AOR Received.
16-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: 24-01-2014 \\ DM: 03-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014@Montreal
When was your document delivered? You'd better call them right away if they received it for a long time.
In my case, it took one week for them to open the envelop. They would update the medical on e-cas, but other documents may not. Good luck!

danib said:
Hello guys

Is it possible to know if CIC really got the additional documents that I've sent? I sent with delivery notice, there is a signature showing that someone got it but...Should it appear in my e-cas? The latest date to CIC get this adicional docs is March, 14, should I call them just to make sure they have it?

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Hi everyone. Same here. I just got a letter saying that my application has been transferred to cpc missisauga. I got so nervous when i saw the brown envelope from cic. Well, at least i know that they have encoded my address correctly as i just have it updated on ecas. I hope they really start working on our applications.

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Ponga said:
You'll notice that I wrote the word together in bold font in my reply to Harmin. I was trying, but apparently failed, to indicate that being TOGETHER meant that they were living TOGETHER under the same roof...as in TOGETHER. ;D
Ah yes, that makes sense then. A lot of Canadians will say "together" to mean in an exclusive dating relationship, which is not enough. Like you say, you have to be under the same roof and sharing finances, etc...

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
HARMIN said:
what u actually wanna say ..okay for example I dating with my wife 6 years and we just married last year in june..then is this condition gonna applied on me or not ?? how about others those just got arranged married according to their religion and applied inland Canada pr application ...how about them if they applied inland Canada while living together in Canada after married ??what u think ? :-\ :-\ :-\
Yes, if you were dating your wife for six years, but did not share a home or bank accounts, etc... my understanding of the law is that this condition would apply to you. For those who have an arranged marriage that is shorter than two years from the time they sent in their application, the conddition would also apply to them. But, in most cases, the condition is not a bad thing. It is there to protect people (mostly the sponsor) against fraudulent marriages. Sometimes, it can be painful for people who separate within the two year time period, but it also makes sure that true couples can stay together and than people don't take advantage of others and pretend to love them just for a visa.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
shyla36 said:
Hi everyone. Same here. I just got a letter saying that my application has been transferred to cpc missisauga. I got so nervous when i saw the brown envelope from cic. Well, at least i know that they have encoded my address correctly as i just have it updated on ecas. I hope they really start working on our applications.
same here i got really nervous too :) lets just wait God bless us

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
shyla36 said:
Hi do i need to call CIC or just updated thru ecas cuz we gonna move in to our new address? thank u

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
shyla36 said:
Did the letter give a date of when CIC transferred your file?

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi do i need to call CIC or just updated thru ecas cuz we gonna move in to our new address? thank u
Yes, i suggest you call them to be sure. Ive read posts where they updated on ecas but was not updated in the system. I called twice, just to be sure and got the same answer, that it was updated. So that was a relief.
But if you got this letter, then your address has been updated too?

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Linden said:
Did the letter give a date of when CIC transferred your file?
No, there was no date on the letter. The envelope indicated that it originated in cpc V last march 3.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
Oh ok, you are just moving out. Got it. Yes, better call them . It takes 5 days for the ecas to be updated, altho it would say 15 days when you update it. Good luck.

Migrain

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
5hr3wd said:
I tried calling CIC Call Centre. They have no idea what CPC-M is doing and no trace of my additional documents either. Argh.

If only they could've let CPC-V do their magic for 1 to 1.5 more month and finish off 2013 applications altogether, rather than wasting a month in transferring all those applications. I wish the process was more transparent, it sucks to be in the dark about whats going on and why..

I really hope we hear something soon..
-------

Yes, and while they are at it, they could complete the 2012 applications too (and probably others that were received before mine in Nov. 2012).

Although the process can be frustrating, stay calm and carry on.

chebas

Mar 4, 2014
Linden said:
The removal order is still in effect regardless if they have an application or not. CBSA can still decide and have the power to deport the person. Note they do not have AIP yet. Maybe in their interview next week they can explain to them that they have an application in progress and ask them to hold off on the removal order.

I wouldn't take any chances in this particular case as the removal order date is really close now. Best to hire a lawyer.

My concern is. Why it takes so long to give AIP.

Since 13 March 2013. The sent a letter saying my file was transfer to local office in Montréal. Since then nothing happens. When I call they say my application is is in process but they can't say why is the delay.

I'm PR since Dec 2010. When I was accepted as refugee.

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
shyla36 said:
where are you located please?

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi guys I just got letter from CPC-V that my application has been transferred to CPC-M. AUGUST APPLICANT WE ALMOST THERE
So do they just choose random applications and send to Mississauga??

Does everyone who is transfered get a letter like Sept 11 2013??

Well that sounds like good news Sept! Progress is being made!!! :)

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
shyla36 said:
That sounds like good news!

Does it show anything on ecas about them transfering your file?

I wonder if we will get a letter like that...looks like our Application was rec'd before yours.

And I wonder how they choose which Applications to transfer, and if the transfered ones are processed faster?