Your partner is going to get jealous :p
Vote Kryt0n for president!

Let's make this forum great again!!!

(cheers guys :p)

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Graduates, francophones and siblings will get additional points at some point, nothing can be done to stop that once the minister aproves it. However people are free to think anything they want. It is a free world. Peace

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
garyastudent said:
@Fatani, First of all I have a question for you, It seems like that you are applying as an FSW, that is why you started the thread and had been talking about Injustice, you are not in Canada yet and already against the Decisions of the government, god knows what will you do once you will get the PR and are here,

You or me doesn't have the purview to what their long term goals are, which I am sure they will share before or with the proposed changes.

Also to answer few of your questions, International student have worked very hard (I really wanted to write something else here but this is not the right place to use that language), first to complete the Programs with the part time Odd Jobs, and then to get a co-op (People don't need you even for free if you do not have the Canadian experience), and then to find a job which in itself is a BIG challenge, and you think that FSW's after landing will get the Job in just couple of days :eek:
Then paying heavy taxes (Which is to be paid and we all agreed to it not that someone kept a gun on our head and made us do that) Meeting new people, making contacts, and working to know the Canadian culture better (One of the best culture I have seen).

All these things NOT in the Comfort of our home with our families back in our home countries (FSW's are still there and have that leverage).

Also, your another question is about SIBLINGS, I think Sibling's in this context here is your brother and sisters (Blood relation) not the daughter of your mother's uncle (just on the lighter note, I have aunt here living in canada who is the daughter of my mother's uncle) :p

In order to give more points for Siblings I think it is a good sign as I have personally seen so many people who Land here and leave within few months as they are unable to find a proper job, which they can definitely do if they have someone to handhold them and show them the path (which really helps, and can be done by siblings) I have personally done the same when my elder brother landed here last year and within 2 months he got a good government job (Managerial Level), as I shared all that I know of how to apply for jobs and what all websites to look at for job opening, also it is not hard to look for that information online, But when it comes to get the support it really matters, Me & my wife were already here in Canada when he came, so he never had to worry about the accommodation, Food lodging, or anything. He invested his time majorly in finding a job for himself (Trust me he had 2 Jobs at the End of the 2nd month and he decided which one to go for).

I am not saying that all Siblings will do the same, or all of the new landed immigrants will be lucky to get a chance to choose between multiple jobs and that too within 2 months, however a little help can be of great use when you are in the new country, and have to do multiple things on your own by which you can only give divided attention to most important things.
I also have my aunt in missisuaga calls me regularly that come to canada you are free to stay in my home for 6 months free living food transport and assistance in finding a job for me and assistance in setting up my own house once I find a job. Lots of people will have uncle aunts also who are supportive just like I have. But I will not get any points from them for CRS score that is. But I can also settle there with their help. So its not just siblings who support other relatives also support. Thats why I said if you want to give bonus points it should be limited and in a way that does not affect FSWP. If you are going to give 600 points for siblings than make it a different stream.