+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

J13

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
please update —
Fingerprints request - Sep 5, 2024
Request for Interview - scheduled for Sep 25, 2024

does anyone know what do they ask in interview? What should i prepare for?
Fingerprints submitted - Sep 6.

No official email about how and where to give interview yet, only updated in tracker.

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Fingerprints submitted - Sep 6.

No official email about how and where to give interview yet, only updated in tracker.
Spreadsheet updated. You will get the interview email sometime next week as they send it closer to the interview date.

Reactions: J13

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Scarborough office has been blasting through applications. Most are being completed in 2-3 months from AOR
The Scarborough officers become impatient once the application hits 3 months :D but on the other hand, Vancouver officers only wake up when the application hits 3 months :p

Reactions: Aziiiiiiiin

Greenmaple2020

Jan 21, 2021
Citizenship test
Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed on Sept 5th. Please update my timeline.

Interesting, the date showed up on 5th, but I've just got the update this morning.

LPP is still in progress.

Last edited:

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Citizenship test
Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed on Sept 5th. Please update my timeline.

Interesting, the date showed up on 5th, but I've just got the update this morning.

LPP is still in progress.
Congratulations, the spreadsheet is updated.

The tracker always has a delay of 2 business days so the update from Sept 5th shows up only today, Sept 7th.

Gsingh123$

Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations, the spreadsheet is updated.

The tracker always has a delay of 2 business days so the update from Sept 5th shows up only today, Sept 7th.
So, I should keep my hopes up to see an update tomorrow, on Sunday, if there was any work done on Friday, the 5th

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
So, I should keep my hopes up to see an update tomorrow, on Sunday, if there was any work done on Friday, the 5th
Here is how the tracker delay works., (It is 2 business days delay).

IRCC update --> Visible on tracker
Monday --> Wednesday
Tuesday --> Thursday
Wednesday --> Friday
Thursday --> Saturday
Friday --> Tuesday

Reactions: Jaxico