File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Awsome!!!! Great to see it in "black and white" :)

perrinsa

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
A question to anyone who applied in March/April, have any of you been able to sign into e-cas using your receipt number? My application was sent in at the end of March, so assuming a 10 day mailing period, they should have received no later than 15 April. I don't have my client id and all I have is my receipt number, but it always comes back saying that there are no records matching my information.
Any ideas?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
perrinsa said:
A question to anyone who applied in March/April, have any of you been able to sign into e-cas using your receipt number? My application was sent in at the end of March, so assuming a 10 day mailing period, they should have received no later than 15 April. I don't have my client id and all I have is my receipt number, but it always comes back saying that there are no records matching my information.
Any ideas?
You won't be able to log in using your receipt. Try your Client ID if you already have one or you can get yours by calling the CIC call center.
Normally, you can find your client ID on any immigration document issued to you by CBSA.

Hope this helps.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
Congrats Asta. Actually it wasn't our wedding anniversary. It was 2 years ago yesterday that we had begun dating. But yeah the years do fly by so fast.
thanks :) yep i know, but still its Anniversary. thats what i meant =)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
sooo Asta...Are you getting all pumped up? Your time keeps getting closer and closer :)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Janadian said:
sooo Asta...Are you getting all pumped up? Your time keeps getting closer and closer :)
not yet to tell the truth. smhow this week looks slow to me - only adzees got news bout his AIP. i bet it will take many more days till i hear from them. and also im thinking ill be scared to check my ecas xD

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Black-Berry said:
Asta what insurance company are you using?. How much do you pay?. Is it major medical?. Fill me in or send me a message! . Im still deciding!..

i sent u a message ;)

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asta said:
not yet to tell the truth. smhow this week looks slow to me - only adzees got news bout his AIP. i bet it will take many more days till i hear from them. and also im thinking ill be scared to check my ecas xD
hahaha its true even me was scared to check my ecas but that day i said nop let me see n i saw some changes i couldnt sleep it was around 3am i think in two weeks you will have ur AIP in ur mail just wishing u the best
by the way in my ecas the diddnt say anything about medicals thing n they didnt ask me anything in our letters what is this? guys help me plz

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
mimi23 said:
hahaha its true even me was scared to check my ecas but that day i said nop let me see n i saw some changes i couldnt sleep it was around 3am i think in two weeks you will have ur AIP in ur mail just wishing u the best
by the way in my ecas the diddnt say anything about medicals thing n they didnt ask me anything in our letters what is this? guys help me plz
mimi is you ecas looks like this

We received your application on blah blah

We started process your application on blah blah

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

If yes.. then this is what mine says too... May be the person who suppose to update e-cas is missing a selection while updating :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Hey guys, Just a small update. No good news but news anyway. I am from the Nanaimo office. The lady there was sooo sooo sooo kind to me. They havent received my file yet :mad: i dont know how long it takes to receive my file but oh well. She did call around and take the time to find out what was happening and it was in transit i believe, . So i took the opportunity to use a kind person and ask her ALL the questions!. She said i WILL be called in for an interview. She said in about 1 or 2 moinths. The nanaimo office is NOT BUSY . There were a few people there but they were all collecting their PR cards. I wa sthe only one there at that time with a local file transfer issue. Theres also only two people who work there.
The lady wrote my file number down and my name and asked me a few questions ie if i was a student (I guess i look so young!) i told her ive been married for 8 years been together with my husband for 10 years have 3 kids who are all canadian etc etc. She was apologetic that she couldnt help me but i think she did help me!/.
She asked me for my cell phone number and told me as soon as she recieves my file she will call me personally and invite me and my husband for an interview.
I told her i had some evidence/Documentation to add to my file. She said because she didnt have my file she couldnt accept it but she told me to hold on to it until they called me . She guaranteed me it would not be too long a wait. So if she told me 1 to 2 months i am guessing 6 months??.
She said she will remember me when she sees my file. I am crossing my fingers it arrives tomorrow and she calles me next week! hahaha wishful thinking i know!..but oh well nothing wrong with being positive right?
ANyway thats my news for today. :)

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
mimi is you ecas looks like this

We received your application on blah blah

We started process your application on blah blah

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

If yes.. then this is what mine says too... May be the person who suppose to update e-cas is missing a selection while updating :)
YES

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Black-Berry, that is really great news! You have met the person who will be reviewing your file and you were able to ask questions from someone who really knows what is going on. Sometimes I wonder about the call centre since you get different answers each time you call. Fingers crossed your mail has arrived and they are looking at it :) Also I would take copies of any information and photos that you have to the interview as they may want to keep what you give them. I have heard that you don't get your file back, but not sure on interviews.

Last day for any final mail to be received this week, hopefully there is a nice surprise there today for those who are waiting! ")

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
ah at last they updated the site:

Spouse or Common–Law Partner Class January 29, 2010

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Up 5 days right? Woo yay. Might be only a little bit but even that bit is nice to see.
As long as they can keep moving like this before the holidays, I think everyone will be happy. Plus usually when they post that, they are actually processing a bit past that. I mean look at Black-Berry, hers was received on January 25th but last time they said they were only processing until January 24th. They are obviously processing a bit past that.

Thanks so much for posting and keeping us up to date Asta. Won't be much longer until you hear good news right? ;)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Thanks Kiwi,

I dont know how long it takes for an office to receive a file. I really really hope it doesnt take six months!.but oh well. You are right.
I have read other peoples stories here on the forum about their inland transfers and it seems everyone here who has had an interview with a transfer are either in conjugal relationships, or been married for a short time and not 8 years like me :( that is why they had an interview.

Ivwe also read aboput people only submitting five photos, been in conjugal relationships for only a year and their process went so smooth no interview getting landed in less than 8 months!!. I submitted about 8 photos., a few bank joint statements, have older kids not one but three married for 8 years . aiyaiyaiyaiyaiya this process is so confusing!> well. i was also told we may not be interviewed separately because weve been together for such a long time.
I hear they interview separately only if spouses dont live together?. or if their circumstances sound weird like they married quickly . But i have not read even one story of a ouple being together for a long time and conduct separate interviews unless its a suspicious marriage. i mean marriages of convenience do not last for 8 years. Who in this day and age is happily married for 8 years anyway hehehehh

Love_young you are right they may be processing February!. Someone later than me if im not wrong she got her decision made and hers was a January 29th!!. So i wont be surprised if they are already in february now.
Fingers crossed Asta. check your status you may be next!. Good news and remember no news = good news :D