22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
No, we didn’t, we submitted PR application on July 18 and waiting to receive AOR. I called IRCC today and they do not see our application in the system, even though it says Submitted in the PR Portal. But they confirm they have received the payment. He said he will send an email to another team and for me to wait to receive an email from them. I am expecting this to go nowhere so, although this is completely demoralizing, I think I will have to redo and resubmit a new application.
I would recommend you wait for AOR to come, no need to reapply. Sometimes it takes a while. Hope you hear the good news soon!

Reactions: qcacz

qcacz

Aug 16, 2024
Don't submit a new application yet. Just wait for your AOR to come.
Ok, so I was able to finally link my application in My GCKey so I have the application # and UCI #. I am still waiting for AOR though but IRCC confirmed by phone today that they have my application. I am preparing the OWP application in the IRCC portal butI see that we cannot submit 2 documents for one item. For example, for the form IMM5710, as per instructions, I had to fill out a second form (Employment page only) as the work experience was too long for the section provided. I am to combine both pdfs and upload it to the portal, but this form is protected and cannot be combined to another form. I even tried printing to pdf and combining both, but the portal rejected it saying it was the wrong format. So how can I submit all required documents if there is no section to upload any other relevant document?

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
Ok, so I was able to finally link my application in My GCKey so I have the application # and UCI #. I am still waiting for AOR though but IRCC confirmed by phone today that they have my application. I am preparing the OWP application in the IRCC portal butI see that we cannot submit 2 documents for one item. For example, for the form IMM5710, as per instructions, I had to fill out a second form (Employment page only) as the work experience was too long for the section provided. I am to combine both pdfs and upload it to the portal, but this form is protected and cannot be combined to another form. I even tried printing to pdf and combining both, but the portal rejected it saying it was the wrong format. So how can I submit all required documents if there is no section to upload any other relevant document?
I guess you can use the client information section to upload additional information and refer to that in the form ("See Client Information for more detail" or something like that). You will also need to upload the AOR there once you get it.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
eh how did you find out about your Application No.? if not from AOR?

Sarishty17

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
What’s contact no for ircc