Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
congrats mimi. what is your time line ?
thanks adzeez
apl sent 12 recvd 13 start proc on 18 march
april i sent additional proof
june i sent additional proof
july 19 they sent me client history update form sent it back on 20th july
september 14th they send me again client history update form 17th september i returned it back then on yesterday midnight i saw in process but down was written decision have been made you will be contacted
then today i call the call centre he told me i have been aproved for the first stage of aproval they sent me a letter on 20th october so here iam waiting to see with my own eyes

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
hey guys. Im feeling really low right now. Coming here and reading about this and even reading my own posts is further depressing me . I feel like im brininging a negative vibe also to the inlanders thread an i feel like a failure. Where did i go wrong?. i dont deserve this..

. You guys dont need someone sad because im really sad. I have so many questions . this is not how its supposed to work out. i just wanna sleep and wake up tomorrow and wish it was a dream, Unfortunately it wont happen,
I will take a break from posting because i dont want to depress anyone else with me or bring anyone else down. I also dont want to discourage the newbies or chase them from posting here..
I love you all. All my best wishes to you all. Am really sorry but im really feeling bad with myself . If you want to contact me send me a private message and ill give you my personal email and maybe we can chat on msn??. or ahoo? lemme know i just dont wanna depress everyone else with me!
. Im not really good company right now. I will check back often and if i feel better and more upbeat ill prob post abit and if my situation changes i will definitely let ou now.
Ciao for now and best wishes!. love you all!..
xxxxxx

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello BB
i know its not easy with all these going on but in my opinion order foss notes and see why they transferred ur file then from their start sending more proof , but you have to come down otherwise you will have nerves breakdown you have people who needs you and care about ur well being my late uncle could tell me " your cry is my cry you can cry sometimes to let out that pain in you so that you can move on and ur laughter is roses in my heart"just feel bad,sad even cry when you are taking shower so that you wont see your tears it will make you stronger you got do this for ur children please be strong please
watoto wanakuhitaji just try

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
mimi23 said:
hello everyone
i dont knw if it will be a good news or what but in my ecas it says in process but down it says decision have been made i will be contacted and iam from talking to the call centre he told me they sent me a first stage of aproval lets hope he was not lying
Oh Lord please help
don't worry mimi, I thing the ECAS hasn't been updated for the past 3 weeks, mine hasn't showed that a letter was sent to me to request further info and a new police certificate.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Mimi,

I have this on ecas

We received your application for permanent residence on January 18, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I called them and they said a letter and my OWP was sent out on the 19th Oct 10,(but does not say it has been sent on ecas) and if I have not received anything by the 10th Nov I am to call them and they will send out the letter again. I have to wait the 3 weeks as they can't do anything until that time is up. They also could not tell me what was in the letter and if I would have to provide any more information...just have to wait and see. Hoping I get something this week, the mail should be called the pony express as it is so slow...well for us. :)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
kiwikris said:
Mimi,

I have this on ecas

I called them and they said a letter and my OWP was sent out on the 19th Oct 10,(but does not say it has been sent on ecas) and if I have not received anything by the 10th Nov I am to call them and they will send out the letter again. I have to wait the 3 weeks as they can't do anything until that time is up. They also could not tell me what was in the letter and if I would have to provide any more information...just have to wait and see. Hoping I get something this week, the mail should be called the pony express as it is so slow...well for us. :)
Good mornin Kiwikris :D It looks like we have the same timeline. I look forward to seein how you make out. Best of luck! We are vegreville as well..haven't heard anything yet..your news is very exciting!

R

robrod

Congrats both of you Mimi and Kris!... both AIP letters will be there reaching you if not today, this week for sure!!!!...
Let's see who gets hers first!... hehehe
Congrats again, and let's keep the good news rolling for everyone!.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
kiwikris said:
Mimi,

I have this on ecas

I hope they sent me AIP this week. They started processing my application on March 23rd as well. I am so lost

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Hellooooo!!! Guess what!!! I got my OWP and a letter!!!! I can't stop shaking!!! OMG!!!

Good afternoon Janadian and Mimi I hope you have recieved yours as well and if not you should be receiving soon, being on the same line is a good indicator...maybe try calling and see what date it was sent?? I know when we were in Vancouver and sent a post card to NZ and Halifax, the card arrived in NZ first!

OWP has been issued for 2 years (phew)and there is no restriction on what kind of work I can do, just not allowed to go to any educational institution.

The letter says "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been meet. Teses requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and , if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met those requirements"
It says I will get the OWP and that my passport needs to be valid for the duration of my stay here.

It does not ask for any more information so I guess they have all they need??? I also guess I just wait now till I hear the next step....well one step forward. :)

Off to apply for my OHIP and will do SIN tomorrow and job hunting for a new job now I am not restricted!

I am sending all my good and positive vibes to you all!!! ;D

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Thats awsome KiwiKris !!! Happy job hunting! thanks fo the shout out..I hope we hear something soon too.

This is gonna be a great week for alot of ppl :D

R

robrod

Congrats, Kris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... See, I told you someone was going to get her AIP letters today!... And Mimi is next!... And then Adzees as well!...
I got exactly the same letter than yours, but on mine it asked for 3 additional documents.
Since they didn't ask you for any, you are going straight to the final stage... "Decision Made" status will come up in the main log-in page on your e-cas (instead of "In Process" as it shows now), and then about 2-3 weeks later, you will receive the "Decision Made" letter from Vegreville.
Not sure how long it will take for DM status to appear on your e-cas as mine had to wait first for one document to make it back to Vegreville from Mexico... I would estimate a month, though.
2 year OWP, wow!!!!!!... mine was good for only 4 months or so (it is now expired). Never read of an OWP to be issued for that long before...
Yes, get that resume polished because as soon as you come back from the SIN office tomorrow, you'll be in business!.
Congrats again!..
Who is next???... I'm all pumped now!!!.

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwikris said:
Mimi,

I have this on ecas

kiwikris

I would really appreciate it if you can let me know how do you guys know about the starting time of the processing of your application. My husband sent our sponsorship application on Aug 15, 2010, and it was received on Aug, 17 2010 and since then we haven't heard anything. Is there any way that we could figure our client ID?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
kiwikris said:
Hellooooo!!! Guess what!!! I got my OWP and a letter!!!! I can't stop shaking!!! OMG!!!

Good afternoon Janadian and Mimi I hope you have recieved yours as well and if not you should be receiving soon, being on the same line is a good indicator...maybe try calling and see what date it was sent?? I know when we were in Vancouver and sent a post card to NZ and Halifax, the card arrived in NZ first!

OWP has been issued for 2 years (phew)and there is no restriction on what kind of work I can do, just not allowed to go to any educational institution.

The letter says "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been meet. Teses requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and , if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met those requirements"
It says I will get the OWP and that my passport needs to be valid for the duration of my stay here.

It does not ask for any more information so I guess they have all they need??? I also guess I just wait now till I hear the next step....well one step forward. :)

Off to apply for my OHIP and will do SIN tomorrow and job hunting for a new job now I am not restricted!

I am sending all my good and positive vibes to you all!!! ;D
Congrats Kiwikris.. i am happy for you!.

As for the work permit, I read on CIC website that they give you the permit according to how long it takes to reach your final stage. .
Rob maybe that is why they only gave you 4 months?. Because they knew you would get your work permit before then. The time is approximate i believe.
but anyhow Congrats!..

Janadian and Mimi cant wait to hear your good news!..I am praying for you both my friends :).

Adzees, No news is good news! My status on the website wa changed so fast even before they put my processing time. i believe even now my processing time hasnt been ut!. SO its more than ikely they are on Early feb.. Most likely they have sent your WP have you tried calling them to see what happened?

Rob... Thanks for reaching out to me. it means alot..

R

robrod

So nice to see you back in here, Black-Berry!. Welcome back and your time to give us good news will come too, I am 100% sure of that!!!!.
The reason why they gave me only a 4 month OWP is because it has the same expiry date than my Temporary Resident Permit extension. Perhaps Kris was given a 2 year entry into the country or something like that. Another explanation could be the expiry of her passport. It may be valid until 2 years from now. What can you tell us, Kris?.
Peace and good wishes for all,
Rob.