+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 Visitor Visa/TRV

jayant.kotak01

Jun 17, 2024
Visitor Visa. India.
My father's application timeline:
Applied : June 09
BIL: June 10
Biometrics enrollment: June 24 (GCKEY: Completed on June 24, Tracker: In Progress)
Background check: In Progress
Eligibility: Not started...

Mother's application timeline:
Applied : June 09
BIL: June 27
Biometrics enrollment: July 03 (GCKEY: Completed on July 03)
Background check: In Progress
Eligibility: Not started..

Reactions: SNP0201

jayant.kotak01

Jun 17, 2024
Getting Below error.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Getting Below error.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Same error for my mother's application.

Yg7062

Apr 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

I applied for a Canada visitor visa from my home country as my work permit has expired. They are asking me to pay $85 for biometrics. However, in 2017, when I applied for my study permit, I already provided my biometrics, and the website states that biometrics are valid for 10 years. Will I have to provide biometrics and pay the fees again? I have raised a web form inquiry but haven't received a reply yet. Please help, it's urgent.

Yg7062

Apr 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

I applied for a Canada visitor visa from my home country as my work permit has expired. They are asking me to pay $85 for biometrics. However, in 2017, when I applied for my study permit, I already provided my biometrics, and the website states that biometrics are valid for 10 years. Will I have to provide biometrics and pay the fees again? I have raised a web form inquiry but haven't received a reply yet. Please help, it's urgent

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Hello everyone,

I applied for a Canada visitor visa from my home country as my work permit has expired. They are asking me to pay $85 for biometrics. However, in 2017, when I applied for my study permit, I already provided my biometrics, and the website states that biometrics are valid for 10 years. Will I have to provide biometrics and pay the fees again? I have raised a web form inquiry but haven't received a reply yet. Please help, it's urgent
There is a question in the application that asks you whether you have valid Biometrics and another question, whether you want to provide your biometrics again. If you have answered yes to this then you will have to pay 85$

singk893

Apr 2, 2024
Applied visitor visa for my fiancée
Applied on - June 10, 2024
Submission confirm - June 10, 2024
Biometric request received - June 26, 2024
Biometric updated - July 4, 2024
Background check - In progress

Reactions: GR19