+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student points CIC should scrap FSWP stream

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/potential-changes-in-express-entry-in-upcoming-months-released-by-ircc-t447837.0.html
Good post, but nothing finalized. Shall wait to see what changes are done.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajibsam said:
Well, you asked for proposed changes, and I provided you the list of proposed changes.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Alexios07 said:
Well, you asked for proposed changes, and I provided you the list of proposed changes.
Well they aren't proposed, they are suggested. Subtle difference.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajibsam said:
the international student points has been confirmed. Look for the immigration minister speech that took place on nov 1 st. It could not more clear. He confirns it for up coming weeks, how many weeks i dont know.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Thank you. Really appreciate. Hope the new point system is finalized soon.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
betty44 said:
the international student points has been confirmed. Look for the immigration minister speech that took place on nov 1 st. It could not more clear. He confirns it for up coming weeks, how many weeks i dont know.
How many points did he confirm?

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
Thank you. Shall check it. I am more concerned about sibling points. Need to convince and apply for bro ;D

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Well they aren't proposed, they are suggested. Subtle difference.
The list was published and presented by IRCC not by some third-party advisors, and McCallum has repeated exactly all those things for several months. This is as close as you can get for something called "proposed changes".

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajibsam said:
Thank you. Shall check it. I am more concerned about sibling points. Need to convince and apply for bro ;D
hey folk, im a sibling nice to meet you, yea i wanna know what will happen with siblings. :p

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
betty44 said:
they have found a way to do that without affecting the FSWP or at least that s what the anouncement is about. They seem to have a plan. Lets hope it is good enough for all of us.
How they have found a way without affecting FSWP? Do you know exact details what is announcement?

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
kryt0n said:
I wish Canada would stop moving the goal posts. I have a feeling we have missed our chance forever.
What kryt0n you have lost hopes. If this will happen all of FSWP will lose hopes and I think they should scrap this category so people will not have any hopes

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
How they have found a way without affecting FSWP? Do you know exact details what is announcement?
Its not possible that change to point system wont impact any particular stream. It will impact every stream. When refugees were invited last year dec, initially canadian govt said it wont impact economic immigrants, but eventually it impacted all (since total quota of immigration is constant, if some stream get more, then other would surely get less). It even lead to changing name from CIC to IRCC (just to add regugees in the quota :-\) Quota per year isnt infinite.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
rajibsam said:
Its not possible that change to point system wont impact any stream. It will impact every stream. When refugees were invited last year dec, initially canadian govt said it wont impact economic immigrants, but eventually it impacted all (since total quota of immigration is constant, if some stream get more, then other would surely get less). Quota per year isnt infinite.
Yes thats what I said they should seprate the stream or limit the point level.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
well lets hope for that. Im a francohone and i have a sibling in canada but i also feel the system must be fair for the rest too. So yea im positive they will keep the system fair for FSWP, im optimistic. There not much we can do but to have hope.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
betty44 said:
well lets hope for that. Im a francohone and i have a sibling in canada but i also feel the system must be fair for the rest too. So yea im positive they will keep the system fair for FSWP, im optimistic. There not much we can do but to have hope.
How did your sibling get Canadian PR?