Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2010
Hi,

I just realized that I joined the wrong thread;) I applied in 2009.
However, I just wanted to say something to Black berry.

I applied in October, 2009.

We have been married for 10 years and the marriage took a place in Quebec and South Korea. We moved to UK on the same year and became British. We have two children who are British and Canadian. Everyone said my case will be processed super quickly but I am still waiting;) It's super frustrating but let's be positive!!! I'll never understand immigration in this country.

Have a good day!

R

robrod

Perhaps this situation of being from one country and then having permanent residence in another one and then applying for yet another permanent residence from Canada, makes your processes more complicated... That's all I can think of for an explanation of why both of you Black-Berry and Kaismum are still waiting... Because both your marriages are very legit (BB for 8 years, Kaismum for 10!). I don't even have 2 years married myself. But at least I don't have any other permanent residence from another country...
The best of luck for both of you!. I am positive you both will hear good news eventually.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
robrod said:
Perhaps this situation of being from one country and then having permanent residence in another one and then applying for yet another permanent residence from Canada, makes your processes more complicated... That's all I can think of for an explanation of why both of you Black-Berry and Kaismum are still waiting... Because both your marriages are very legit (BB for 8 years, Kaismum for 10!). I don't even have 2 years married myself. But at least I don't have any other permanent residence from another country...
The best of luck for both of you!. I am positive you both will hear good news eventually.
that make sense rob.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
kaismum said:
Hi,

I just realized that I joined the wrong thread;) I applied in 2009.
However, I just wanted to say something to Black berry.

I applied in October, 2009.

We have been married for 10 years and the marriage took a place in Quebec and South Korea. We moved to UK on the same year and became British. We have two children who are British and Canadian. Everyone said my case will be processed super quickly but I am still waiting;) It's super frustrating but let's be positive!!! I'll never understand immigration in this country.

Have a good day!
Kaismum. That would make sense i think becuse i cant think of anything else!. was your file transferred to a local office as well?. When was it transferred if so?
Robrod. thats interesting. I ordered my FoSS notes yesterday so will see when they come. and Yes that does make alot of sense to me!. you are soo smart!.
Glad you had a great time watching movies last night. Its getting cooler here so movies sound so ideal!...

R

robrod

Just trying to understand, find the common denominator and connect the dots... Because I want you both landed soon as well as all of us here on these 2 threads!.
Thx for the compliments, guys.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Am i going to hear something this week. May be an e-cas update i hope it will be a good one.. any words rob.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
So today me and hubby both got the letters from CIC..
The letter pretty much says the usual..
This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the canadian Immigration centre in nanaimo for further assesment. the Canada immigration Centre may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete, that office will notify you by mail of their decision.

Should you need to update information provided on your application. contact the call center as soon as possible"

So i take it as a chance for me to send my additioonal information plus letters?.
is this a pretty normal letter for people to get at this stage?. asn in file rtransfers?

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Black-Berry said:
I dont understand why mine was singled out. Im still baffled!. Even though i didnt send much at the beginning , in my eyes whatever i sent was pretty strong.
guess we got the same immigration agent, LOL :) just kidding, but I don't think that your app got discrimitated by moving your file to Nanaimo, I guess is pretty good since immigration did not denied your application right away.

I know is a pain in the a... but at this point what can we do? Just finish this BS and enjoy life in Canada, 'cause we are lucky enough to be here with our love ones and not being denied access to Canada, don't you think?

Just my point of view, I mean it has been totally frustrated for me as well, but there's nothing I can do from my end, just provide the info the agent has requested.

R

robrod

The letters keep arriving this week, that is very good news for the rest of the gang!.

Adzees: since you were advised yesterday over the phone that your application is still In Process, I don't think you'll get a letter this week. Perhaps in 2 weeks, but no news is good news!. You have a job, you are with your wife in this country, you have status, you are doing just fine. Give it time, I think you will get AIP straight-out.

BB: with that letter you received now you definitely have a good reason to drop by in person at Nanaimo and give them your additional proof. Your letter quite clearly says: "you may need an interview..", I am still hopeful you may not. And like we discussed previously, they may not be doubting how legit is your marriage but rather this residence from Bermuda business... I continue to have good feelings about your case. Stay strong!.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
robrod said:
The letters keep arriving this week, that is very good news for the rest of the gang!.

Adzees: since you were advised yesterday over the phone that your application is still In Process, I don't think you'll get a letter this week. Perhaps in 2 weeks, but no news is good news!. You have a job, you are with your wife in this country, you have status, you are doing just fine. Give it time, I think you will get AIP straight-out.

BB: with that letter you received now you definitely have a good reason to drop by in person at Nanaimo and give them your additional proof. Your letter quite clearly says: "you may need an interview..", I am still hopeful you may not. And like we discussed previously, they may not be doubting how legit is your marriage but rather this residence from Bermuda business... I continue to have good feelings about your case. Stay strong!.
Yeah you are right rob. I meant e-cas update when i mentioned hearing something.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
Am i going to hear something this week. May be an e-cas update i hope it will be a good one.. any words rob.
yes adzees u will hear from this week on thursday try to call them n u will have something in ur ecas my ecas was changed on that day at midnight.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BB
today i went to see my boss at this non profit organization dealing with immigrants , i try to explain ur situation i told him about ur kenyan citizenship n bermudan permanent redicence,age differences,n his baby from former relationship
He told me first thing gather all the documents you didnt submit in ur application i mean evidence as much as u can most important anything valuable like the new house you bought all the document to show them that ur plan is to settle here bcoz they might be thinking ur here not to stay plus ur hubby should write something to tell them he is here for good , also children citizenship papers i mean everything send in
last the OP2 manual at the last page go read it they have something written about interview and if they have some suspious about ur relationship and send them to Nanaimo as soon as possible
usiku mwema na pia picha mlizopiga this thanksgiving yaani chochote tuma hakuna matata kila kitu kitaenda sawa.
today i enjoyed watching the NBA .

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
mimi23 said:
yes adzees u will hear from this week on thursday try to call them n u will have something in ur ecas my ecas was changed on that day at midnight.
Thanks mimi. Infact i call this morning and good news is that Call center agent told me that i have been approved in Principle yesterday. And will get a letter soon. I guess Canada post is my second love now :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
adzees said:
Thanks mimi. Infact i call this morning and good news is that Call center agent told me that i have been approved in Principle yesterday. And will get a letter soon. I guess Canada post is my second love now :)
Yay adzees ! That is good news! am happy for you. See I told you not to worry!

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Hey Love_young looks like it may be time to update this again ;) I love this chart :)

Soo Happy for you guys!! Welcome newcommers!

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principal LANDED
MexicaTica Dec 30 Mar 05 Approved Oct 12, 10 TBA
srcc Jan 07 Mar 15 Approved Oct 05, 10 TBA
sgnv Jan 08 Mar 13
mimi23 Jan 13 Mar 18
adzees Jan 14 Mar 23
Janadian Jan 18 Mar 25
Black-Berry Jan 27 Mar 31
cdarroch Feb 05 Apr 20
Asta Feb 09 Apr 27
alibaba Feb 23
Staceyw82 Feb 24 May 10