Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
chebas said:
Hello. My case is this.

I'm permanent resident. My wife Dominican rep. We got married on July 2011 in Dominican rep. She got tourist visa and came here on August 2011. She was already pregnant and on October she applied for refuge due inconvénients at DR. On March 2012 we sent sponsorship application and they received it 18 July 2012. Mean while the refuge was refused and we applied for an appelation and was also refused.

Last January 28 2014 we had an interview at cic and a cbsa agent give her a removal order for next 21 March 2014. We have our next appointment next 10 March 2014 to show them the airplane ticket .

We haven't receive AIP since July 18 2012 the case appears . We have received your application for sponsorship on July 18 2012.

I sent a letter to Cic cc Cbsa agent. Asking to stop the removal order against my wife due that we have a 3 years old Daughter together. And that would be hard for us to be separated. Also that we have a file for sponsorship on route and soon should be ready for AIP.

Any help?

Thanks
I don't think so removal order gonna come in effect "TILL CIC MADE FINAL DECISION ABOUT UR WIFE PR APPLICATION "...U can bring ur AOR letter as a proof about ur wife PR application still under process in ur next interview with CBSA...If u really wanna safe play and don't wanna take any chance then please better go for immigration lawyer ..good luck

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
chebas said:
Hello. My case is this.

I'm permanent resident. My wife Dominican rep. We got married on July 2011 in Dominican rep. She got tourist visa and came here on August 2011. She was already pregnant and on October she applied for refuge due inconvénients at DR. On March 2012 we sent sponsorship application and they received it 18 July 2012. Mean while the refuge was refused and we applied for an appelation and was also refused.

Last January 28 2014 we had an interview at cic and a cbsa agent give her a removal order for next 21 March 2014. We have our next appointment next 10 March 2014 to show them the airplane ticket .

We haven't receive AIP since July 18 2012 the case appears . We have received your application for sponsorship on July 18 2012.

I sent a letter to Cic cc Cbsa agent. Asking to stop the removal order against my wife due that we have a 3 years old Daughter together. And that would be hard for us to be separated. Also that we have a file for sponsorship on route and soon should be ready for AIP.

Any help?

Thanks
Why was your first sponsorship application refused?

I think your best plan is to hire a lawyer ASAP to help you out as you have the removal order coming soon. Note if she gets deported your current inland application will be cancelled.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
I don't think so removal order gonna come in effect "TILL CIC MADE FINAL DECISION ABOUT UR WIFE PR APPLICATION "...U can bring ur AOR letter as a proof about ur wife PR application still under process in ur next interview with CBSA...If u really wanna safe play and don't wanna take any chance then please better go for immigration lawyer ..good luck
The removal order is still in effect regardless if they have an application or not. CBSA can still decide and have the power to deport the person. Note they do not have AIP yet. Maybe in their interview next week they can explain to them that they have an application in progress and ask them to hold off on the removal order.

I wouldn't take any chances in this particular case as the removal order date is really close now. Best to hire a lawyer.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree. You need real help from an experienced immigration lawyer.

It's possible that the lawyer can file a `Stay of Removal', based on your Inland application, but...are you saying that nothing has been updated since July 2012 (but you sent it in March 2012)? If that's the case, CIC may have lost your application...which would only add to this difficult situation.

Good luck!

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
aler123 said:
Hello guys,

I am wondering if there's news for applicants from July 2013. Anyone received anything so far?

Thanks a lot!
Hey aler123 I'm a July applicant I got just my AIP on Feb 17th even though I did send everything fee's/police checks/meds with my app.
I'm not sure why I got AIP before anyone else in July & the AIP email came from CPC-M & now it's seems like we are not hearing anything from CPC-M & they are finishing everyone off who's app was still in CPC-V.

I'm thinking that anyone who applied in July or after is now dealing with CPC-M so who knows when they will start working it's kinda frustrating not knowing where your app is located & why they didn't inform any of us of the changes & it may cause a delay in processing. If it's over the 8 month mark for your first stage maybe give them a call see whats going on.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
I agree. You need real help from an experienced immigration lawyer.

It's possible that the lawyer can file a `Stay of Removal', based on your Inland application, but...are you saying that nothing has been updated since July 2012 (but you sent it in March 2012)? If that's the case, CIC may have lost your application...which would only add to this difficult situation.

Good luck!
ponga ..i know one guy from Ontario ..he under "REFUGE STATUS " since Dec 2012 and got married here last August..he filed his PR application in September end but until now CIC Didn't send his AOR yet.. I told him ask ur lawyer to call CIC but his lawyer told him to wait and his lawyer telling him because of his refuge status CIC didn't send his AOR till now ..
My question ...is that possible (i mean because of his refuge status CIC ignoring his file )
if CIC ignoring his pr application then why they never send back his application until now with all fees refund
Or lawyer just making him fool with his foolish stories ..he already paid lawyer 2,500 for his pr application
what u guys think ? please give me ur view so that i can help him with all forum member advise ..thanks

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
ponga ..i know one guy from Ontario ..he under "REFUGE STATUS " since Dec 2012 and got married here last August..he filed his PR application in September end but until now CIC Didn't send his AOR yet.. I told him ask ur lawyer to call CIC but his lawyer told him to wait and his lawyer telling him because of his refuge status CIC didn't send his AOR till now ..
My question ...is that possible (i mean because of his refuge status CIC ignoring his file )
if CIC ignoring his pr application then why they never send back his application until now with all fees refund
Or lawyer just making him fool with his foolish stories ..he already paid lawyer 2,500 for his pr application
what u guys think ? please give me ur view so that i can help him with all forum member advise ..thanks
If he's under refugee status. Does he not gain permanent residence or have an application in progress from that route? Maybe that's why they would have ignored the sponsorship application??

Maybe I'm not 100% clear on your question.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
If he's under refugee status. Does he not gain permanent residence or have an application in progress from that route? Maybe that's why they would have ignored the sponsorship application??

Maybe I'm not 100% clear on your question.
thanks for reply but If that's is the reason CIC ignoring his application then why they didn't return his application with all fees refund ?why CIC still holding his application without sending him any AOR or other notification letter ???he never heard any thing from CIC since he sent his application and his lawyer keep asking him to wait ..wait and wait ...i can't understand how his refuge status can impact on his marriage pr application .. :-\

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree, once again, with Linden. He must have a refugee application in the works, which is why his sponsorship application is `getting cold'.

If they return his sponsorship application, along with his fees, and his refugee claim is denied...he'd have to start all over again with a sponsorship application. This way, his application would already be at CIC. If his application was Inland and his refugee claim was denied...there's a chance that he would be deported and therefore his Inland application would be denied/canceled.

I'm just guessing, as I have no idea how this would really work. I'm still just a basic `newbie' around here, but often jump into discussions hoping to help (and learn along the way).

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
...i can't understand how his refuge status can impact on his marriage pr application .. :-\
If he applied for PR under the refugee status. I dont think you can have two PR applications going at same time.

Did he already to apply for PR as a refugee?

Also I read a few others didn't end up receiving AOR due to mistakes on CIC's part but still got AIP. Not everyone gets AOR right away.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
woodyc said:
Hey aler123 I'm a July applicant I got just my AIP on Feb 17th even though I did send everything fee's/police checks/meds with my app.
I'm not sure why I got AIP before anyone else in July & the AIP email came from CPC-M & now it's seems like we are not hearing anything from CPC-M & they are finishing everyone off who's app was still in CPC-V.

I'm thinking that anyone who applied in July or after is now dealing with CPC-M so who knows when they will start working it's kinda frustrating not knowing where your app is located & why they didn't inform any of us of the changes & it may cause a delay in processing. If it's over the 8 month mark for your first stage maybe give them a call see whats going on.
Hi woodyc,

U were the luck one who got ur AIP :D

I was thinking of calling, but was waiting for the processing time to be updated to July.
Hopefully this is our week to hear some good news.

Take care

chebas

Mar 4, 2014
Linden said:
Why was your first sponsorship application refused?

I think your best plan is to hire a lawyer ASAP to help you out as you have the removal order coming soon. Note if she gets deported your current inland application will be cancelled.
No , her refugee claim was refused. But not the sponsorship. This is still in progress.

Thank you

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
God be with us said:
Cirene, crested, spikey, Rita......congrats guys.....
Thank you so much :)

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hi guys :)
Congrats everyone getting AIP DM OR LANDING :) MAY YOUR LIFES BEGIN!!!

I was wondering, After the DM letter from Vegreville, if I understand correctly, I have to wait for a letter from my local office (Montreal).
What I dont understand is if this letter is the "landing letter" with time and date of the interview. or if it is a pre-landing letter?
Ive read some people saying they received a letter that they had to reply with 2 PR size photos and the receipt for the 490$ and after sending that, they get the landing letter? If it is in fact like that, how much time do I have to reply the first letter? What is the landing waiting in Montreal? I need to change my passport before landing (takes 30 days following my embassy stimation), If I do the passport now, and I get a letter next week requesting the photos and receipt, and I send it again and then I have to wait for a landing date, will It be ok?

Thanks for been so helpfull and understanding of this crazy immigrant :D

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
chebas said:
No , her refugee claim was refused. But not the sponsorship. This is still in progress.

Thank you
Did you tell CBSA about your current inland application for PR ?!

Did you call CIC to find out why haven't you heard anything yet ?!