+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 Visitor Visa/TRV

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
may applicants are still waiting for ppr.

I m also waiting for my parents visitor visa here is no update after 18 june Applied on 23 may.

Imhenryj

May 24, 2021
Applied On June 13th
Biometrics Completed 19th June
Eligibility Not Started
Background Check Not Started
PPR no update

binder243

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
I applied visitor visa with my husband from japan on june 2nd 2024 and I got my visa approved on june 27 but my husband is still waiting for his decision. anyone knows if this is normal?

Jan 27, 2021
Applied Visitor visa for parents on June 4th
Biometrics Completed 28th June
Eligibility Not Started
Background Check - In Progress
PPR no update

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hi all, how long to we have to complete biometrics once we receive the request? For example, if I get the biometric request on Aug 1, can I schedule an appointment for Sept 1 or is there a time limit (example, 10 days after getting a request, etc). Thanks!

GR19

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Hi all, how long to we have to complete biometrics once we receive the request? For example, if I get the biometric request on Aug 1, can I schedule an appointment for Sept 1 or is there a time limit (example, 10 days after getting a request, etc). Thanks!
Your Biometrics Request letter will have the number of days mentioned in it.

Also, note that the Processing Days doesn't include the time you take to get the Biometrics Done

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Your Biometrics Request letter will have the number of days mentioned in it.

Also, note that the Processing Days doesn't include the time you take to get the Biometrics Done
Oh! So the actual visa processing starts after the biometrics has been completed? I thought they both happen in parallel. Pardon my ignorance.

GR19

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Oh! So the actual visa processing starts after the biometrics has been completed? I thought they both happen in parallel. Pardon my ignorance.
yup

How we calculated this processing time?

This processing time
tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past.

It does not include

• the time it takes to send an application between a visa application centre and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics
Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. It may vary depending on how many applications we get or if your application is complex.

Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete.

SNP0201

Mar 27, 2020
yup

How we calculated this processing time?

This processing time
tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past.

It does not include

• the time it takes to send an application between a visa application centre and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics
Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. It may vary depending on how many applications we get or if your application is complex.

Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete.
I believe just the time it takes for an applicant to give Biometrics doesn't count. "BIL date to enrollment date", I think.

When does my processing time start?
Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision.
If you apply by mail, the processing time starts when your application arrives in our mailroom.
If you apply online or in-person, it starts when you submit your application.

https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1474&top=3

GR19

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
I believe just the time it takes for an applicant to give Biometrics doesn't count. "BIL date to enrollment date", I think.

When does my processing time start?
Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision.
If you apply by mail, the processing time starts when your application arrives in our mailroom.
If you apply online or in-person, it starts when you submit your application.

https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1474&top=3
Yup thats what I meant, application submitted date to Bio Date and then Bio Submitted date to final decision date, the days in between are not counted

Reactions: SNP0201