+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 Visitor Visa/TRV

parth panchal

Jun 12, 2024
hi team , I have raised visitor visa for my mother and biometric done on 30th may . after that there is no updates form IRCC. Its almost 2 months and we applied fist time only . can anyone tell me what might be the reason for delay ?also, is there anyone on same boat who has applied in june 1st week and awaiting decision please comment on this thread

AkshayAnilk

Jul 18, 2024
hi team , I have raised visitor visa for my mother and biometric done on 30th may . after that there is no updates form IRCC. Its almost 2 months and we applied fist time only . can anyone tell me what might be the reason for delay ?
You can get a webform raised and contact your local MP, then explain your situation. This might speed up the process for you.

The delay is the same for everyone. Some people get results quickly if they have more travel history if not there can be delays or be completed with the usual processing time.

yogniti

Apr 20, 2022
Received refusal for my in-laws application. What should be done now? Reapply on my own or hire a consultant?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Received refusal for my in-laws application. What should be done now? Reapply on my own or hire a consultant?
What were reasons for refusal? In-laws need to address reasons for refusal. If you want to pay a consultant to help then that is their choice.

PR_User

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Spelling mistake on applicant name on PPR .Called IRCC to raise the issue they asked to wait for update PPR letter .. any body else faced the same issue.

Thanks.