Aug 3, 2024
Application Submitted: July 4
PA residence: Lower Mainland, BC
Sponsor’s status: Citizen
PA status: TRV
OWP Applied: July 11
AOR received: July 31
Medical Passed: Aug 2

I read in another forum that there’s a separate biometric for PR application. How true is this?
Note: I saw biometric details (no. Expiry) in the GCKey.

qcacz

Aug 16, 2024
I guess you can use the client information section to upload additional information and refer to that in the form ("See Client Information for more detail" or something like that). You will also need to upload the AOR there once you get it.
Ah that’s a good idea, thanks :)

qcacz

Aug 16, 2024
What’s contact no for ircc
It’s 1 (888) 242-2100. If you have UCI #, when prompted for it, enter UCI then #, then press 1 to confirm UCI, and then 340. It might not work the first time but ends up working so just keep trying. If you don’t have UCI, you have to go through the menu (unless there is a shortcut but I am not aware of it).

Reactions: Sarishty17

Sarishty17

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Ok, so I was able to finally link my application in My GCKey so I have the application # and UCI #. I am still waiting for AOR though but IRCC confirmed by phone today that they have my application. I am preparing the OWP application in the IRCC portal butI see that we cannot submit 2 documents for one item. For example, for the form IMM5710, as per instructions, I had to fill out a second form (Employment page only) as the work experience was too long for the section provided. I am to combine both pdfs and upload it to the portal, but this form is protected and cannot be combined to another form. I even tried printing to pdf and combining both, but the portal rejected it saying it was the wrong format. So how can I submit all required documents if there is no section to upload any other relevant document?
I also called IRCC and get application no to link my application. Is it showing “pending registration” as status in your gc key.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
What’s contact no for ircc
Client support centre agent (in Canada only)
  • Available in French and English
  • Get help with general and case-specific enquiries
Agents cannot
  • make decisions on applications
  • help process applications faster, unless you’re eligible for urgent processing

More info here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
1-888-242-2100
  • Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (your local time)
  • Not available on statutory holidays

Reactions: Sarishty17

waffles514

Aug 22, 2024
Common-Law Inland
Application Submitted: July 28, 2024
PA's residence: Ontario
PA's status: OWP
PA's country: USA
Sponsor's status: Citizen
Request for Additional Information: August 22, 2024
Submitted Additional Information: August 22, 2024

We accidentally missed a section on one of the forms and have since submitted the additional information... oh well.

naga07

Jun 17, 2024
Application Submitted: July 4
PA residence: Lower Mainland, BC
Sponsor’s status: Citizen
PA status: TRV
OWP Applied: July 11
AOR received: July 31
Medical Passed: Aug 2

I read in another forum that there’s a separate biometric for PR application. How true is this?
Note: I saw biometric details (no. Expiry) in the GCKey.
hi
did you not get any BIL or MIL?

qcacz

Aug 16, 2024
Ah that’s a good idea, thanks :)
So, I have submitted OWP today and later received AOR for PR by email (sponsor’s). I have sent the AOR via the Web Form to complete the OWP application. PA already received BIL for OWP. I am just curious about the AOR we received. It was a PDF attachment with no UCI #, just date, Application #, code bar and my name and address. I am not able to post a screen shot but:

Title of email: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - Inland SCLP AOR Letter Fxxxxxxx.

Body of email:
Dear Client,

This email is regarding the Application for Permanent Residence that you submitted to this office.

Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will.. (nothing related to application just general information about if I need to communicate changes in status, address…)

Body of attached PDF:
Dear (my name),
This letter confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2024-07-18.

Next step:
If your sponsored family members are between 14 and 79 years old, they and their accompanying dependents (who are 14 years of age or older), will need to complete Biometrics... nothing else much.

Any idea if the AOR formats have changed? I am waiting for the Invitation to apply for undertaking with MIFI.

Also, in status application, it says that medical, biometrics, interview and background check will not be required for the PR application.