Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
5hr3wd said:
I tried calling CIC Call Centre. They have no idea what CPC-M is doing and no trace of my additional documents either. Argh.

If only they could've let CPC-V do their magic for 1 to 1.5 more month and finish off 2013 applications altogether, rather than wasting a month in transferring all those applications. I wish the process was more transparent, it sucks to be in the dark about whats going on and why..

I really hope we hear something soon..
where and when u sent ur additional documents ..because i sent 2 set of additional documents to CPC-V last jan 24th and then in feb 2nd week but until now they never update any thing...if they lost my documents then i gonna have big trouble because very difficult to obtain COC (pcc) from singapore police ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
HARMIN said:
where and when u sent ur additional documents ..because i sent 2 set of additional documents to CPC-V last jan 24th and then in feb 2nd week but until now they never update any thing...if they lost my documents then i gonna have big trouble because very difficult to obtain COC (pcc) from singapore police ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
They received mine at CPC-V on Feb 5th. But they said it wouldn't be a problem for them to transfer them to CPC-M. I know I sent police certificates too. So frustrating. But there's nothing we can do but be patient.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
Guys ..I just goes through Inland 2014 posts ...many people complaining CIC lost their application and other important documents ..some one complaining CIC lost her half application ..I don't know really what's going on there but i am hoping every thing gonna be all right.good luck to every one and god bless all of us .. According to my way and thoughts .....CIC shouldn't have to transfer the last year files from CPC- V TO CPC-M...They just have to divert only new applications to CPC-M ,i mean those application they received in jan 2014...
If they wanna start inland application PROCESS in CPC-M then they should post this in all news paper at least 1 month ago in (DEC 2013)..
If CIC already transfer all applications then they have to send notification to applicant about their file transfer as they promise in their news bulletin post on feb13...
I think big mess out there in someone office and they r struggling to clear this while leave us in dark ... :mad: :mad: :mad:
I just checked some of the 2014 posts no one mentioned that they're application was lost.

Can you send the link to where you found this?

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Linden said:
I just checked some of the 2014 no one mentioned that they're application was lost.

Hi Linden,

Some of the 2014 Applicants were freaking out since CIC couldnt see their files in the system. She was saying/suspecting it was lost but it's not confirmed yet.

There's an Outland Applicant here said that half of her Application were lost by the CIC.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Linden said:
I just checked some of the 2014 no one mentioned that they're application was lost.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-to-do-when-cic-loses-half-of-your-application-t188379.0.html

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
I think the best thing to do is remain positive. To worry about some things that may not exist wont be helpful. Its already March and so far, i havent read many cases of lost documents as far as 2013 applicants are concerned.
Ive also sent additional document last sept and in Feb i called to ask if it has been attached but didnt get answer from the call center. One said, they have not opened up my file, the other said, they are orking on it. So who knows whos telling the truth. You may just have ended up with an agent not having a good day and didnt just want to look into my file, who knows. So just like what Cirene and the other applicant who were almost 2 months left behind but recently received both stages, i think I would remain optimistic.
Goodluck to us and lets continue to pray. Sending good vibes to everyone.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Carlaganda23 said:
Hi Linden,

Some of the 2014 Applicants were freaking out since CIC couldnt see their files in the system. She was saying/suspecting it was lost but it's not confirmed yet.

There's an Outland Applicant here said that half of her Application were lost by the CIC.
Guys ..I just goes through Inland 2014 posts ...many people complaining CIC lost their application and other important documents ..some one complaining CIC lost her half application ..I don't know really what's going on there but i am hoping every thing gonna be all right.good luck to every one and god bless all of us ..

OK so what Harmin is saying is not necessarily true. I just want to make sure the correct information gets out there.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
shyla36 said:
I think the best thing to do is remain positive. To worry about some things that may not exist wont be helpful. Its already March and so far, i havent read many cases of lost documents as far as 2013 applicants are concerned.
Ive also sent additional document last sept and in Feb i called to ask if it has been attached but didnt get answer from the call center. One said, they have not opened up my file, the other said, they are orking on it. So who knows whos telling the truth. You may just have ended up with an agent not having a good day and didnt just want to look into my file, who knows. So just like what Cirene and the other applicant who were almost 2 months left behind but recently received both stages, i think I would remain optimistic.
Goodluck to us and lets continue to pray. Sending good vibes to everyone.
I agree well said!

Ngawang

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
etobicoke
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
Hello everyone
I hope everythings fine with you all. I am still waiting for my DM. I recently sent in my wifes medical. (feb19). I received two envelopes on my wifes name and inside it, there were three receipts like paper(pink colour), the same ones we make a payment to cic. I dont get it. I already paid everything upfront including right of permanent resident fee. any suggestions?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
Guys ..I just goes through Inland 2014 posts ...many people complaining CIC lost their application and other important documents ..some one complaining CIC lost her half application ..I don't know really what's going on there but i am hoping every thing gonna be all right.good luck to every one and god bless all of us ..

OK so what Harmin is saying is not necessarily true. I just want to make sure the correct information gets out there.
Linden u need more time to read what people post and i am pasting here copy of post for u to read and some others those complaining about their pr application because when they call to confirm about their applications CIC agents can't trace their applications and other documents ...
I NEVER SAY THEY LOST THEIR APPLICATION ..I AM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAIN AND NOT FEELING COMFORTABLE
I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE PEOPLE STRESSED BECAUSE I AM ALSO ONE OF U GUYS AND I AM AUGUST APPLICANT
I GOT SHOCKED WHEN I READ SOME ONE POST IN INLAND APPLICATION ...ALMOST CLOSE TO 60 DAYS AND NO AOR AND WHEN HE CALL CIC THEN CIC AGENT CAN'T TRACE HIS APPLICATION AND NOT HE ONLY THERE GOT FEW OTHERS
I AM TALKING ABOUT BIG MESS OUT THERE AND THEY NEED TIME TO CLEAN THIS MESS SO EVERY ONE HOLD TIGHT ON UR SEAT TO GET CANADA PR FLIGHT TO TAKE OFF.....ENJOY THE FLIGHT :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
What to do when CIC loses half of your application.
« on: March 04, 2014, 01:18:44 pm »
I am absolutely devastated! Instead of receiving AOR today, I get informed that CIC says they have received nothing in the file relating to the Principal Applicant. I sent ALL of them in! A bunch of ORIGINAL docs and pics and all the medical, etc.

Has this happened to anyone? What do I do?

The call centre was no help at all! Just said to submit a list of documents I DID send and hope they find them.

Help! I am really devastated!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Linden u need more time to read what people post ...so better go back to inland 2014 and again read their posted ..i am pasting here copy of post for u to read ..
What to do when CIC loses half of your application.
« on: March 04, 2014, 01:18:44 pm »
I am absolutely devastated! Instead of receiving AOR today, I get informed that CIC says they have received nothing in the file relating to the Principal Applicant. I sent ALL of them in! A bunch of ORIGINAL docs and pics and all the medical, etc.

Has this happened to anyone? What do I do?

The call centre was no help at all! Just said to submit a list of documents I DID send and hope they find them.

Help! I am really devastated!!!
Harmin...settle down. We all know you mean well, but when you post something that says "many people..." and only provide one reference, it makes you look paranoid.

Do documents, pictures, entire applications, get lost by CIC? Yes. Is it common? I'd like to think that it is NOT.

It's not helpful to take the `unknown reason(s)' for the CIC delay, and add fuel to the fire by saying that many people have been complaining about missing paperwork.

Relax my friend!

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
I sent my fingerprints to CPV vegreville in late January / early February 2014 and they didn't get lost or passed onto CPV-M!

I don't think anyone should panic, there is a backlog and some government funding is being cut. Also, the Philippines typhoon diverted the work flow as well for our apps. I was told all this by govt worker when I got my SIN card renewed. Dunno if true.

All the best everyone!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
Harmin...settle down. We all know you mean well, but when you post something that says "many people..." and only provide one reference, it makes you look paranoid.

Do documents, pictures, entire applications, get lost by CIC? Yes. Is it common? I'd like to think that it is NOT.

It's not helpful to take the `unknown reason(s)' for the CIC delay, and add fuel to the fire by saying that many people have been complaining about missing paperwork.

Relax my friend!
okay ponga ...As u said ..i will remove that post ...is that good bro...

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
okay ponga ...As u said ..i will remove that post ...is that good bro...
You don't have to remove anything. I'm merely offering my opinion...not telling you to delete anything...bro. ;D

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
Ponga said:
You don't have to remove anything. I'm merely offering my opinion...not telling you to delete anything...bro. ;D
Don't call me bro, brah!

Haha kidding obviously ;)