with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
sanda said:
Hi everyone,

I just got AIP, OWP approval, and DM today!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm a May applicant and my application was received on 1st May. I'm listed in the top of May applicants in the spread sheet but any of you may notice, my row in AIP column is greatly skipped. It was not because I haven't updated my info but simply I haven't heard anything at all...

Like a month ago, while May people were getting good news, I just feel like so disappointed and worried. I have been following this thread to see how you guys are going on, but I just decided to put this anxiety in the edge of my mind and filled up my thought with other things such as working on freelance job, catching up with friends, going jogging or just walking around etc..

I kind of felt my process would take up more time than others because of the quality and volume of application package. I called the call center twice in February. The CIC agents said that nothing appeared in my app so just wait for one more week in the first call and for one more month in the second... sighed.

But you know, it's all cleared up today. Such a huge relief and peaceful warm feeling even it's cold raining out here in Vancouver.
I hope all of you have a smooth path to DM, but if it seems fail to ride on the waves, remember my experience and stay positive!!

P.S. I'm feeling CIC is working on the backlogs, some not-easy-to-approve cases like mine.
congratulations Sanda, i feel very happy for you, i wish you all the best for your landing. Smile, cheer up and celebate!!! The toughest part is behind. The bright future in Canada is smiling at you. Good luck and thanks for sharing your experience.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
sanda said:
Hi everyone,

I'm a May applicant and my application was received on 1st May. I'm listed in the top of May applicants in the spread sheet but any of you may notice, my row in AIP column is greatly skipped. It was not because I haven't updated my info but simply I haven't heard anything at all...

Like a month ago, while May people were getting good news, I just feel like so disappointed and worried. I have been following this thread to see how you guys are going on, but I just decided to put this anxiety in the edge of my mind and filled up my thought with other things such as working on freelance job, catching up with friends, going jogging or just walking around etc..

I kind of felt my process would take up more time than others because of the quality and volume of application package. I called the call center twice in February. The CIC agents said that nothing appeared in my app so just wait for one more week in the first call and for one more month in the second... sighed.

But you know, it's all cleared up today. Such a huge relief and peaceful warm feeling even it's cold raining out here in Vancouver.
I hope all of you have a smooth path to DM, but if it seems fail to ride on the waves, remember my experience and stay positive!!

P.S. I'm feeling CIC is working on the backlogs, some not-easy-to-approve cases like mine.
Congrats Sanda this is awesome news :)

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
guri3577 said:
Congrats Sanda this is awesome news :)
Congrats Sanda. And congrats to all who have received their AIP, DM, OWP, and PR. I would all to plz also pray for us too that we too get an answer soon from CIC.

Congrats and god bless :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sanda said:
Hi everyone,

Congrats Sanda .. :) :) :) ur journey to Canada pr almost over ..wishing u very good luck for ur bright future in Canada ...cheers

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
sanda said:
Hi everyone,

Congrats Sanda! It's time to celebrate and I totally agree with you, I think CIC is focusing on cases like you and me, that were left behind !!

sanda

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-2013
AOR Received.
09-May-2013
LANDED..........
15-March-2014
Thank you very much everyone for congratulating me!! ;)

folks-g, I’m sure you will hear DM soon. My fingers crossed!!

Canuck*soon, Yes they are working on it! I felt I won’t hear anything forever but good news is surely coming!

French wapiti, I read your message smiling. Thank you for such a lovely message!

Guri, Yes it was awesome feeling too! Thank you for promptly updating spread sheet!

Rifat, such a big weight off my shoulders! I feel blessed :)

HARMIN, It’s nice to be said that the journey is almost over! I’ll keep you up with the things after DM. I remember you are also in Vancouver area ;)

Cirene, my partner insists this happened because Olympic is over, he believes CIC officers goof off on the job to watch it, but I’m guessing they have a target pile that should be done by the week. Very congratulations for your DM too!

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
Hi all .... Can't sleep and I am needing some advice please .....

Reading over some sections of this forum has me wondering about the letter we received from CIC on January 23, 2014 stating that We need to complete and return the following prior to July 22, 2014:
- the medical
- FBI clearance
So I went and had my physical and tests and did the fingerprints / fee for the FBI clearance on Jan. 24,2014.

I have seen people mention on this forum that they are sometimes asked to redo their police clearances. When you have received a letter such as the above, should you assume that you should redo ALL of your police clearances, or just the one mentioned.

Please note that we submitted my 2012 RCMP police clearance with the original application in May 2012 ( our application was returned for further information and resubmitted by our immigration lawyer on May 10, 2013), that said, would my RCMP police clearance be expired now?

The RCMP police clearance wasn't mentioned in January 23,2014 letter, nor was it redone in 2013. Should I just assume that they want this repeated too? I'm confused.

If I call CIC will the person I talk with actually be able to look at my application or do they just answer general questions?
I'm very concerned as these clearances take quite a while ...... And I'll be so relieved once I know that everything has been submitted satisfactorily.

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
Canuck*soon said:
Hi all .... Can't sleep and I am needing some advice please .....

Reading over some sections of this forum has me wondering about the letter we received from CIC on January 23, 2014 stating that We need to complete and return the following prior to July 22, 2014:
- the medical
- FBI clearance
So I went and had my physical and tests and did the fingerprints / fee for the FBI clearance on Jan. 24,2014.

I have seen people mention on this forum that they are sometimes asked to redo their police clearances. When you have received a letter such as the above, should you assume that you should redo ALL of your police clearances, or just the one mentioned.

Please note that we submitted my 2012 RCMP police clearance with the original application in May 2012 ( our application was returned for further information and resubmitted by our immigration lawyer on May 10, 2013), that said, would my RCMP police clearance be expired now?

The RCMP police clearance wasn't mentioned in January 23,2014 letter, nor was it redone in 2013. Should I just assume that they want this repeated too? I'm confused.

If I call CIC will the person I talk with actually be able to look at my application or do they just answer general questions?
I'm very concerned as these clearances take quite a while ...... And I'll be so relieved once I know that everything has been submitted satisfactorily.
Well I answered my own question, lol....by calling CIC. It turns our that they are only waiting for my FBI clearance at this point.
Isn't it amazing how much sleep we lose over this? Lol
Feel much better now :)
Have a wonderful day everyone.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Sanda.....congratulations.......DM is coming soon :D

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So after getting PR and receiving the card its stated that you still have to continue to live together/be in a relationship for 2 full years afterwards....

How is the CIC/Government going to track that? After 2 years are they going to call you up or is there some kind of other interview?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
So after getting PR and receiving the card its stated that you still have to continue to live together/be in a relationship for 2 full years afterwards....

How is the CIC/Government going to track that? After 2 years are they going to call you up or is there some kind of other interview?
Since this requirement was created to expose fraudulent relationships, I'm sure they have a system in place to follow-up with couples that have this conditional PR. Having random `visits' from CIC or CBSA would certainly be one way to do this.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Guys ..I just goes through Inland 2014 posts .. some complaining may be CIC lost their application and other important documents ..some one complaining CIC lost her half application ..I don't know really what's going on there but i am hoping every thing gonna be all right.good luck to every one and god bless all of us .. According to my way and thoughts .....CIC shouldn't have to transfer the last year files from CPC- V TO CPC-M...They just have to divert only new applications to CPC-M ,i mean those application they received in jan 2014...
If they wanna start inland application PROCESS in CPC-M then they should post this in all news paper at least 1 month ago in (DEC 2013)..
If CIC already transfer all applications then they have to send notification to applicant about their file transfer as they promise in their news bulletin post on feb13...
I think big mess out there in someone office and they r struggling to clear this while leave us in dark ... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
MaxLet said:
Hi guys :)
Congrats everyone getting AIP DM OR LANDING :) MAY YOUR LIFES BEGIN!!!

I was wondering, After the DM letter from Vegreville, if I understand correctly, I have to wait for a letter from my local office (Montreal).
What I dont understand is if this letter is the "landing letter" with time and date of the interview. or if it is a pre-landing letter?
Ive read some people saying they received a letter that they had to reply with 2 PR size photos and the receipt for the 490$ and after sending that, they get the landing letter? If it is in fact like that, how much time do I have to reply the first letter? What is the landing waiting in Montreal? I need to change my passport before landing (takes 30 days following my embassy stimation), If I do the passport now, and I get a letter next week requesting the photos and receipt, and I send it again and then I have to wait for a landing date, will It be ok?

Thanks for been so helpfull and understanding of this crazy immigrant :D
Hi Maxlet,
Yes after DM letter you ail received in the mail a letter from your local office with a date time and address for your landing interview this is your landing letter. It would also require you to bring 2 photos and 2 pieces of ID including your passport and your sponsor has to be with you. Now since I paid my fees in advanced I didn't have to send anything or pay anything but I have read here where people who didn't pay in advance are told to pay there that same day.

Now my landing office was in Etobicoke Ontario I don't know if Montreal may be different since it is in Quebec and some things are different.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Spikey92 said:
Thank you guys :)
Im landing in Halifax,thats probably why its so soon :p Not a lot people immigrating in the maritimes :p

I hope all of you will hear good news soon!
There is a light at the end of the tunnel, just sometimes youre stuck in traffic ;)
Well now I'm slightly concerned because hubby and I are supposed to land in Halifax as well and we still have not received news of a landing appointment after getting DM on February 20th... :/

I'm hoping that we didn't miss the email as we're on vacation out of province at the moment until late on the 10th.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
HARMIN said:
Guys ..I just goes through Inland 2014 posts ...many people complaining CIC lost their application and other important documents ..some one complaining CIC lost her half application ..I don't know really what's going on there but i am hoping every thing gonna be all right.good luck to every one and god bless all of us .. According to my way and thoughts .....CIC shouldn't have to transfer the last year files from CPC- V TO CPC-M...They just have to divert only new applications to CPC-M ,i mean those application they received in jan 2014...
If they wanna start inland application PROCESS in CPC-M then they should post this in all news paper at least 1 month ago in (DEC 2013)..
If CIC already transfer all applications then they have to send notification to applicant about their file transfer as they promise in their news bulletin post on feb13...
I think big mess out there in someone office and they r struggling to clear this while leave us in dark ... :mad: :mad: :mad:
I tried calling CIC Call Centre. They have no idea what CPC-M is doing and no trace of my additional documents either. Argh.

If only they could've let CPC-V do their magic for 1 to 1.5 more month and finish off 2013 applications altogether, rather than wasting a month in transferring all those applications. I wish the process was more transparent, it sucks to be in the dark about whats going on and why..

I really hope we hear something soon..