+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 Visitor Visa/TRV

kandula5457

Jul 15, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Just had a question regarding Biometrics, In March 2024 I applied for a Visitor visa for my parents and it got rejected in 20 days. I am planning to apply for a visitor visa for my parents again. Do my parents need to give Biometrics again and pay the fees? If they don't need to give Biometrics and what will be the answers to the following questions while filling out the application for a visitor visa for my parents?
Q1: "In the past 10 years, has your Family member given their Fingerprints or photo(Biometrics) for an application to come to Canada? YES or NO
Q2: " Paying the application fees"? YES or NO.
Thanks in Advance

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Hi Everyone,
Just had a question regarding Biometrics, In March 2024 I applied for a Visitor visa for my parents and it got rejected in 20 days. I am planning to apply for a visitor visa for my parents again. Do my parents need to give Biometrics again and pay the fees? If they don't need to give Biometrics and what will be the answers to the following questions while filling out the application for a visitor visa for my parents?
Q1: "In the past 10 years, has your Family member given their Fingerprints or photo(Biometrics) for an application to come to Canada? YES or NO
Q2: " Paying the application fees"? YES or NO.
Thanks in Advance
No, they don't need to do the biometric again. Their biometrics is valid is for 10 years since the day it was collected. You can look for the info in their applications.