January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Good morning JamFam...........so change is good right? I have changed the color on the spreadsheet because green just isn't working for us anymore! Am tired of looking at it :O

Nov 8th already, man this month is going quick come on Kingston, lets' get on the ball here and get something moving. Positive things! ! ! ! ! We don't want no more bad stuff

Safe travels today to O & O, your hubby will be behind you soon!
I'm good with change and purple...there was almost nothing left of my green one!!!!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Happy your day was beautiful Coco ;D Enjoy the honeymoon girl :)

CocoVanilla said:
Good morning everyone!

Just catching up on reading the forum. Thanks for the well wishes!
The wedding went great and we had great weather. I didn't want the day to end!!

We are in Port Antonio right now enjoying a little honeymoon. :)

I'm feeling so discouraged about the 22 month processing time. Sigh.......

C'mon Kingston.... Please make someone's day today!!!

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
WOF, my thoughts and prayers go out to you both right now. I can't imagine how you're feeling.
What on earth is Kingston thinking... All those years you have together... What else do they want?
It certainly puts a little more fear and worry on the rest of us.... Good luck... God Bless!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Good morning JamFam...........so change is good right? I have changed the color on the spreadsheet because green just isn't working for us anymore! Am tired of looking at it :O

Nov 8th already, man this month is going quick come on Kingston, lets' get on the ball here and get something moving. Positive things! ! ! ! ! We don't want no more bad stuff

hey there sis........Purple is my favorate color......so i love the color of the spreadsheet....Come on Kingston

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
chickie72 said:

The purple looks great. I find it a little more cheerful to look at as well!!! YAY! ;D

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Well I hope everyone has a great long weekend. It dropped to -29 here this morning! :eek: last week we had 0 weather and now -29 hmmm I am going to a Christmas bazaar this weekend its crazy to even think of because the year went by so fast. I don't mind right now time can fly because just means I am that much closer to hubby coming to Canada.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
danielle902 said:
My point is, I have read frankfields posts.. and can honestly say I see what she is saying... and MAY agree with SOME of what she posts. I also feel that frankfield paints everyone with the same brush.

D
Danielle, you can hop of my ferry now... I don't speak to your personal case cause I don't know you. Probably would not want to; I don't single out individuals when I post, just say my piece and when individuals take an issue with it, I know the truth hurts and sometimes cause individuals to hate. This is why there is the famous saying goes "don't kill the messenger". No one has to answer, I kinda like when there is a concerted effort to ignore my post.. No one can make you feel anyway unless you already tell yourself the same thing or realize what he or she says validates how you feel. If you are confident in your "love" then why get your draws in a knot.

I just support all persons who have made the decision to enter into marriage but I also hate to see women get taken advantage of by opportunistic MEN?WOMEN? I feel when women enter in these kinds of relationship they should guard against thieves, users, creeps who prey on unsuspecting innocent women especially. I preach if "love" is real one does not have to give their money, time, energy to individuals they cant guarantee will return such devotion when it counts... I always and will forever warn women to save something for themselves until they know over a long time.. sometimes years, that this encounter is for real..and not a real opportunity..

People can do whatever they want.. it is your prerogative. If you feel you are more special than others who have gone through some painful experience you can just continue singing. I only try to be honest with someone who may want to be reminded every now and then to open their eyes, listen to the gut and proceed with caution.. No one love a romantic story than I do.. I cant count how many men have said thank you to me for helping them save their marriage.. I account for the number of women I have encouraged to keep trying with men who wronged them. But I always remind women that we think with our clitoris, wear rose coloured glasses when it comes to the affairs of the heart. This forum is to see/GIVE advice on the sponsorship process but there is nothing wrong with getting a reality check every so often.

Just ignore me, I know your man is different, know you are super special. I am just posting for the gals who are going through painful separation, be it the immigration process or living apart though they worked like a Bit&& to bring their men here only to watch them play the fool. There are great men waiting to join their women on this site.. there are wonderful women waiting to be joined by partners. There are some wicked bastards just laughing and waiting to turn someones life upside down.. It is these creeps I speak against, whether you know them for a day or twenty years. As much as I could just lol, when I see ignorance, I don't wish to see/hear folks say why did I not have a more graceful wait and take care of me while I was waiting. This is my message..stuff it if it offends your sensibility. Two/ten years from now someone will read this post and send 50 cents instead of a dollar, to ensure you secure your future.. Women with children make sure you protect your children's future. Love hard, think harder.. ah so me se.

Maybe I watch too much movies about paradise weddings.

http://youtu.be/MseHFRzExxg

http://youtu.be/JU3mkfoPn8w

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Hello Jam FAM!!! Just a little update about our case...I have been to the MP's office with the denial letter wich my husband faxed this morning...one of the reasons for denial was I send 50.00 CAD dollars a month to my husband for calling cards..so therefore he is using me for my money!!!...2 my daughter has mental health issues and because he did not know the medication she was on..he does not know my children..WTFE!!! And because he did not know the proper wording to expalin my son issues..he said" he walks on his toes and has a speech problem..diagnosis is Autism wich he forgot the word..he doesnt know my kids...are you KIDDING ME??????

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
ready_fi_move_on said:
my hubby wanted to join the force in ja I was having none of that he briefly considered joining the force here but settled on enginerring instead I have to say im not ddissapointed on his choice im a worrier n would be out of my mind every time he went to work.....
I am doing well Ready.. here making trouble as usual. How is the fam? I am soaking some beating switch in rum and pepper. I can get you one; if the fellow falls out of line just link me.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/The+Passionate+Eye/ID/1646528337/

interesting watch.....

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
waitingonforever said:
Hello Jam FAM!!! Just a little update about our case...I have been to the MP's office with the denial letter wich my husband faxed this morning...one of the reasons for denial was I send 50.00 CAD dollars a month to my husband for calling cards..so therefore he is using me for my money!!!...2 my daughter has mental health issues and because he did not know the medication she was on..he does not know my children..WTFE!!! And because he did not know the proper wording to expalin my son issues..he said" he walks on his toes and has a speech problem..diagnosis is Autism wich he forgot the word..he doesnt know my kids...are you KIDDING ME??????
SERIOUS?! Well this now concerns me because my husband and I take turns topping up his international minutes. So because I put $20/month directly on his phone there is a chance they will see it as him using me?! Oh man...I think that's a little ridiculous. It's basic necessities that save us money in the long run! And you are very right, not knowing the name of a medication, or remembering the term 'Autism', does not mean he does not know or care. The fact that he knew anything regarding it shows his interest!

I cannot believe THOSE were their reasons for denial! Keep fighting!

CADsponsor13

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
06-27-2013
Med's Request
05-28-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2014
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
waitingonforever said:
I guess I should expect the same thing then eh? GOD FORBID you can't support and help your own spouse abroad, thats called using you for money right? Whatever happened to helping your family in dire times! You send $50 each month? I send $500+ a month as my wife hasn't been able to find work since she was laid off in June 30th...and you think your expense is high! I email the consulate in ottawa and jamaica and I hear nothing back. I have decided that I will from now on send them one or two emails per day until they start responding. My own kid keeps asking me when she will come home to live with us as they have talked a few times on skype and now he's warmed up to her and says hi and actually talks with her when they have a conversation...

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Ninirae said:
SERIOUS?! Well this now concerns me because my husband and I take turns topping up his international minutes. So because I put $20/month directly on his phone there is a chance they will see it as him using me?! Oh man...I think that's a little ridiculous. It's basic necessities that save us money in the long run! And you are very right, not knowing the name of a medication, or remembering the term 'Autism', does not mean he does not know or care. The fact that he knew anything regarding it shows his interest!

I cannot believe THOSE were their reasons for denial! Keep fighting!
Oh you bet I will!!!. they say if you dont call or send the sponsored person anything its not right as a couple...and as a married couple its not just MY money...and in order to maintain a relationship you need to keep in touch..are they not contradicting them selves? OH keep in contact but dont send them any money to do so??? I mean come on :mad:

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
Have a wonderful long weekend everyone!
Love the purple Chickie, maybe I should change my name to purplegurl!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
CADsponsor13 said:
I guess I should expect the same thing then eh? GOD FORBID you can't support and help your own spouse abroad, thats called using you for money right? Whatever happened to helping your family in dire times! You send $50 each month? I send $500+ a month as my wife hasn't been able to find work since she was laid off in June 30th...and you think your expense is high! I email the consulate in ottawa and jamaica and I hear nothing back. I have decided that I will from now on send them one or two emails per day until they start responding. My own kid keeps asking me when she will come home to live with us as they have talked a few times on skype and now he's warmed up to her and says hi and actually talks with her when they have a conversation...
I hear ya...it says in the app..does your sponsor send you any card or gifts..how often you keep in contact...I mean you need money to keep in contact..I have gone to Jamaica 8 times out of those 8 times 3 were staying for a month or more..so I dont know what they expect from us...your dinked if you dont and dinked if you do!!!!