?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Flames2014 said:
I'm march 2014, i got my AOR last month too but I cannot log onto ecas either.
Hi guys, i'm a march applicant and got my aor august, was able to log into ecas yesterday with my uci. i'm the applicant and have my uci from coming here as a student. all it says in ecas is application recieved

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Thanks for letting us know, shaq. I wonder why some applicants with AOR from August are able to log in and some aren't.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Monkeyfish said:
Thanks for letting us know, shaq. I wonder why some applicants with AOR from August are able to log in and some aren't.
hi monkeyfish how abt u are u able to log in?

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
hi anng :)

No, as of yesterday I was not able to log in to the e-cas with my application number. I am afraid I will have to call the CIC because my address has changed and I need to be reached for CSQ (Quebec) among other things. The AOR said that I should be able to check my status online using my application number, but not yet!

jbaia

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2014
nismopinoy said:
My wife will havr her medical this September here in Edmonton. Is any of you know where can we get her medicals done?how much is it?what requirements should we bring. Thank you
See the CIC website, they have a list of approved doctors for this. If you go somewhere else, they will not accept the results.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

From the above link, just choose Canada, and then Alberta. A whole list of approved doctors will appear. Just call and book appt. Maybe call around about prices - some might be cheaper than others.

Wating4turn

Aug 27, 2014
michminn said:
Are Panic Attacks normal?

This is the question I ask myself when I wake at 2A.M, heart pounding cannot breath... PANIC PANIC... THEN MORE... I thought that coming to Canada would be wonderful! ::)

I wish I would have researched more before just moving here straight away! If I could I would have stayed in America and worked while awaiting my Outland application to process. I love my partner very much and we are very happy in love, I guess I feel useless and it's making me sad. :'(

I can only imagine how many applicants are in my situation if not worse! I celebrated when I received an email saying me application was received!! Pretty sad still have another 11 mos. to wait!

Medical coverage and work will have to wait, debt will continue to accrue and strength will have to set in...

Hang in there everyone :D

Can do much about it. Just wait wait and wait. Waiting 4 turn!!! The best thing is try to concentrate on something else for few more weeks and after that atleast we will be able to login into ECAS

virk1129

Aug 26, 2014
I called up the cic today and asked the agent why r they stuk on july 30 applications..the agent told me that it depends on the number of applications recieved on a particular day...so this means that there were thousands of applications recieved on july 30 2013. So han on guy...for how long.. No one knows...i asked her that i cant log in to ecas...she said that if u have not recieved anything except aor that means that your appplication has not been touched yet...
:eek: :eek: this is going no where...cic shd do something about it.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
michminn said:
I'd love to! But then, there would be more fees, would the money we paid for the application be returned? I see that some people are getting Outland approval fast!! But they're waiting an additional 8 mos. for stage 2?! With Outland I wouldn't be able to get an OWP either?! Unless, I am not understanding this correctly? Also, I am now IN Canada with Implied status. If I withdraw I will have to leave... Correct? Huh
You can stay in Canada as long as you have legal status. And you can apply for visitor extension even if you have an outland application. You would loose the $75, but in this stage I think you would get back the $475. And I'm absolutely sure that you would get back the $490, if you paid in upfront. There is a chance, that you would need new FBI report, so that's can be some more expense.

In the inland process the first stage is currently 13 months, and the second stage can be anywhere between 0-8 months. You can get an OWP after first stage.
With the outland process the first stage is about 1 months, and the complete process is right now around 3-6 months. That means that you would become a permanent resident in 3-6 months, so wouldn't need a work permit anymore.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaqhal said:
Hi guys, i'm a march applicant and got my aor august, was able to log into ecas yesterday with my uci. i'm the applicant and have my uci from coming here as a student. all it says in ecas is application recieved
Good to know. I am one month after you. I guess you see ECAS when your file is assigned to officer.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
sweb87 said:
Are medicals an absolute requirement now for spousal PR?
It always was. But they don't need it till the second stage.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virk1129 said:
I called up the cic today and asked the agent why r they stuk on july 30 applications..the agent told me that it depends on the number of applications recieved on a particular day...so this means that there were thousands of applications recieved on july 30 2013. So han on guy...for how long.. No one knows...i asked her that i cant log in to ecas...she said that if u have not recieved anything except aor that means that your appplication has not been touched yet...
:eek: :eek: this is going no where...cic shd do something about it.
Basically she is telling you in July 2013, they received a number of applications that is as much as more than half a year combined. In CIC theory, people love getting married in July.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
nismopinoy said:
My wife will havr her medical this September here in Edmonton. Is any of you know where can we get her medicals done?how much is it?what requirements should we bring. Thank you
Give a call for a few doctors, the fee can vary very much. And also ask them by phone what should you bring.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ninetails85 said:
Hi Sophieee, can you add me to the Spreadsheet list? I am having problems sending you a PM.
You can't send PM until you have posted 10 messages on the forum.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michminn said:
I'd love to! But then, there would be more fees, would the money we paid for the application be returned? I see that some people are getting Outland approval fast!! But they're waiting an additional 8 mos. for stage 2?! With Outland I wouldn't be able to get an OWP either?! Unless, I am not understanding this correctly? Also, I am now IN Canada with Implied status. If I withdraw I will have to leave... Correct? Huh
Your fees would be refunded, or credited towards the Outland application (since they haven't yet started the sponsor approval assessment).

Most Americans seem to complete the entire process (stage 1 and 2) in less than 6 months.

How long ago did your legal status expire? Even though you are now under implied status, if it's been less than 90 days since your status expired, I believe you could apply for restoration of your status. If it's been more than 90 days...that will be the `fly in the ointment', unfortunately.