+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Thank you ! I was finally able to login in to check my application status. Was struggling to login in for few days . Anyway I see my test was marked completed on Aug 26.Should I have received a an email notification or an update kinda thing ? Anyways background and citizenship is completed. Everything else still in progress .
It's just update kind of thing, no email for test complete. They only email for test scheduled and oath as far as I know.

Last edited:

dubs

Aug 14, 2024
Tracker updated as of this morning for LPP complete and Oath in progress as of 9/4. I know the spreadsheet has already been updated.

Reactions: hssrp

Sidedmage3

Jun 26, 2024
Hi everyone,

Below are new updates for my case:

Can anyone please tell me in how many days we get confirmation that test is completed ?

Also, from test request pdf, can we know VO name ? - email is -
IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Test results could take anywhere between 2-10 business days to get updated. In your case it might get updated tomorrow or next week. Please refer to the sheet to get an idea of the current timeline.

From the office email I see SCR, so it could be Scarborough office. But I'll let others confirm.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you for reply
Test results could take anywhere between 2-10 business days to get updated. In your case it might get updated tomorrow or next week. Please refer to the sheet to get an idea of the current timeline.

From the office email I see SCR, so it could be Scarborough office. But I'll let others confirm.

Reactions: Sidedmage3

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thank you ! I was finally able to login in to check my application status. Was struggling to login in for few days . Anyway I see my test was marked completed on Aug 26.Should I have received a an email notification or an update kinda thing ? Anyways background and citizenship is completed. Everything else still in progress .
Could you please confirm when was your background completed.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA

Yes, SCR is Scarborough.

Reactions: Sidedmage3

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Yes, SCR is Scarborough.
Thanks for confirmation.

I was trying to find VO in sheet to get insight how SCR VO is - I did that in my wife's spousal PR to understand timeline. Is there any such data or info related to SCR VO ?

crystalmet

May 8, 2018
You should see it updated to completed this week. As you already know VAN office is dead slow in everything and to make matters worse we had a long weekend!
No update yet and it's been >2 weeks since the exam. Do you think a web form would help me get an idea? I've checking my email spam too to see if I have received any email from ircc, but nothing of that sort. Thanks for your advice.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thanks for confirmation.

I was trying to find VO in sheet to get insight how SCR VO is - I did that in my wife's spousal PR to understand timeline. Is there any such data or info related to SCR VO ?
The column U - Notes has the VO info on the spreadsheet. June, the data is very less, you can check the May sheet for some trends but SCR is very fast in LPP and Oath for the May applicants.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
No update yet and it's been >2 weeks since the exam. Do you think a web form would help me get an idea? I've checking my email spam too to see if I have received any email from ircc, but nothing of that sort. Thanks for your advice.
They took 14 days to update mine last month (without any long weekends in-between) so you should see it updated in the next couple days mostly.