06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Thank you for your reply Tomorisu,

you're right I believe that is the case.

Now I have one more question. when I check my UCI on the sponsorship side it says "We sent you a letter on October 21, 2013 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." however this was posted on CIC on oct 25th.

My husband and I got letters of approvals on the same day of Interview on Oct 21st along with his OWP. and then 2 days after we received a letter under my husbands name requesting for his FBI Certificate from his country.

Should I be expecting any more letters?

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
rifat said:

Now I have one more question. when I check my UCI on the sponsorship side it says "We sent you a letter on October 21, 2013 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." however this was posted on CIC on oct 25th.

My husband and I got letters of approvals on the same day of Interview on Oct 21st along with his OWP. and then 2 days after we received a letter under my husbands name requesting for his FBI Certificate from his country.

Did you receive letters (not e-mail) by hand at the interview? Or the letters were sent by snail mail? Sometimes e-cas is updated with a bit delay. I think you won't receive any letters until next Decision Made.

''We sent you a letter ---- before contacting us'' is a kind of a fixed phrase.

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
rifat said:

Hi Rifat,

So your husband got the OWP without the FBI police report? I guess the police reports and the medicals are not needed for the OWP and only for the PR Phase-II then.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Tomorisu,

We received the letters at the time of Interview. When she approved both myself and my Husband the Office then made us wait for us to take the OWP and the approval letters for both of us. She told me that she has approved me for sponsorship and She's approving my husband for PR and OWP. So she gave our letters in hand. We did not receive any emails.

I guess it does delay sometimes on e-case that's why we received the notification on my side of CIC.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Applied4PR,

Yes my husband received his OWP at the time of the Interview.

We were miss guided from our lawyer that we did not need to submit the foreign police report and that we only do the canadian police clearance and we did. I applied for his OWP on my own 3 months after his sponsorship app was sent, My lawyer did not know of that.

I guess it's best to submit all medicals police reports and OWP apps at the time of sponsorship rather than sending them all out seperately. if only were given the right info or had known of this my husband would have received his landing interview letter rather than police certicate letter from states. this letter is delaying his PR app... I hope we get his FBI Certificate soon so we can submit it to CIC and they can send us his PR...

waited too long for all this... losing patients now..... :|

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
rifat said:
Tomorisu,

We received the letters at the time of Interview. When she approved both myself and my Husband the Office then made us wait for us to take the OWP and the approval letters for both of us. She told me that she has approved me for sponsorship and She's approving my husband for PR and OWP. So she gave our letters in hand. We did not receive any emails.

I guess it does delay sometimes on e-case that's why we received the notification on my side of CIC.
Rifat, don't worry! ;) My e-cas wasn't changed soon. Your case, having an interview before AIP, was a bit special case. But you and your husband passed the interview! It's good! I don't know how long takes for step2. It varies with applicants. I hope you guys receive a good news as soon as possible. ;)

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Tomorisu,

I hope so too. and Yes it was indeed a very special case that we were told to wait 20 months before they even look at our file. I was told that they take no longer than 6 months for the 2nd stage however delays may occur... I'm hoping that my new baby gives his daddy a birthday surprise coming to this world and with that he brings us good luck that my husbands gets his PR.

But I guess things don't always happen as we plan or hope... but still fingers crossed and praying for the good news soon. :)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Hubby and I have officially been waiting 7 months as of today! It looks like the average over in the 2012 thread is about 10 - 11 months so only a few more months to go, hopefully! Then we can actually start making plans for our larger wedding! :)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Mrs_Canuck said:
Hubby and I have officially been waiting 7 months as of today! It looks like the average over in the 2012 thread is about 10 - 11 months so only a few more months to go, hopefully! Then we can actually start making plans for our larger wedding! :)
Me too!! You and I applied the same day and got AOR the same day! We are getting close everyday more. Congratulations in advance for the wedding hehe :D

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Cirene said:
Me too!! You and I applied the same day and got AOR the same day! We are getting close everyday more. Congratulations in advance for the wedding hehe :D
Cirene, we will be waiting buddies then! :) I'm excited for the both of us! :)

Jellyfishy

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-04-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
Yay I'm probably on the same timeline as well! My second AOR is for the 14th of April if I remember correctly. But I never got my medicals done.

UKZippy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2013
AOR Received.
11-02-2013
Med's Request
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Been here since 2011 - PR on 28/05/2015
dawlex said:
On the very bottom of my husbands OWP, and in bigger and bolder letters it says: ***THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY*** (u cant miss it..) Im not saying you wont get back in... but, the risk is surely there.
dawlex.....Thanks,

Just the same wording on my visitor permit!

Not that I can go anywhere, need the job first lol

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
rifat said:
Applied4PR,

Yes my husband received his OWP at the time of the Interview.

We were miss guided from our lawyer that we did not need to submit the foreign police report and that we only do the canadian police clearance and we did. I applied for his OWP on my own 3 months after his sponsorship app was sent, My lawyer did not know of that.

I guess it's best to submit all medicals police reports and OWP apps at the time of sponsorship rather than sending them all out seperately. if only were given the right info or had known of this my husband would have received his landing interview letter rather than police certicate letter from states. this letter is delaying his PR app... I hope we get his FBI Certificate soon so we can submit it to CIC and they can send us his PR...

waited too long for all this... losing patients now..... :|
How did you get the Canadian (RCMP) Clearance cert? I had called the CIC about it and the agent told me that it was not necessary for the candidate to provide it because the CIC would get it from RCMP..............

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
UKZippy said:
dawlex.....Thanks,

Just the same wording on my visitor permit!

Not that I can go anywhere, need the job first lol
So if one has a valid visitor visa and an OWP. Can they travel abroad during phase-II processing?

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
I really hope we can travel after stage 1 I am feeling rather homesick right now! :(

How are you guys coping with being away from family and what not? It seems my parents never will get over the fact I decided to move out here to be with my man. It's very difficult sometimes I'm thinking! :/