everyone is doing great and looking forward to the weekend wherever you are.

To ROSIE, good luck to you love at your interview. We must definitely compare how our interviews went at our different VOs.

Take care for now everyone and remember to keep smiling :D

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jammy wassup girl? u a mek mi laugh, i think me and u both, our IO's love looking at our pics so damn much that she just hate to think of sending them back to us thus sending us to our husbands. Girl today i was at my LOWEST...believe that, but i dont know what happened, it must be when i was at the supermarket today and there was a van parked with fruits and veges and i saw a hand of ripe plantains and i immediately remembered a dream i had last night about seeing a ripe hand a plantain....hehehehehe. U know they say dreaming of ripe fruits a luck right?

Confused&rosemel your interviews will be fine but i understand the nerves, its NORMAL....

Sheraig wassup girl? I am feeling much better tonight,hope this stretches out till i get that call i been bleaching on...lmao.

To everyone else big up big up

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heyyyy everyone. Hope you all are good. Jammie make some noise girl. Over due with med redo and what not. With hubbys meds they were expired for 4 mths before they ask for redo. Soanxiouswifey , sorry but did hubby already hand in his med redo and whatever else they ask for ? You and I are like 1 week apart. Missing when was your due date again? I think they will call very soon. After all its been close to 2 yrs since filing and please kick him out already. :D
iambless for sure you want to know what you are paying.
I am sure we didn't get asked for $1500/ARC because hubby waited for the yr to be up prior to filing. And if they ask for that well I am gonna just take from their website "if you wait until the 1 year is up there is no $1500/ARC and if you do not then you pay" and send that to them.
Rose relax over the weekend everything will be good, Confuse same to you its all gonna be ok, just think you are talking to a friend. I am sure that both of you have plenty of proof. Maybe they will do your pp that day Confuse that would be crazzzzy. :)

As for us I am not looking for anything until past Sept 27, even with being handed in 4 weeks early. Hubby asked me if I am gonna email them prior to that. I told him no I am not we must be patient and just wait for abit. I don' think they will care or look at anything until past the due date. Awwww I love KG I love KG. Yes I do. I just pray for Christmas.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glo, i am actually the applicant hubby is the Sponsor he is in canada i am in jamaica. I already sent everything in that they asked for, Med/police redo, original docs. Just waiting waiting waiting. the story of our lives.

I think maybe your hubby and i went to the same doctor in montego bay.... i wonder how long it takes for kgn to receive the med, i am inclined to think they have not received mine as yet because why else would i be waiting so long... they even requested that hubby paid the RPRF and he paid that before the meds redo. I would really love to have a good look at my IO and ask her what the hell is taking so long.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
Glogirl68 said:
Heyyyy everyone. Hope you all are good. Jammie make some noise girl. Over due with med redo and what not. With hubbys meds they were expired for 4 mths before they ask for redo. Soanxiouswifey , sorry but did hubby already hand in his med redo and whatever else they ask for ? You and I are like 1 week apart. Missing when was your due date again? I think they will call very soon. After all its been close to 2 yrs since filing and please kick him out already. :D
iambless for sure you want to know what you are paying.
I am sure we didn't get asked for $1500/ARC because hubby waited for the yr to be up prior to filing. And if they ask for that well I am gonna just take from their website "if you wait until the 1 year is up there is no $1500/ARC and if you do not then you pay" and send that to them.
Rose relax over the weekend everything will be good, Confuse same to you its all gonna be ok, just think you are talking to a friend. I am sure that both of you have plenty of proof. Maybe they will do your pp that day Confuse that would be crazzzzy. :)

As for us I am not looking for anything until past Sept 27, even with being handed in 4 weeks early. Hubby asked me if I am gonna email them prior to that. I told him no I am not we must be patient and just wait for abit. I don' think they will care or look at anything until past the due date. Awwww I love KG I love KG. Yes I do. I just pray for Christmas.
The due date of our paper are August 26 because the letter was made June 26 and hubby didn't received it not until July 9 and the medical he did it on July 27 because his daughter need to get passport even though she not coming so I hope they call him soon but I call Immigration in Canada they said once they ask for redo of medical and police clearance it just a matter of calling them to submit the passport and they said the medical usually take 6 to 8 weeks before Kingston get back the result from Trinidad and ask them again about $1500 they said they only ask people to pay that if they are the one to pay for there ticket when they go back so I`m just waiting till husband get his visa and reach hear then I will go to CBSA in person and show them the copy of ticket that we bought and get back my money $1500. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello ppl on this ever so boring saturday night. I just watched the new season open of Housewives of New Jersey always good for a laugh. They need one for us Housewives of Jamaica..lol
soanxiouswifey sorry I didn't relize you are in JA. Hubby went to the man doctor I am not sure of the address.
As far as this $1500 goes I think somewhere along the line they are all full of poopoo. One person says one thing when you ask.(IMM) and then I read a section regarding that on their site . I wish I could find it again. I came across it one night when I was bored and wondering on the computer. All hoopla if you ask me. They know we will pay whatever to have our famillies together. I am still praying they don't come and say hey Mr give us some more money, sorry we didn't ask for it when we asked for your redo's but hey we changed our mind." :eek:
So I am guessing like I said prior the files will sit until after the due date and then some. Someday soon, someday soon.