Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
September 29, 2014 - upfront
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
i sent mine OCTOBER 19, 2014, delivered OCT 22, 2014...
until now I didn't hear anything from them yet, Email or Mail.. :'(

mysteriousk

Feb 1, 2015
sniper23 said:
.i just receive a email saying that they receive my package..and that a agent will further infor me..
yes that is your AOR, make sure you keep that e-mail because it has your file # on it and it's your proof that you have a pending application.

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
mysteriousk said:
yes that is your AOR, make sure you keep that e-mail because it has your file # on it and it's your proof that you have a pending application.
..ok thanks alot bro for ur help

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
Hello Everyone,

For Inland Spousal cases in limbo for over 2 years now. Would you suggest contacting our local embassy/consulate asking them to ask Foreign Affairs Canada thru diplomatic channel. Because we are foreign spouses trapped within Canada because of the delays with inland spousal process".

Do you think it is reasonable to contact our embassy /consulate and ask them for help. As legally CIC is not obligated to answer foreign spouses only sponsor. As foreign national within Canada our only support should be reaching to our Consulate for help and asking them ask Canada Foreign Affairs...?

As most of us are legal within Canada , there should not be an issue reaching to help to local Embassy/Consulate.

For example if person being sponsored is American. He/She need to reach out to American Embassy tell your situation, that we cannot work, earn, and are in limbo for a long period of time... Indian person needs to contact Indian Embassay in Canada likewise...

Suggest if this is possible???

MC2015

Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 29,2015
AOR Received.
April 24,2015
File Transfer...
SA April 21, 2016 / AIP April 21, 2016 / DM April 21, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 16,2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 8, 2016
Hello !!

I'd like to be added !
I am an inland quebec applicant. I sent my file to Mississauga last week.

Thanks !

Maria

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
mysteriousk said:
You should have received a letter acknowledging their receipt of your application by now....
Not necessarily. I submitted April 1 and didn't get anything at all till a few days ago. Some people get nothing till AIP.

BabyP

Feb 2, 2015
Hi everybody ;D

It's been almost a year that I have sent all my applications to CIC (Mississauga) :'(
I have been reading all your posts and I'd love to share my timeline.

I have lived in Montreal since April 2013. I came here with the IEC program ( 1 year work permit).
I married a Canadian in September 2013.
After my husband and I prepared everything, we sent the application for inland PR visa on Feb 5, 2014.

Here is my timeline:
CIC Received : Feb 6,2014
AOR Received : May 23,2014
CIC asked for CSQ : July 18,2014
CSQ Received : July 31,2014
OWT Received : Jan 15,2015

Hope it helps ;)

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got OWP today though i don't need it since i have study permit valid for 3 more years.

mysteriousk

Feb 1, 2015
BabyP said:
Hi everybody ;D

It's been almost a year that I have sent all my applications to CIC (Mississauga) :'(

I have lived in Montreal since April 2013. I came here with the IEC program ( 1 year work permit).
After my husband and I prepared everything, we sent the application for inland PR visa on Feb 5, 2014.

Here is my timeline:

Hope it helps ;)

What is a CSQ?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
BabyP said:
Hi everybody ;D

Here is my timeline:

Hope it helps ;)
Thanks for sharing, I've added you to the spreadsheet!

Bonnella

Jan 27, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 May 2014
AOR Received.
8 August 2014
Med's Done....
With Application
We just got some devastating news! After a 10th call to cic we finally got an agent that looked into our file and apparently I was out of status when our app was received. We talked to the agent and she said the note on my file said that I have been out of status for 11 days but we had thought that we submitted before I was out of status and we submitted with the owp so we thought that we had implied status. It's really devastating and frustrating that no one notified us earlier so that we could have applied fire restoration but now we are way over the 90 day grace period and we are worried about the status of the pr app as well now. Does it affect our app? Will I get kicked out of canada? Can I restore my status somehow? I'm saddened we are really struggling we had to sell so much already just to make ends meet and was so excited about this pilot program and now this! :( can anyone give any sort of advice on the way we should move forward?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonnella said:
We just got some devastating news! After a 10th call to cic we finally got an agent that looked into our file and apparently I was out of status when our app was received. We talked to the agent and she said the note on my file said that I have been out of status for 11 days but we had thought that we submitted before I was out of status and we submitted with the owp so we thought that we had implied status. It's really devastating and frustrating that no one notified us earlier so that we could have applied fire restoration but now we are way over the 90 day grace period and we are worried about the status of the pr app as well now. Does it affect our app? Will I get kicked out of canada? Can I restore my status somehow? I'm saddened we are really struggling we had to sell so much already just to make ends meet and was so excited about this pilot program and now this! :( can anyone give any sort of advice on the way we should move forward?
Sorry to hear that, but don't worry too much about it. What's done is done, right?

Unfortunately, the only way you can restore your status now is to leave Canada and hope that you can re-enter...which I do NOT recommend.
Your lack of status will NOT prevent you from being approved, in and of itself, and will in all likely hood not lead to your removal from Canada while it is being processed, but...it's never guaranteed. Many people here still believe that the CBSA `Administrative Deferral of Removal' policy is still being used by CBSA, even though it's been reported that it ended in late 2011.

Don't worry...and try to pretend that the pilot OWP program never happened. ;)

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
If i put my child as non accompany do i need to do medical passport for him.will cic be requesting for it.because mi an the child mother not gettin alone..i write a letter to cic explaine in about it when i submit my package?????

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
sniper23 said:
If i put my child as non accompany do i need to do medical passport for him.will cic be requesting for it.because mi an the child mother not gettin alone..i write a letter to cic explaine in about it when i submit my package?????
All children accompany or non accompany must have their medical test done.